Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) (65980 Views)

D'Banj Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by aeronot(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
All I see is Asun grin
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Gfh1: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Oh
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Larlan2012: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Indomie generation!

You Remind Me
Nice n Slow
You Got It Bad
Yeah (ft. Ludacris & Lil Jon)
Confessions
My Boo (ft. Alicia Keys)
Moving Mountains
Climax

...and lots more!
Including no limits ft young thug
In the era when all you needed was REAL TALENT, Usher won and did it all WITHOUT THE INTERNET!
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
The only pets I like are goats and sheep.Handsome man with no hit songs, may God pick his call.Men that loves pets are kindhearted.
if you be OG you go Know say him get hit song and also a popular break dancer
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Larlan2012:
Check out Bad Habits too. Cool stuff!
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Indomie generation!

You Remind Me
Nice n Slow
You Got It Bad
Confessions
My Boo (ft. Alicia Keys)
Moving Mountains
Climax

...and lots more!
In the era when all you needed was REAL TALENT, Usher won and did it all WITHOUT THE INTERNET!
OG
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Karnice600: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Rubbish as usual

Why e cum dey pain u?
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Karnice600: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Indomie generation!

You Remind Me
Nice n Slow
You Got It Bad
Confessions
My Boo (ft. Alicia Keys)
Moving Mountains
Climax

...and lots more!

you forgot to add 'let it burn'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by FahBuLous: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
The only pets I like are goats and sheep.Handsome man with no hit songs, may God pick his call.Men that loves pets are kindhearted.
No hit song?? How old are u please? angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by suarezteeth(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Search for his songs on YouTube. No hit song ke...Usher has won many awards. Must you know him?
Iyaebe:
The 1only pets I like are goats and sheep.Handsome man with no hit songs, may God pick his call.Men that loves pets are kindhearted.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Bbbwings: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
The only pets I like are goats and sheep.Handsome man with no hit songs, may God pick his call. Men that loves pets are kindhearted.
shocked
grin grin grin
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by toyinkin(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Usher no hits song....Do u really no him at all ? Usher Huh! Some people will just b yarning rubbish.......
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by toyinkin(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Confession
Let it burn
U got it bad
Yeah
Climax
U remind me
Bad girl
Seduction
My boo.....name it.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Smartmanager(m): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Indomie generation!

You Remind Me
Nice n Slow
You Got It Bad
Confessions
My Boo (ft. Alicia Keys)
Moving Mountains
Climax

...and lots more!
Not forgetting my favourite,"I Cry"

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by macrodata(m): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
You disrespect this legend. I don't think ush is after hit songs at this time in his life. Nigga has worked hard and deserve some rest and pursue other dreams in life.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
These ones can shit per second
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Joeyfizzo: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
u said with no hit songs? When we're u born?
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by pacespot(m): 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin these goats no go shi*t for mattress if laid on it grin
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Supreme01: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
Were you born when User started singing. The best break dancer after Michael Jackson.

Iyaebe:
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Prechboy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mercychen:
Raskis lookalike. Who remember that guy, Soji?

Usher Ray! Lol...

This guy's name always reminds me of a scenario back in the day when we went for a TEENS "SUCCESS CAMP" organized by Deeperlife Bible Church. Menh . boys can be very funny..

An usher will just be on his own minding his biz. Those deeperlife boys will just start shouting. " Hey"! "Usher ray"! Commot for road. Lol.. Before you know it, everywhere don scatter. Preaching sef, you no go hear again.

Ah... Deeperlife teenagers were rascally back in the day.
you got it wrong. It is "Oshare" it an urhobo word with means "Man". So they are probably telling the man to leave the road
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Mthumbie: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Usher is the goat. Have been enjoying some of his old music using my Oraimo Freepod 3. The battery last me more than 5 hours Music time.
You can get yours here: http://ng.oraimo.com
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by newoffer: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
How? U no know Usher Raymond.. You are either indomie generation or you skip those years
Iyaebe:

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Trueyarn(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:

What did you just say? No hit songs? Do you know the number of Ushers records that have sold platinum and gold?
If you be indomie generation, just say ... don't fuqing talk down a legacy like that.

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Prechboy:
you got it wrong. It is "Oshare" it an urhobo word with means "Man". So they are probably telling the man to leave the road

Oh.ok. but that seemed to be the slangs that was trending among teenagers and youths in church those days as they used it to trouble the ushers.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by normaman(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mere sniff of the goats aroma makes one crave pepper soup.. grin
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Ali1king: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Iykoto86(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
usher raymond with no hit songs? how old are?,no vex.

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Iykoto86(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
;
Spending123:
We the pepper soup gang are angry seeing this.
grin cool
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Heineken(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Never sounds old to my ears... Never!!!

And 'My Boo' too!
bro I tell you. How can someone say usher has no hit? Nawao.. Confession only sef na bomb that year. Almost all he's songs are evergreen
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Heineken(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iykoto86:
usher raymond with no hit songs? how old are?,no vex.
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Mwanamume(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Usher...a great dancer and singer... Indomie generation might not no him
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by valinno(m): 12:19am On Oct 16, 2021
Another madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) / Chidinma Okeke Granted Asylum; Blackmailers Got N1.8m From Her - Victor Ibeh / Wizkid Flaunts His New Pet Goat; Asks For Name Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.