Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck (73382 Views)

What Fungi Is This On My Head And What's The Cure / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by CoolAmbience(m): 3:56am On Oct 18, 2021
Elsanchez:
ike guru

...gwuru not guru.

Where you from sef?
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by mercysamuelson(m): 4:58am On Oct 18, 2021
Use Fesulf and a good blood tonic. It will clear off
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by theysg: 5:27am On Oct 18, 2021
tycoon3:
Good morning house, I started noticing something on my fore head like eczema I have used creams funbact A and likes still the same, I also used some drugs to flush the system maybe it was dirt in the blood still the same, then I visited the hospital and was told it's a fungi infection that I don't need drugs or injection for it, I was given a tube cream to rub on it morning and night I even bought another one after that got finished still the same, though the doctor said if it's still the same after rubbing the cream that I should visit a dermatologist, I visited a general hospital it was a full day with out result, please doctor in the house help. What do I need to do to get my normal skill back this is irritating.

Doctors in the house help. It's inching and scratching when there is heat

If all the clotrimazole don't work for you, I have a profound solution to your fungi infection.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Maxime10(m): 5:47am On Oct 18, 2021
I had similar case with me before but it’s all gone now
You need to stop all forms of cream you have been applying so that you will know what you are treating
I used Ketoral and it worked perfectly for me
Don’t know if you have tried it
Thanks
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Jimmy231: 6:43am On Oct 18, 2021
tycoon3:
Good morning house, I started noticing something on my fore head like eczema I have used creams funbact A and likes still the same, I also used some drugs to flush the system maybe it was dirt in the blood still the same, then I visited the hospital and was told it's a fungi infection that I don't need drugs or injection for it, I was given a tube cream to rub on it morning and night I even bought another one after that got finished still the same, though the doctor said if it's still the same after rubbing the cream that I should visit a dermatologist, I visited a general hospital it was a full day with out result, please doctor in the house help. What do I need to do to get my normal skill back this is irritating.

Use break oil bro
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Jimmy231: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2021
Timoleon:
Use hypo
Oloribu niyin
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Timoleon(m): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2021
Se oriki e niyen ni?
Jimmy231:
Oloribu niyin
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Dabliss02(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2021
Go to where they sell traditional stuff leku leja place

Eyin aro will cure it within 3days
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Kylexy3000(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2021
tycoon3:

I have been to the general hospital but the crowd is much and couldn't do anything for the day

Get Solid Suphur.. Its yellowish in appearancr... Grind it with kerosene or brake oil and use it on it everyday...
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by johnnypumpum(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2021
APPLY BRAKE ALLIED ....
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Elsanchez: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2021
CoolAmbience:

...gwuru not guru.

Where you from sef?

Sorry o
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by greenalwaz: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2021
Margaretola:
You need a dermatologist. Here, you can have a free online consultation with a doctor
https://cribmd.com/
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by greenalwaz: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2021
Matheusmartin:

True. Was about saying the same thing.
Op, go to any good pharmacy and get either of this drug:
miconazole, or terbinafine(cream)
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Matheusmartin: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2021
ellovee:
When you used those medicines, did it clear the stuffs?
It will take care of it
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by osaeti(f): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2021
I had dis infection too after using a particular water for 3 weeks, I used different vitamin supplement, rubbed different creams and all. At a time I was worried and confused. But now is clearing off little by little without using anything, I just change my water dats all
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Philinks(f): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2021
Go and buy locally made soap (pure organic soap) and use.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Halo22: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Grandmeister:

You're wicked! grin How person go apply benzene benzoate for face?? The hydraulic fluid actually works for this very COMMON fungal infection. Benzene benzoate is for scabies.
Oh... I even forget it should be rubbed below the neck. Sorry.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by IWishYouLife(f): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
If you look around, you'll find greenish black mold, growing on walls especially in the rainy season or in wet areas. They are commonly made up of fungi and algae. They are also harbored in ponds, wells, tanks and boreholes.
You most likely caught this condition from your bathing water, clothes or your hands.

You should treat your fungal infection with the cream prescribed for you.
Do not use stronger creams unless prescribed by qualified medical persons.

If the problem is not resolved after 1 month, it's most likely because you are reinfecting yourself with your bathing water and/or toiletries.

Start by throwing away your old sponges, soap case, bowls, shaving sticks etc. Replace them with brand new products which you should sterilise before using. Salt is a natural sanitiser and substitute for bleach.
Just soak and rinse your new products in very strong salt and water solution before use.
Same for your clothes.

Next, you shouldn't use tap water or showers directly.
Boil all the water you are going to use for a bath first and then allow it to cool in a clean bucket.
The reason for boiling all the water until it bubbles for 5minutes+ is to kill algae/fungi, invisible to the naked eye.

I advise you buy and use stainless steel buckets for convenience so that you can boil large quantities of water at a time. Remember to keep your buckets clean and covered. Always rinse your buckets with strong salt or bleach before and after.
DO NOT BATHE WITH SALTWATER!

Treat all your clothes and underwear the same way with strong salt.
Change your towel every 3 days.
Never scratch your skin, that's extremely dangerous. The last thing you want to do is allow parasites access to your bloodstream- use the prescribed cream and maybe some baby zinc cream to ease the itching. Never touch your skin with unsterile hands.

Salt is a cheap solution but is extremely effective.
If my advice helps you, kindly consider following me.
Wishing you the best.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Drunkard1: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Run away from mouth action
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by PrinceDangana(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
tycoon3:

Please call my number 08064808701 ,,i will tell u exactly what to buy and how to use it...just with 400 naira u will get the tube...
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by PrinceDangana(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please call my number 08064808701 ,,i will tell u exactly what to buy and how to use it...just with 400 naira u will get the tube...
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by ibinaboonline: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Confam
alleazardous:
this works faster than bullets
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by babaalagbo1(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2021
tycoon3:

whenever you see this please contact me,I have what you can rub that will clear it clean within a week trust me,there are so many simple herbs or things people don't know,this isn't a big deal nahh
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Resqew: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2022

Man use hydraulic it gets rid of it within 1 week of constant application (morning and night) and go to a pharmacist for anti-fungi and anti-inflammatory drug..this thing show me she for 7 good years after application of many fungi cream like funbact A..I swear

Please is it tinea versicolor?

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Kb2gud0077: 1:42pm On Mar 07
Nathan2016:

If it is tinea versicolor, you have to change your diet totally.

No more sugar
No more sugar contain drinks
No more yeast food

-Take fluconazole
-combine skineal and coconut oil, tea tree oil

Can you eat anything you like now ?
Go to youtube and search for tinea versicolor and how to get rid of it.

Also it comes mostly when your immune system is weak,

Mine has stopped coming since I changed my diet.

That thing show me shege eeh
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Kb2gud0077: 1:43pm On Mar 07
Nathan2016:

If it is tinea versicolor, you have to change your diet totally.

No more sugar
No more sugar contain drinks
No more yeast food

-Take fluconazole
-combine skineal and coconut oil, tea tree oil

Can you eat anything you like now ?
Go to youtube and search for tinea versicolor and how to get rid of it.

Also it comes mostly when your immune system is weak,

Mine has stopped coming since I changed my diet.

That thing show me shege eeh

Can you eat anything you like now

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Baby Born With 3 Joysticks In Iraq / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.