Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,580 members, 7,801,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO (2264 Views)

Remember The Two Women ESN Raped And Killed This Morning See Reason - VIDEO / We Are Ready To Die For Nnamdi Kanu - Late Ikonso Old Video / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by Coldie(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
I remember the day I took these guys on a debate none of them could answer my questions their only combat is to be saying Fulani Fulani Fulani up and down

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by gwarotango: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

Buhari is a useless man....
Know this and know peace....
Oh so it's no longer Jubrin from Sudan or Abubakar Dauda from Niger again? This is what nnamdi Kanu told the world in his interview with Dele Momodu. Are you insinuating that your dilector is a liar? grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by Staypositive: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ok I agree. But the topic on ground is it true or false

Ma gee

It is false...
Nothing true about IPOB or the igbos can ever come out from you....
Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by Staypositive: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
nairalandankrah:
obiboFulani update,is like you're gradually running out of lies propaganda.... You have to do better if you truly want DSS to increase your salary.. grin grin..

We need fresh entertainment contents grin

Ma gee

You didn't see when he said that ijele is now doing give away.... Lol... it's obvious Buhari have increased there 30k That is why he is trying so hard to make sure the money Buhari is paying him is not in vain...
Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by fenibak: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
cry
OyigboUpdate2:
Shouldn't Ijelespeaks gets a reward for this. When Ijelespeaks started raising the alarm even went to high court with his claim, warning people not to die for IPOB reason being that you'll be denied or the donations raised on your head will be eaten. He was getting threats like we will behead it blablabla.
But now what has happened?

The IPOB Directorates of states just confirmed the late Ikonso's contribution was stollen all the millions. But they said it wasn't them but it was the IPOB women in the USA.

The only thing IPOB can say to Ijelespeaks is we would kill you. They cannot say his accusations are false.

Watch the video from IPOB Dos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2k71p_9M-M

I am Pro ipob and pro biafra, but I won't support this nonsense, shame ipob... Shame

I just commend you for this, but I still disagree with you because of your support for the fulanis and Nigeria
Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by Afamed: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
IPoB are bunch of looters. They loot everything at sight
Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lol

The game plan was hiding under fulani this Fulani that to be brainwashing and extorting people.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ok yes I agree. The topic on ground is it true or false?

The topic is very false because these people their families have been paid but they cannot say it because DSS will be after them
Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by stanluiz(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ikonso was killed and his family didn't receive any Kobo from ipob.

His wife and his child are now suffering. A money donations was raised but Nnamdi kanu and his gang of criminals looted those money.

If you die for Ipob , you died in vain. Ipob leadership are based in abroad with their families but their poor foolish members here will be sacrificing their lives for a scam and a fraud whie the fraudsters will use thier death for fund raising.

But if you tell ipob members. They will not listen. They prefer to die for biafra while Nnamdi kanu and his gang of Scammers are in abroad cashing out.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
nairalandankrah:
obiboFulani update,is like you're gradually running out of lies propaganda.... You have to do better if you truly want DSS to increase your salary.. grin grin..

We need fresh entertainment contents grin

Ofcus when it doesn't suit your occult,scam ipob it becomes a propaganda ��.
Ndi nzuzu ��
Being brainwashed is a big disease oo�
Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

The topic is very false because these people their families have been paid but they cannot say it because DSS will be after them

Oga or madam. This was confirmed not just by the family but by the highest authority of IPOB which is the DOS
Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by sharpsecret: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
stanluiz:
Ikonso was killed and his family didn't receive any Kobo from ipob.

His wife and his child are now suffering. A money donations was raised but Nnamdi kanu and his gang of criminals looted those money.

If you die for Ipob , you died in vain. Ipob leadership are based in abroad with their families but their poor foolish members here will be sacrificing their lives for a scam and a fraud whie the fraudsters will use thier death for fund raising.

But if you tell ipob members. They will not listen. They prefer to die for biafra while Nnamdi kanu and his gang of Scammers are in abroad cashing out.
among all the tribes in Nigeria Igbo man is the wisest web it comes to money....if mnk is fraud do u think Igbos will follow him this much....see how all the great men in alaba international singing solidarity songs for him....do u think ESN was founded with peanuts....ok where is ebube agu that those idiot south east governors formed?have u heared from them recently?but ESN is still waxing strong...the biafran flags all over the world do u think they pick them in the wastebin?the protests in different part of the world how do u think is funded?...there is no reason to believe kanu is a scam..u know why?the federal govt couldn't buy him...orji uzor kalu went to June prison to offer him bribe to forget Biafra he refused wen they realised they couldn't buy him they sent the army to assinate then....see if the Nigeria terrorists government is against something that means that thing is right and they have never wanted anything right for its people...at least ikonso death was avenged..those who betrayed where dealth with and Douglas road has been renamed ikonso way

1 Like

Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:31am On Oct 16, 2021
sharpsecret:
among all the tribes in Nigeria Igbo man is the wisest web it comes to money....if mnk is fraud do u think Igbos will follow him this much....see how all the great men in alaba international singing solidarity songs for him....do u think ESN was founded with peanuts....ok where is ebube agu that those idiot south east governors formed?have u heared from them recently?but ESN is still waxing strong...the biafran flags all over the world do u think they pick them in the wastebin?the protests in different part of the world how do u think is funded?...there is no reason to believe kanu is a scam..u know why?the federal govt couldn't buy him...orji uzor kalu went to June prison to offer him bribe to forget Biafra he refused wen they realised they couldn't buy him they sent the army to assinate then....see if the Nigeria terrorists government is against something that means that thing is right and they have never wanted anything right for its people...at least ikonso death was avenged..those who betrayed where dealth with and Douglas road has been renamed ikonso way

Who renamed it Ikonso way? IPOB? grin grin
Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. 30k as in how. cheesy

Do u mean Ijelespeaks who does giveaway of atleast 100k in some of his life programs. You're just a nuisance. You can never debate the topic on ground its either you insult or threaten. Shameless bingo wink

Real shame! Keep up the good work!
Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:
Notasyouthink gidgiddy History555
You said it is only DOS that you believe that is an extract from the DOS broadcast of yesterday 14th of October they just confirmed the contributions for late Ikonso was misappropriated.

Can you now apologize to Ijelespeaks?

Listen to DOS or go to their Facebook page to check for yesterday broadcast.
All thanks to Ijelespeaks for exposing this nonsense
Why should we apologise to udele speaks?? Have udele speaks apologized to IPOB for all the lies and propaganda it have been dishing out against IPOB??
Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by Upjis: 6:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Staypositive:
Ma gee

I noticed you have nothing meaningful to say about IPOB again.. you are running out of propaganda...
Well the 30k Buhari is paying you will not be in vain...
Bring up another propaganda and keep fooling yourself...

You are not meaningful

Mumu
Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 16, 2021
fenibak:
cry

I am Pro ipob and pro biafra, but I won't support this nonsense, shame ipob... Shame

I just commend you for this, but I still disagree with you because of your support for the fulanis and Nigeria

Respect! That is how to debate and disagree like a man.
Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by Upjis: 6:25am On Oct 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

So Ikonso a leader of ESN who died and 18k euros was raised in Germany zone alone. Then not a kobo was given to his family is not meaningful?
His son is still so little. Ikonso's wife is suffering now in her father's house. An IPOB member who gave the information to Ijelespeaks cried while seeing her suffering, he gave her 100 thousand naira and immediately denounced IPOB. So it is not meaningful?

Iwu nno ewu

My brother I thank you very much for your comments

The idiot they call leader, his family is chilling in uk and idiots are down here dieing for nothing

Can you imagine
Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2021
Upjis:

My brother I thank you very much for your comments

The idiot they call leader, his family is chilling in uk and idiots are down here dieing for nothing

Can you imagine

DSS don grab am for trouser at the moment
Re: Igbos Confirms Late Ikonso's Contribution Was Stolen Gives Reason - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:39am On Oct 16, 2021
Skyview01:

Real shame! Keep up the good work!

God bless u comrade

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Killed As Cameroonian Soldiers Repelled Attack From Armed Biafra Group / Pls There Are Two Different ESN Everybody Take Note - PHOTOS / Eboh Media A Youtuber Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.