Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti (39567 Views)

AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee / Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" / David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Naija will never disappoint, bribery is just the order of the day

2 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Vinnie2000(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Hope Critics of Gernot Rohr and other Nigerian coaches can see dis now.. undecided

Our NFF is way too Corrupt!
They are the Problem of Naija Football, not coaches! sad
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Obakoolex(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Wtf! One wonders if this country can ever get rid of corruption undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Finest6: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Nigeria and Corruption like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Prifridd:
Interesting it's because you ain't good enough
see this one, same issue with alaba and who better than our whole defender combine. Corruption is corruption. Our home base defenders when given enough time are rugged than those playing in low league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by atheistandproud(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2021
I Support him
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by vb0mb(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2021
Femi Adesina no wise
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Commentor: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2021
Starzo:
same thing they did to alaba

Alaba has denied it.

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by SRAROFDAVID: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2021
He Is talking nonsense he was looking for how bribe himself in and was ask to bring an amount he couldn't afford he went there to start ranting, the usual black mans way , if he is a good player he will be sort after not him looking for who bribe to get him into the team
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Poopypants: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2021
Prifridd:
your take from someone being asked to pay to represent his country internationally is that he isn’t good enough?

5 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by JonCina(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2021
So why didn't he raise the alarm then while "defecting"?

If he cannot mention the person who requested for the money, then na another "Audio allegation" & may be clout chasing!
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by perdollar(m): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2021
Deontay Wilder don teach ds one how to give excuses
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Kobicove(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Almost everyone in Nigeria is involved in corruption in one way or another undecided
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Vinnie2000(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Finest6:
Nigeria and Corruption like 5&6

Yeah..
We are Fantastically Corrupt, according to British PM David Cameron! sad smiley
Nigeria and Corruption be like dis.. wink

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Starboytwo(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2021
He was not national team level, that’s why he was billed.

If you wanna get 1 or 2 cap, unmerited, then you gotta pay appearance fee.

I doubt osihmen or Aribo had to pay.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by baike: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2021
That's Nigeria for you kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Enddy50ty(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Same way they asked David Alana to pay money before he could represent Nigeria.

The guy opted to play for Austria and now he's arguably the most successful player of Nigerian decent.

Bribery and corruption no go kill us for this country.
That's why when you see an unknown/ rubbish player constantly being invited to play for the super eagles, just know say the guy don pay money, a.k.a Flavour that went to the world cup.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by SmartPolician: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2021
These are some of the things I thought Buhari and Osinbajo would have stopped when they fooled Nigerians with #Change in 2015

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2021
Who cares if his fiancée is polish? How does that help us? You are introducing Neanderthal genes into your bloodline and you are happy to proclaim it to the world? Meanwhile the Europeans, smart as they, are voraciously introducing African genes into their bloodline to strengthen them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Starz825(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2021
Mjshexy:
May God deliver this country from corruption shocked
One of my homies had an accident few weeks ago...lost two of her front tooth..

How much do you fix artificial ones

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Saint99: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2021
Jeeez!! Haiti kwa!
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by UncleKoboko: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2021
Prifridd:
I pity the people that raised you ...

Ọmọ irankiran

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by ibtommy(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Who this one help?? If he good before, nobody go ask am for money!!

Haiti with their earthquake and Vodoo filled land fil cough for were even countries like
Central African Republic or Madagascar talkless of Nigeria for Football?

If Na England, we fil reason am small, but Haiti?? Fucking Haiti?? Fuuq Outta Here!!

Make e go jor!! We get Chukwueze and Chidera Ejuke.

I thought they said old men dey get sense?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by nick50(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2021
Honestly more than 60% of northerners are non Nigerians.. the rest of d poor West African countries has used the greediness n stupid nature of the fulanis to migrate and infiltrate northern Nigeria and be grabbing indigenous people lands
Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by dominique(f): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2021
That's how Cameroon FA asked kylian Mbappe to bring money before he could play for Cameroon. Someone that got world class training in France and would have been an asset to them. Now Cameroon's loss is France's and there's no way in hell he would have won a world cup if he had opted to play for Cameroon

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by AfroKnight: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Who this one help??

Haiti and their earthquake and Vodoo filled land fil cough for were even countries like

If Na England, we fil reason am small, but Haiti?? Fucking Haiti?? Fuuq Outta Here!!

Be like you fail English comprehension for primary school.

The issue is not the quality/calibre of the country he later chose, but that his country of origin asked for a bribe before he could be shortlisted. That is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2021
dettolgel:
A country inhibited by mostly corrupt citizens and being run by one of the most corrupt and demonic humans that ever walked the face of the earth. I am not surprised I believe you 100 %.

The guy even chose polish girl on top, even Naija girls don cast. grin grin

This Is Fatality......

2 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by sylvanus190: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2021
5,000 that was then, now you have to sign as a contract with the NFF, you pay a four year sign on fee. after four year you renew only if you are doing well.

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by Godispeace: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2021
u can imagine d senselessness of the writer below shocked shocked shocked shocked
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Who this one help?? If he good before, nobody go ask am for money!!

Haiti with their earthquake and Vodoo filled land fil cough for were even countries like

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2021
robosky02:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/15/i-was-asked-to-pay-5000-to-play-for-nigeria-sarki-reveals-why-he-chose-haiti/
Kworruption from kwadention ! If this country didn't go on their separate ways nothing good is going to happen! It will keep going round the circle while the politicians keep stealing away the ones they can get hold of. #5000 to play for your country!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Eat Fufu & Pounded Yam Before Matches - Seun Kuti (Video) / Anthony Joshua: I Thought #EndSARS Protest Was Against Virus / Iheanacho To Become Most Expensive Nigerian [Full List Of Top 20]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.