Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed (31372 Views)

Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured / Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed by SSIPON(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
zionzoe:

Parasites need the validation of the host to stay alive.

Face your own.

When christianity do theirs we go give them.

Don't hide behind one finger. Muslim are killing muslims, they must both be mad face it.
True
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed by Omicron007: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
[s]
Mariamoh:

U wrote trash 4rm ur decayed sense bof reasoning. Go and read up how lived and died b4 unveiling ur ignorance

[/s]

What else do you want me to go and read? I have read all about him. And he is a total disgrace and a big paedophile leading billions to hell. Get off my mention. I don't have anything in common with you, your false prophet and your scam religion. Keep slamming your head on the ground.
Get out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed by Stanley1155: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
richmondefosa:
grin

Islamabad.

FTC grin cheesy This is what you get when you are jobless.

Back to the matter at hand.

We can choose to play the ostrich but let us sincerely ask ourselves.

They say Isl-am is a religion of peace right? But if you hear someone screaming Alahu akba in the centre of a crowded market, what is the first thing that comes to your mind? JAPA abi?

This cannot be said about someone shouting Praise the lord hallelujah.

Majority of terrorists are musl-ims.

Majority of war torn countries are musleems.

What does this tell you?

I leave you to answer.

Religion of piss in the mud.

how I wish I can like this post more than once.

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed by Aguilar(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Islamists killing themselves
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed by PeterOZ: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Every Friday
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed by NubaVertigo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Larry253:
Deeply troubling !!!

You mean Deeply peaceful
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed by NubaVertigo(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
SSIPON:

Again, I am not even religious. You don't know the history of Christianity.

Again, quote me anywhere. What Islam is today, is what Christianity was hundreds of years ago.

I'm going to venture to say that Christianity was that way because the masses couldn't read and it was open to interpretation. Islam is different in that the masses can read and there is still violence rampant
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed by Chibuezem(m): 4:41am On Oct 16, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

A religion whose leader and most adored prophet, Muhammed was a fighter, warrior, rapist and paedophile.

Muhammed went and took eight years old Aishat as a wife and was brutalizing the young girl in the name of sex.

How did Muhammed die? One of his wives, Zainab poisoned goat meat for him to eat, his prophetic skills could not see the poisoned meat. He died a shameful death, his belly got swollen.

I pity all these head slammers who slam their heads on the hard ground five times a day and who uses one pure water sachet to wash themselves in the name of ablution.
This is a very powerful information about uncle mohammed.... I hope it's true biko
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed by Chibuezem(m): 4:45am On Oct 16, 2021
NubaVertigo:

I'm going to venture to say that Christianity was that way because the masses couldn't read and it was open to interpretation. Islam is different in that the masses can read and there is still violence rampant
Exactly Christianity(Roman empire edition) back then was hijacked after the death of 12 apostles to invade and control the world as it preached peace, most were deceived because the Bible was only avaliable to the leadership of the church (Roman catholic) but now since Bible is now accessible with the holy spirit interpreting it, Christianity as a life not religion is gradually becoming the request of the day

But Islam will remain a forum for jihadist, terrorism, rapist, pedophiles and men with self control over women tueh
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed by Decent09(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nadaken:
[s][/s] How does this erase the blood shed here

Muslims killing Muslims cos Allah is thirsty

Christianity is nothing but a scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories / Russia Gives Ukrainian Troops At Azovstal steel plant 4pm Today To Surrender / US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.