Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) (6132 Views)

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by jmaine: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

My complaint : I want this dude banned for identity slur. Trying to cyber bully me.

shocked shocked . . . But we know better  cheesy
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by dayokanu(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2011
OAMJ is a mod?

Yeepa so I have unlimited access to post off topic and abuse people.

Few weeks ago OAMJ's location says Mukinas bedroom, it seems if you want to become a mod, you have to grace Mukinas bed

Oya Can Seun award $5bn for the swearing in ceremony? I am a contractor
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2011
shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

OAM4Jenny don become mod   
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by jmaine: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2011
dayokanu:

OAMJ is a mod?

If you try am  . . I go borrow this Musiwa  Inaugural( If he wins 2015 election  cheesy) whip below , tailored for all politicians, take intercept your body with amazing  force  angry angry  grin grin grin . . . Heard  Musiwa is preserving this whip at the Lagos Museum  cheesy cheesy

Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by OAM4J: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2011
dayokanu:

OAMJ is a mod?

Few weeks ago OAMJ's location says Mukinas bedroom, it seems if you want to become a mod, you have to grace Mukinas bed

Oya Can Seun award $5bn for the swearing in ceremony? I am a contractor

hehehehe not funny  grin Now i have the power to ban your blokus you. grin

Ujujoan:

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

OAM4Jenny don become mod   

Do you want a ban or you wanna be one of my First ladies? Make a choice  cheesy
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by chamber2(m): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2011
Oya! let the party begin

Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by suxes2005(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2011
WE need him in d Travel Section jor
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by sirjec(m): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2011
Congrats.
Can I know your biography?

Start!
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Ganjafama(m): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2011
What happened to Aisha? Why is it that nobody is asking after her?
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by MMM2(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2011
good
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by justwise(m): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2011
@OAMJ

Congrat bro!
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2011
@ OAM4J
congrat dude.
i would like you to look into the way ppl name their topics!!!
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2011
Congrats man and ope factorial o. Make u remember say paddy no dey shi fun paddy o. cool
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by OAM4J: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2011
chamber2:

Oya! let the party begin

hehehehe

suxes2005:

WE need him in d Travel Section jor

thanks, am still with you on that section and we have good mod in Dis Guy

Ganjafama:

What happened to Aisha? Why is it that nobody is asking after her?

She is fine.  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-671612.0.html

sirjec:

Congrats.
Can I know your biography?

Start!

Thanks, will let u have one of the 1st copies of my biography as soon the publisher releases it.

M M M:

good

thanks

justwise:

@OAMJ

Congrat bro!

last warning my friend, stop damaging my moniker its OAM4J jor angry  grin

thanks mate! wink

Toaskarity:

@ OAM4J 
congrat dude.
i would like you to look into the way ppl name their topics!!!

thanks. noted!

naijababe:

Congrats man and ope factorial o. Make u remember say paddy no dey shi fun paddy o.  cool

thanks, no wahala, make paddy no make the it difficult for his paddy too o  cheesy
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by lippyrat: 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2011
A+
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by sirjec(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2011
What is the criteria 4 making some1 a moderator
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by OAM4J: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2011
lippyrat:

u guys on here men are so funny. u guys got something good going on here. u got the tribalist, the comedian , u name it men. i started following nairaland on twitter and since then when i read comments on the site. damn got to say some people are just hillarious. keep d good work. now we have to do a ceremony for the moderator. hope u didn't rig it and your opposition the cpc haven't been looking for a way to distabilize the rulling party. poo . crazy

lol  cheesy

Thanks and WELCOME to Nairaland.  wink
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by justwise(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2011
@OAM4J

Sorry mate, guilty as charged
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by seanet02: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2011
This is Ojoro Unlimited. I should have been the new mod.
Ezeuche, chz and Beaf will never have land on nl again till thy kingdom come
IP's Banned Straight

grin grin grin grin
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by bandely(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2011
OAM4J, oya start work straight and when your tenure dey expire sef? Abi you sef need stabilize for 4years?! grin grin grin grin

Now that you are a mod, you are also in power, lets see how you do it, and be prepared to be criticized and critically appraised when necessary. This should be era of 'Fresh farts Air'
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by daroz(m): 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2011
OAM4J, congratulation. But my question is, what is the financial benefit of being a moderator? Hope say no be monkey monkey dey work, bambo chop humanitarian services thing?
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by oladayo042: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2011
Congrats man!
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2011
Why is everyone saying congrats?

Is he going to be getting paid? grin
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Why is everyone saying congrats?

Is he going to be getting paid? grin

He has powers akin to the almighty on NL, that's enough now  grin
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2011
naijababe:

He has powers akin to the almighty on NL, that's enough now  grin

How about some of us who is married to the owner of the website?
I have more power than OAM4J and Mukina rolled into one grin
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2011
kaii my koboko don dey mod , oya u have enough access to modify my silhouette 2 oo
oam bobo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by OAM4J: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2011
Thanks everyone!

Idowuogbo:

kaii my koboko don dey mod , oya u have enough access to modify my silhouette 2 oo

hahaha Badosky herself, I will not only modify and moderate your silhouette, I will Admin it to the fullest.

thanks  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by olaolabiy: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2011
Congratulations, OAM4J my bro. smiley

Your appointment deserves a beano because this is the juiciest ministry section on NL.

Enjoy, man.
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Natasha2(f): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2011
yes yes yes finally my love and Husband is now the mod of this section cheesy

congratulations sweery kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Katsumoto: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2011
ola olabiy:

Congratulations, OAM4J my bro. smiley

Your appointment deserves a beano because this is the juiciest ministry section on NL.

Enjoy, man.

Prof, I hope you are learning. cool

Idowuogbo:

Natasha,,:

yes yes yes finally my love and Husband is now the mod of this section cheesy

congratulations sweery kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) by Acidosis(m): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2011
Congrats!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is More Handsome Btw Desmond Elliot N Jim Iyke / Wow! MTN Is On Freebasics / Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.