Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style (61104 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos / Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by SSIPON(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tega the wife fucker
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by ojsmscom(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
SCAM ALERT: NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF THIS CONTACT 09031705479

Dear nairalanders, kindly note that this guy with WhatsApp line 09031705479 is a scammer..he scammed a friend of mine who asked for this post to be made so as to save others from being scammed too..he changes pattern of scam but the style he uses currently is claiming that he gives fixed bet9ja games and some gullible people are falling for him..

Below is the two bank accounts he uses for collection of his scammed amount..
On Tuesday October 12th,his bank details and phone numbers were forwarded to the NCC, police headquarter and Efcc for possible tracking and apprehension..The banks have also been notified for possible alert too..
Though the amount he defrauded my friend is very insignificant but he wanted to commit money to track the guy down and also teach him a lesson too and save others from being scammed.
Members of the public are warned to beware of his antics..

He currently operates with the following details

Bank account details:

UBA
OLOWOSAGA kayode..

And
Access bank
Olowosaga afolabi

Operating phone number
0903 170 5479

3 Likes

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by oneTIMEman(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
You never jam be that...
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by onomeabuja: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
Antoeni:
Big Brother Naija star, Boma Akpore, has taken to his social media page to advise men to hide their females from him.

The self-proclaimed Okro president made the declaration when he stepped out to the streets on Thurday.

"Hide your wives, girlfriends, sisters and even your grandma’s. Everything that needs to be hidden."

The PRESIDENT is out hide whatever needs to be hidden Ooo, to avoid stories that touch the .

I AM WHATEVER YOU SAY I AM, IF I WASN’T THEN WHY WOULD I SAY I AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDTWVHYygdk

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/hide-your-wives-and-girlfriends-bbns-boma-warns-men/
he's a mad man sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Daroldigits: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
This is one of the useless youths that will make those old ones to tell us (Youths) we can't rule Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Ekwoval: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
Trust me, you aren't cute

3 Likes

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Like this?
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by cmecproblem(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
This one will soon go back to the US to wash plates. Ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by jaxxy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Person with low self esteem done get mind thanks to Tega, angel and co

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by DBossNG(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
A fool!
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by nathanomochi(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Boss just wan try to stay relevant. People no hide wives and babes from correct Gee ,na for person like boma.....tueehh,u no reach Boma

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by kenzysmith: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
See wetin tega cause

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by cpu2006(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Antoeni:
Boma lack common sense

But Why be say na pesin wife Dey enter your eyes?!

Boma na correct guy
Tega's husband even met with Boma laughing together. that is to show you that both Tega & her husband are not responsible. So, leave Boma alone, let him enjoying Tega

3 Likes

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Edwin046(m): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
You never chop bullet that's why you dey yarn nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Adakintroy: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Don't follow those girls yabbing. Many are cat curiouse about him. His confidence is part of his attraction. Many will dm him this night. Many women like ashawo men the way many men like loose ashawo women

4 Likes

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by SenecaTheYonger: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
This guy is really capitalizing on fvcking another man’s wife.

This guy is quite low
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by moneyissweet(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
If you are that hot why didn't you win bbn?

White money wey be the most hottest never yarn okpata like this..

Boma you suck.

2 Likes

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Kevsmart88(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Where dis werey come out from? Nothing wey person no go see.
This one dey form cute celeb...lol.
Tega dey make u feel like fine boi...lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Octopusssy(f): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
What is this one feeling like, with his head like COVID-19 logo. Mscheeeew

5 Likes

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by iPresh4s(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Cruise, he kuku know say girls like celebrities
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Khallicopyro: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Apart from 6packs, this guy no get anything to offer at all. Not even brain for that him bushy head. Did his papa not tell him that sleeping with another man's wife is like digging your own grave with a spoon

4 Likes

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Flamemignon1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
So he's a prostitute... Got it
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by shine12: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nothing spectacular about him, I initially thought he was not had until he started misbehaving later on in the house.
Aspiring promiscuous gigolo. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Dem Neva kidnap you angry
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by TAglobe(f): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Look at what this shameless he-goat is saying.i can't be attracted to this ugly thing with Coro logo hair style.God forbid

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by PrinceOfLagos: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tega husband don suffer for boma hand
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Hottdawgg: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bomaaa, not be with that your small prickk?
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Nnamaka1: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Small boy. Small brain. Mchewwww

Antoeni:
Big Brother Naija star, Boma Akpore, has taken to his social media page to advise men to hide their females from him.

The self-proclaimed Okro president made the declaration when he stepped out to the streets on Thurday.

"Hide your wives, girlfriends, sisters and even your grandma’s. Everything that needs to be hidden."

The PRESIDENT is out hide whatever needs to be hidden Ooo, to avoid stories that touch the .

I AM WHATEVER YOU SAY I AM, IF I WASN’T THEN WHY WOULD I SAY I AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDTWVHYygdk

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/hide-your-wives-and-girlfriends-bbns-boma-warns-men/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu / Honor Blackman Dies At 94 / Sikiratu Sindodo's 17yr Old Pretty Daughter(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.