Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily (26129 Views)

How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? / Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily / How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Lostchild(m): 1:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Terrier99:
I spend between 7k to 15k daily. I usually don't eat much, mostly bought to help people.

Today now, bought food in the morning, 3k. Didn't eat anything, gave it to 2 friends. This afternoon, bought Pizza for my client's kids. Ate just a slice of it. Another 6k gone. Tonight now, I never know. Some of my friends are coming over. Those ones will eat too.

Since you claim you have a lot to waste

It would be much better if you waste your money on those beggars and needy you see on the road.

Invest for no reward
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Lostchild(m): 1:32am On Oct 17, 2021
Strongdickfresh:
My routine daily expenses:
Arizona = 1k
Laud= 2k
Food: 10k
Fuel, Transport and other logistics: 5k
Miscelleneous: 1k
Giveaway/dash : 6k

Total daily expenses = N25,000.00

Have been spending minimum of N25,000 on daily basis for the past 3 years and still spending more without experiencing any financial constrains nor difficulties.

Don't be afraid to spend your money on yourself and others. You deserve to enjoy every seconds of your life.

Money may come to you anytime provided you're not idle. There is money everywhere. You must render services for the money to come on daily basis. Keep doing something that will bring money on daily basis. Be productive and fruitful on daily basis, then the money will surely come daily.

Thanks

Give heavily to the needy

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Kano4tot2: 2:16am On Oct 17, 2021
I spend about least 5k for my meal every day... no cap I dont have anything else I spend money more than my food and my loud... The rest na vanity tooo... it's a different case when I have visitors around....

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Kano4tot2: 2:17am On Oct 17, 2021
Lostchild:

Stop wasting

It would be much better if you waste your money on those beggars and needy you see on the road.

Invest for no reward

Oga mind you business and food him dey to about here is he not feed others too? Nawa oo
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Cousin9999: 3:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Tips on how to save (and eat well):
1. Cook.
2. Buy in bulk.
3. Shop around.
4. Haggle.
5. Try different recipes.
6. Find sales/deals.
7. Buy online.
8. Buy direct from farms.
9. Buy stuff that will go bad soon, and either freeze it or cook and eat it that day.
10. You can grow substantial food in a pot or sack.
11. Maybe do extreme bulk buys where you and a bunch of people pool your money for a huge (business size) buy.
12. Buy more fresh produce than packaged food.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by princewarri1985: 4:46am On Oct 17, 2021
nedekid:

You dont eat out?
We that our madams work, almost no time to cook. Everyone sorts out theirself. If chance de we cook, even me de cook. But mostly we order from nearby restaurants or drive out for buffet.
No i don't eat out, and i dont like eating out, i just love to cook, sometimes though i get tempted to eat out when am tired, but no matter how tired i am, i always get in to the kitchen to prepare something for myself

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Spherical77(m): 5:14am On Oct 17, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

How many times do you eat in a day?
Twice. At times, once though
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by ysalli: 5:52am On Oct 17, 2021
annayawchee:
The high inflation rate has almost rendered the naira useless and purchasing power is at is
worse and the hardship is biting too hard.

I spend 600- 800 naira everyday on food enough and it's barely enough.

How much do you spend?

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Mrice22: 6:00am On Oct 17, 2021
Foodqueen:
600-800

Where you for dey buy your food

2. Wetin you dey buy gan gan
Abeg ask am bro.. maybe I go wan join am if na better food en de buy oo
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by annayawchee: 7:12am On Oct 17, 2021
Johel:

2k daily or more
cool sha

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Passionate1(m): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Una still dey enjoy otherwise una 4 don put bullet 4 buhari head. .
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Terrier99: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2021
Lostchild:

Stop wasting

Invest for no reward.

Who I give my money or How I spend my money is none of your business. Besides, you do not have as much investment knowledge as I do.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2021
I pent 3000 just to make dinner for me and my friend and we spentake 1700 for lunch that same time. ..so me alone I spend 3500 on daily basis for food...I eat out n the morning which is like 600..same thing in the afternoon then night I cook..and na cooking they collect money pass
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Frenzy01(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Food no really be the problem.. Nah loud wey con dey costly dey vex me angry

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by wewillbealright: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying undecided

No bro I'm telling d truth
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Grandson006(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2021
U dey use dollar take calculate weyttin i de buy for ifako ijaye. Are you normal....
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Edipet(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How much food is this? Can you please take a picture make we see wetin N300 plate of food looks like? undecided
. Not from the restaurant but from wheel barrow food vendors, though I don't patronize them
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by OLRAYS(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2021
IceColdVeins:
An average of 3k daily.
No blame me cos I Dey finish 500naira loaf of bread at one sitting.
Jesu!!!!!
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by nurish(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2021
At Least 350/meal and One beer @night
1500 everyday

Me wey I dey chop with less than 100 in 2000

God Bless Nigeria
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Orlatunday11(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2021
500naira mini. Only me ooo. Wife and son dey ooo
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Elinosweet143(f): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2021
If as a bachelor u spend 500 to 600 naira daily now imagine how much u spend as one with kids in primary school. Nothing less than 5k to 10k in a week, u as parents can skip meals oh but u can't watch ur kids do same and if u don't have to give dem ehn, it will kill u physically, emotionally, mentally and psychologically. Na only baba God go save us for naija for hike in the price of stuff.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Aondoteryila: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2021
Depends on the location of the individual, here in Abuja i spend 1200 to 1500 and still on a lot of calculations
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by zedegit: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2021
wunmi590:

Bread and beans morning and night cheesy

If it's one person it shouldn't be less than #2000 on average on food alone. That is if you are the one cooking.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by zedegit: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Bread no be Problem,so na just to hustle beans for money use am do collabor,like beans,#200, meat,#100.

Afternoon bread and any soft drink....Total amount normally no dey pass like #600

Soft drinks everyday.

See you, see diabetes.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by zedegit: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2021
Zaheertyler:
I no sabi cook
Food 7h per plate 3 times a day

Hmm.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Benzemma(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Makschinchin:
Custard paint of beans now between #3200-#3500 shocked shocked

Local rice and Foreign price almost the same price, just a thousand Naira difference undecided undecided

Before this year, I usually use #5k weekly to stock the house with foodstuffs and have some change in return, but these days, #15k for market and the money nor reach me buy everything needed angry angry angry

Buhari, warris dis now undecided

Local rice and foreign rice is ₦100 difference.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Acidosis(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
1000/1500. embarassed

Rice & chicken
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Kobicove(m): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Johel:

2k daily or more

Poverty stricken bastárd!
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Lostchild(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
Terrier99:

Who I give my money or How I spend my money is none of your business. Besides, you do not have as much investment knowledge as I do.

SHUT UP

You come here to show your ego. People with money don't boast.

Poor thing like you
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Lostchild(m): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kano4tot2:

Oga mind you business and food him dey to about here is he not feed others too? Nawa oo

Papa
The first guy I quote like my comment..

In a pupliv forrum, I am free to quote anyone as long as I did not insult or abuse them.

I quoted him that way because he failed to hide his ego
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by rennybolux(f): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
I don't eat out, normally spend 1,200 to 1,500 on a daily basis
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Terrier99: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lostchild:

SHUT UP

You come here to show your ego. People with money don't boast.

Poor thing like you

I said I spend ordinary 15k on food per day and you said I'm boasting. If not that poverty has ravaged your family, how much is ordinary 15k for God's sake that you see it as a boast?

It is because of jealousy and wickedness that God is punishing you with poverty. Better go and hustle to better your destiny. If you continue like this, your children will be looking in envy when others are spending money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) / Common Food Myths That Are Really Not True / Yay!!! I Made A Delicious Okazi Soup Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.