Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily (26127 Views)

How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? / Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily / How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Lostchild(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Terrier99:

I said I spend ordinary 15k on food per day and you said I'm boasting. If not that poverty has ravaged your family, how much is ordinary 15k for God's sake that you see it as a boast?

It is because of jealousy and wickedness that God is punishing you with poverty. Better go and hustle to better your destiny. If you continue like this, your children will be looking in envy when others are spending money.

SHUT UP your gutter mouth
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Ballack1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=106801110]

Once in a day keh?
Yap..
Just relocated to a new state,It has not been easy
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Terrier99: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lostchild:

SHUT UP your gutter mouth

When others are spending money, may you always be giving excuses.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Lostchild(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Terrier99:

When others are spending money, may you always be giving excuses.

You be God?

SHUT UP shit mouth.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by yunqdady: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Acidosis:

Rice & chicken

grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
it depends though, I spend around $500 to $2000 on foods weekly, I mostly eat out. I don't have time to cook unless I want to
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by beloved961(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Cokahot:
600h every 3 days ,pounded yam with inu eran (inside meat,assorted)minus petrol wey I go burn for my car. K bought meat a week ago and forgot it inside freezer,4days later I rem and managed to prepare like the whole 12pieces,out of twelve I ate 5 the day I cooked every,following day I forgot to warm and the rest got spoilt. I had no choice than to dash my neighbours dog crushed into smaller bits. I was shocked that the dog heard .y convoy and starts dancing anytime it hears my exhaust
sound pass thru. Na nepa cause am.

You be mumu

How many times will they tell you Naijiria is not for you

Ya mumu no too much

You want to please others and displease yaself

Make God nor allow dem make dem kee you
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
HantaVirus:
Apart from the fact that I got a Personal chef,I spend heavily on buying food outside.

I love Chinese a lot...At least,I spend nothing less than 40k daily on Food.
Approximately $80 bucks on food daily? undecided
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
NoToPile:
Take this one madam and I ask wetin be the name, this one na potkissum e dey sweet like oloyin, you sure ? Yes madam na him all my oloyin customers dey buy, how much oo, na 2,800 cheesy

Oya Bring one paint,
if truly e sweet like oloyin my allegiance has shifted to this specie straight.

Lots of parents can't even afford to boil one egg for their children's meal again.
@ topic I can't even calculate how much is spent on food daily.
Reminds of how I switched to eating Pinto beans a couple of years back because it is more accessible here than even the blackeyed peas which I was previously used to. It turned out to be just as delicious, this in addition to being a lot cheaper too. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Ultimer(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2021
I try not to spend too much on food, and I succeed because I usually don't eat much. But I spend a lot of money on coffee. I used to buy expensive coffee beans, but now I found Eight O'Clock Coffee Colombian. This is a cool capsule coffee that costs a lot less than all of the above, while still being delicious and of high quality.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Lostchild(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Terrier99

I need to tell you this.

When I saw your ego and boasting about your little small money that can be compare to my poverty, then I know you must be a HYPOCRITE
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Raychee(f): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Yankee101:

It all depends

I was ready to give some plots of land for free to farm just so no one will build on it cos I'm not around

Target an area where you're sure they won't be building anytime soon and approach the owners you'll be shocked at how cheap it can be. And don't be scared to negotiate, you're renting it per farming season (1 to 2 years) not buying it.

Hello. Good evening Sir/Ma. Please, is this still available or you know anybody who might want to give their land for farm?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Yankee101: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
Raychee:

Hello. Good evening Sir/Ma. Please, is this still available or you know anybody who might want to give their land for farm?

Hi, sorry but I've given them out for farming already.

Not on ground right now.

Thanks
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Raychee(f): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Yankee101:

Hi, sorry but I've given them out for farming already.

Not on ground right now.

Thanks

Alright. Thank you smiley
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:42am On Feb 10, 2022
Terrier99:

I said I spend ordinary 15k on food per day and you said I'm boasting. If not that poverty has ravaged your family, how much is ordinary 15k for God's sake that you see it as a boast?

It is because of jealousy and wickedness that God is punishing you with poverty. Better go and hustle to better your destiny. If you continue like this, your children will be looking in envy when others are spending money.

I hope you'll be given a trophy at the end?

Some of you just like boasting with stupidity

Most/some of us abroad don't even spend anything close to that on food daily, even as we may be making more money per day than you do.

Save your money and spend it on something more useful to both yourself and the people around you.

Have you ever checked your serum Cholesterol, Creatinine, Uric acid, Blood glucose, Liver enzymes, etc, to find out if you've not been busy feeding yourself to death

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) / Common Food Myths That Are Really Not True / Yay!!! I Made A Delicious Okazi Soup Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.