Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,196 members, 7,780,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:42 PM

Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka (23392 Views)

Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting / Femi Adesina: Nigerians Lucky To Have President Like Buhari / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by Moskylatata(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2021
Femi is just working so hard to justify the huge amount of money spent on his office. I don’t blame him in the least.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by Sapaz02: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2021
Demented Adesina
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by Bizibi(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
You're 100% right.
Some people just hate Buhari for no reason. Ask them why and there'll say nothing.
demon in human flesh!!!
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by Kam2021: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2021
Go and tell those buying gas at 750 per kg this nonsense you wrote..may 2023 una go go rest aturu..
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by benuejosh: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2021
BigDolph:

You don chop this morning?
now like this I the chop Akpu with goat meat.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by Cheeryfeet: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2021
dre11:
Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Kano

https://dailytrust.com/femi-adesina-nigerians-more-attracted-to-buhari-than-awolowo-azikiwe-aminu-kano

When this man dies, even the land will reject him
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by Ferrous(m): 11:31am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
You're 100% right.
Some people just hate Buhari for no reason. Ask them why and there'll say nothing.

Nobody hates Buhari, what people hates is his leadership style
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by slimfit1(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
You're 100% right.

We hate him because he is a pretender and a terrorist period how about that, is that good for you?
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by benuejosh: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2021
Ferrous:

Nobody hates Buhari, what people hates is his leadership style
6 9 = Do you know that this number is the same given but depending on the position you are standing.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2021
Pathological liar like Lai Muhammed.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by puzzlegate(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
You're 100% right.

The man turned out to be different from what people expected. A bigot, despotic, ethnic, divisive, partial, parochial, pretender, and uncommon extremist !
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by puzzlegate(m): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
You're 100% right.
say nothing ? The man
turned out to be different from what people expected. A bigot, despotic, ethnic, divisive, partial, parochial, pretender, and uncommon extremist !
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by Stanleyq: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
You're 100% right.
Now tell us his achievements, borrow borrow govt, fuel hiker, food and other things prices rises on daily basis, no security at all.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by chronique(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2021
This one is mad. Let buhari walk without security in his native home of katsina and see if he won't get lynched. Not to talk about other parts of the country.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by TemmyT002(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Wallahi, he has mental problem.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by gulfer: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2021
You mean NIGERIAN CURSES more attracted to Buhari; attraction kee you dre Femi Adesina angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by Toks2008(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2021
Adeshina I know you or someone you know is reading this.

Let me ask you one question? After Buhari leaves office how will you face your people? See it is one thing to accept a n appointment but another to use your brain and be guided in what you say.

I am a Yoruba man who has respect for his elders else I would have written what is on my mind. I only pity your unborn generation cos the way you are destroying your reputation is of epic proportion. Equating Buhari to the founding fathers of Nigeria . No be juju be dat?
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by Paperbag(m): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2021
How does this boy disciplines his kids when they lie ??
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by Poopypants: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
have you been affected directly? Let me know how. Be truthful and not sentimental.
prices of food in the market , dollar to naira affects everything.. the question isn’t if I am affected directly , the question should be who isn’t?
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2021
This guy dey smoke Colo and black mamba before he speaks to the media
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by Fashdeejay(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2021
mancoconut:
Typical Yorogba man, always splurging senseless drivel smh...
We really need to stop making shit about ethnicity or religion... Yes he is a Yoruba man, so is the Minister of Labour Chris Ngige who spews thrash... Or is it festus keyamo? Yes he is yoruba, but he is his own devil.... Don't use the act of one man to judge a whole tribe. Imagine using the stupidity of Chris Ngige!! Focus on the matter at hand... Femi Adesina is just another soulless nigerian who has sold his conscience for scraps...
Stop making it about ethnic groups, that is totally wrong.... Whatever hatred you have against southwesterners .... Dont let it cloud your judgement of matters at hand please
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by bareal(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
You're 100% right.

Somebody that's so hated by some people according to you, how does he qualifies to be more popular than the likes of great Awo and Azikiwe?... You people are just disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by nnaetobi(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
May thunder fire you Adesina. Idiot of the highest order. May ur children love u d way Nigerians love Buhari. EWU gambia
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by azikiweironsi(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
You're 100% right.

Hmmmn. What did you mean that some people just hate him without any reason.? Personally, I now hate him with passion. Sorry for this, but I didn't just hate him but because of his nonchalant attitude towards the foreign Fulani herdsmen, the level of killing and kidnapping including raping and arson going on daily in the country. It is heartbreaking.
In fact, this country has never been this bad. He overthrew a democratically elected government (Shagari) for inept and corruption but his own regime is even worst than the government he overthrew.
Honestly, I voted for this mannequin because of change he promised but unfortunately, he fall my hand.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by Mandrake20(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
For this statement this man dey mad. Inshort hin generation too dey mad.
Oloshi, ma catch u for street first.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by azikiweironsi(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Fashdeejay:
We really need to stop making shit about ethnicity or religion... Yes he is a Yoruba man, so is the Minister of Labour Chris Ngige who spews thrash... Or is it festus keyamo? Yes he is yoruba, but he is his own devil.... Don't use the act of one man to judge a whole tribe. Imagine using the stupidity of Chris Ngige!! Focus on the matter at hand... Femi Adesina is just another soulless nigerian who has sold his conscience for scraps...
Stop making it about ethnic groups, that is totally wrong.... Whatever hatred you have against southwesterners .... Dont let it cloud your judgement of matters at hand please

Well said. You mind the clown ?
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by Tzar(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
This power & privilege drunk delusional fool again?!
I still wonder how I held this man in high esteem in the past!
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Femi igbokwe
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by Mummyfour(f): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
TripleOh7:

Amin Jesu.
grin grin so you want make the guy kpai true true?
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by penplus: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Just imagine!
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
You're 100% right.

Hate Buhari,! Why would anybody hate the vegetable-in-Chief?

I don't hate him, he is just incompetent, clueless and has destroyed the country.
I don't give a shit about APC or PDP, i hold people accountable not parties.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by pharmagba: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
dre11:
Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Kano

https://dailytrust.com/femi-adesina-nigerians-more-attracted-to-buhari-than-awolowo-azikiwe-aminu-kano

Adesina! Adesina!! Adesina!!
I know you want to impress your boss
But please don't commit sacrilege

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogun Police Engage Bandits In Gun Duel; Inspector, Two Others Die / EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG / Pictures Of some of the 111 Roads Being Worked Upon By Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.