Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) (54106 Views)

Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by WriterNig: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2021

Teacher Heiry Calvi, who has been arrested in Florida
(Miami Dade Corrections)

A pregnant school teacher has been arrested in Florida amid allegations that she raped a minor aged 15, also a student of the school.

Heiry Calvi, who worked at John I Smith K-8 Centre in Miami-Dade County, was accused of having a relationship with the boy outside of school hours, and was arrested on Thursday.

Ms Calvi, who has been released after posting bail, was charged with a number of crimes including lewd and lascivious battery, child neglect, and contributing to the delinquency of a child, according to NBC Miami.

An investigation reportedly began in March after students at John I Smith informed staff about the relationship between Ms Calvi and the boy.

Among the evidence seen by officials were a video of the teacher and student together, as well as messages sent between the pair. They were also seen having sex in footage, it was alleged.

Doral police said the boy at first denied being raped but was told that under Florida law a minor cannot consent to having sex with an adult.

Teacher Heiry Calvi has refused to make any comment. It's unclear if she is married.

Rey Valdes, a spokesperson for the force, also confirmed to NBC Miami that Ms Calvi was eight months pregnant at the time of her arrest, although police would not "speculate as to whose child it is”.

Her employer, the Miami-Dade County school board, told the Miami Herald that it was investigating the incident and had removed Ms Calvi from John I Smith in March, when concerns were first aired.

The school board was reported as saying that it was “disturbed by today’s arrest involving inappropriate employee behaviour”, and that it would begin termination proceedings against Ms Calvi.

“M-DCPS will continue to review its employee trainings to ensure that our workforce is fully aware of the District’s professional expectations of them and their ethical obligation to safeguard children,” the board added.

An arraignment is scheduled for 8 November. It remains unclear if Ms Calvi has a lawyer.

The Independent has approached Miami-Dade County’s school board for comment.

Independent UK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by WriterNig: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Dear Fathers, never ever leave your innocent baby sons to any woman, be it his mother, your mother or sister.

Every woman out there is a predator looking for kids to rape or abuse. Watch over your boy child fiercely.

Speaking from experience. Be warned!

Right? There has to be stiffer punishment for female predators. Can't even begin to imagine the kind of trauma the poor boy went through. cry

257 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by MadamVanessa(f): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
It seems in America pedophile women outnumbered men. Because there's no single week i do not read of women raping young boys in America.

It's always shameful as a lady reading stuffs like this. Having a Love Machine within one reach is far more better than this disgraceful act. If i am horrrny i use my dillldo and masturbate. Na masturbate i masturbate i no kill person.

Also, i can't imagine myself leaving a monster looking dicck with veins allover it, and play around a boy of 15years old.. it's not my portion.

Diccck is sweet no doubt, but not a toddler's own.

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Dalil8: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Rapist!

She should be locked up for life and her child taken away from her.

Nonexisting1:
They form feminists and hard to get for men but go behind to fucck minors. Confused gender

They know what they're doing trust me.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by XXXXTENTACION: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:
It seems in America pervert women outnumbered men. Because there's no single week i do not read of women raping young boys in America.

It's always shameful as a lady reading stuffs like this.
I thought only men rape.... lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by TarOrfeeek: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
ALL WOMEN ARE RAPISTS

The future is MALE.

May God protect the Male Child.

226 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by TheWolfen(m): 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
Psychotic nymph.

Hide your sons

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
face of a demon.... but sadly, in the US such crimes are treated differently when its a woman that does the "raping". if it was a man that had sex with a 15yr old girl student and got her pregnant, kai!!!!!

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Mac0: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
WriterNig:
Dear Fathers, never ever leave your innocent baby sons to any woman, be it his mother, your mother or sister.

Every woman out there is a predator looking for kids to rape or abuse. Watch over your boy child fiercely.

Speaking from experience. Be warned!

Right? There has to be stiffer punishment for female predators. Can't even begin to imagine the kind of trauma the poor boy went through. cry

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

It happens every day. But they are under reported.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by principi(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
WriterNig:

Independent UK

You'll be surprised that many perverts will wish they are in the boy's shoe. Yet, abuse is abuse and it is absolutely wrong.

24 Likes

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by AMAUCHESKY(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
My wife is already angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by chatinent: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ha!

Na wa o.
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by atheistandproud(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
The future is wetin that time?

grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by chiedu7: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
The guy simply wants to become president

No be France president bang his school teacher when he was in Primary school & ended up as president so?

Watch this guy in next 20yrs

11 Likes

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by SecretReporter(f): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
U
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
shocked
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by DarkCaesar(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
These Half-baked humans are always Hot and starved of good Sex

4 Likes

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Hellobitchymods: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
All these vaginal people sef undecided. Always proving to be more useless than mosdii actually claim they are.
Bunch of rapist predators looking for vulnerable people to devour then claim they don't like six in public.

Once again, in Mosdi's voice ; they're useless all of them undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Soyito:
Castrate her

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Matheusmartin: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
They will come online and be forming feminist, but in real life, are sex starved and running after under-aged preeeks..
grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Namibian97: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
See her head

Jail her jooor

5 Likes

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Samiah33(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Female is Future won't like this

12 Likes

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by saddler: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin
Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Risingblue008(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
One of d rezns d whites are always jealous of we Africans is dt
WE HAVE CULTURE
we have norms
For Africa,any woman wey try dis
Haaah na wahala for her generation

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) by Shellsploit: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Did the boy cum inside her..?
see that female officer with tattoos on her arm..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert / Celestine Egbonuche, Nigeria’s Oldest Prisoner Freed From Enugu Prison / 'Armed Forces Staff' Admires Alleged Rapist's Joystick, Blames His Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.