Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) (94121 Views)

Baby Monkey Smokes On Camera As Part Of A Supposed Public Health Campaign( Pics) / Baby Monkey Clings To Its Dead Mother as Leopard Clamps Her Lifeless Body(Pix) / Video Of A Monkey Bottle Feeding A Baby Monkey Goes Viral - Check-it-out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Matheusmartin: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nature is cruel.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by MARKone(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
Them go chop am join.
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Liutay(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
GOFRONT:
chaiii......Very wicked lion. as wicked as one tall lanky man who loves travelling very well....

But they say "before you see monkey, mokey don see you"........How come mama nor see lion, pikin no see lion. I thought monkeys are very clever!!

RIP mama monkey.....Me and Lalasticlala promise to get across to the baby you left behind and take her to an orphanage home....surely

I guess you didnt read the post.
The baby monkey was eaten by another lion eventually

2 Likes

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by chatinent: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Sad indeed
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Nonexisting1: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lucky monkeys. If it were here, they would've suffered the heat of firewood inside a pot before we humans eventually eat them.

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Humble29(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Meennhh!
This lion no get joy...
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Weedhustler: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hustle must pay...
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Adakintroy: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Everytime you think of freedom,. Think of the wild. It's the best depiction of it. All animals are free to roam free but try not to cross part with the wrong things. It's very cruel.

Everytime I advice guys and girls going wild I say to them. There are things out there very cruel. They don't share in our moralities. They are what they are.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by ogkrakkid(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
That's the story of Nigeria
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Oyerinde16(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
The lion just contracted full blown AIDS.... to die in a few years time...

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Buy one get one free Wild edition embarassed
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sorry monkey. Lion no de eat grass

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Cats don't like eating monkeys I wonder why the change of heart
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Aganju849: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
That baby monkey portrays the BMC fools, clinging to Nigeria's dead economy in a certain evil somebody's mouth
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Adakintroy: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by ominilongest(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
But u dey chop chicken
How u dey kill am?
Foolish pple with foolish sympathy angry

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
GOFRONT:
chaiii......Very wicked lion. as wicked as one tall lanky man who loves travelling very well....

But they say "before you see monkey, mokey don see you"........How come mama nor see lion, pikin no see lion. I thought monkeys are very clever!!

RIP mama monkey.....Me and Lalasticlala promise to get across to the baby you left behind and take her to an orphanage home....surely

The lion is not wicked that’s what lion does, if it’s not the monkey it will be another animal.

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by iomoge2(f): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Saddest image I have seen today

5 Likes

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Explorers:
Striking photographs shows a baby monkey desperately clinging onto the body of its mother, which dangles from between the jaws of a lion.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10095565/Baby-monkey-clings-dead-mother-clutched-lions-jaws.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

this is an old picture
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
In the animal kingdom you either eat or be eaten sad

2 Likes

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Datedoboy: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Na so Nija Govt chop our parent economically and we the youth wey dey helpless dem still wan chop us like snacks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by officialfestus(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
E no easy for anywhere
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by tayo360(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
That nature for you
Reason why I don't give a Bleep about vegetarian shit because nature is cruel

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by iLegendd(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
And when a lion is killed, stupid animal activists come to shout.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Monkey’s are usually on trees how did the lion catch it??

4 Likes

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by greggng: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
I was just wondering if this lion will make heaven ...
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by captainamiedi1: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
That's how Buhari is holding Nigeria. The baby monkey represent the youths
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by backbone503(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
The monkeys had earlier fed on other life forms to survive. For this life, life feeds on life. And survival is a necessity; it has no law.
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Everybody dey pity for the monkey now. But we were not told what led to her capture...

The monkey before Oga Lion struck....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Meet Alagba, A 330-Year-Old Tortoise Found In Ogbomoso, Oyo State (Pics) / Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.