Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,019 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:33 AM

Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) (93810 Views)

Baby Monkey Smokes On Camera As Part Of A Supposed Public Health Campaign( Pics) / Baby Monkey Clings To Its Dead Mother as Leopard Clamps Her Lifeless Body(Pix) / Video Of A Monkey Bottle Feeding A Baby Monkey Goes Viral - Check-it-out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by infogeneral: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Eco System! Interesting and tragic.
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Bmaster(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Adakintroy:
Everytime you think of freedom,. Think of the wild. It's the best depiction of it. All animals are free to roam free but try not to cross part with the wrong things. It's very cruel.

Everytime I advice guys and girls going wild I say to them. There are things out there very cruel. They don't share in our moralities. They are what they are.

Things like what bruh?
Lecture me cos as it is now i don they catch fear over death pass everyone else
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
What a Show of Pure Uncompromised and Unadulterated Love from the Baby Monkeu.

Even in the Face of Danger and Death, it stayed steadfast and hung on to its Mother with all it Could.

Today, Everyone claims to Love GOD . But in the face of little inconveniences, you begin to see people give in and give you reasons to give in.

In the Face of little shakings and threats, People who claim to Love GOD, become fearful and give themselves in to the Plan of the devil.

Let this Little Monkey send some knowledge into all.

If you are not ready to Die for the Name of JESUS CHRIST, it does not Matter your knowledge or Title your bear, you are Decieving yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by lanrefront1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nothing heart breaking about this, that's nature's food chain in operation.

But if you wish to be melodramatic, you can claim to be heart broken

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by seankafor(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
But when this happens to humans, we tend to play the pity card
Hypocrisy if you ask me
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by leetylee: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
oz4real83:
It is a sad reality of life. For every meat you eat, it is always joy for the eater, but pain and grief for the eaten and the family of the eaten. We eat chicken, goat meat, beef and whatever meat available on the face of the earth, I have seen a cow crying, some years back while being killed embarassed, though very emotional, most times we don't care because the world is a wild place where only the strongest survive by eating the lesser. My advice and practice in life is to kill only what I will eat to survive, don't kill and throw away except it is a serpent. Don't kill what u won't eat and will not harm u if allowed to live.
I see where vegetarians draw their dogma from... They have a point tho butttttt man gast wack meat �

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by iLiquidator: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
There is nothing brutal or heartbreaking in this story. It is just about energy exchange. The chemical energy in the monkey will be converted to mechanical energy for the lions to hunt another monkey. It will also be converted to sound energy when the lions roar, and heat energy to keep the lions warm. All plants and animals are stores of energy.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Badguy77(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lions are not wicked its just how God created them to be...preys thats what monkeys are to lions and lions must eat..
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Omololupromise: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
True life story between poor and rich

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by DMCY: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
GOFRONT:
chaiii......Very wicked lion. as wicked as one tall lanky man who loves travelling very well....

But they say "before you see monkey, mokey don see you"........How come mama nor see lion, pikin no see lion. I thought monkeys are very clever!!

RIP mama monkey.....Me and Lalasticlala promise to get across to the baby you left behind and take her to an orphanage home....surely

I think you didn’t read the write up, you concluded based on the topic, right?

The baby monkey was killed too, too bad! But that’s the reality of life undecided

4 Likes

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by leetylee: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Without which there will be chaos.

The monkey must die in order to prevent ecosystem chaos.
No revenge whatsoever, no war and no tribal and racial dispute....

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by descartes400: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

The saddest part is that the helpless baby monkey was eventually be eaten.

One of those moments when you (as human) step aside and allow nature take its course.
( As there’s little or nothing you can do about the situation)

Even for animals, life no balance. Tragic!

I guess, that's how all these religious gods step aside and watch as humans annihilate life out of each other...policy of non- intervention. or just powerless to do anything.
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
: (
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by simplesearch: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
Freedom became oppression the moment we sinned against God in the garden of Eden, otherwise no animal is suppose to be a carnivore. However when Jesus eventually returns all things will be restored to its original state as God wants it to be. May you be healed of your sins to partake in the first resurrection.

Isaiah 11:4
But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
11:5
And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
11:6
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
11:7
And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
11:8
And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
11:9
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.
11:10
And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Myself2(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Rubbish.
What is heartbreaking about this photo.?
Any small thing "heartbreaking, heartbreaking"
The normal cause of nature fa
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Alfamann: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
That monkey didn't pray hard enough.

Maybe forgot to pay her tithe.

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Chameleonadiks(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Probably the sadddest news since the holocaust
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by obonujoker(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
chariisGRACE:
It is of no doubt that this monkey cherished her young so much, but now, she is unconscious about the young that was once cerished because death, the unexpected visitor has taken her.

This is how we will all become unconscious of that priced jewel, job, wife etc. when death comes. You are guaranteed safety if you are in Christ.

Is this another monicker, brother? grin
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

The saddest part is that the helpless baby monkey was eventually be eaten.

One of those moments when you (as human) step aside and allow nature take its course.
( As there’s little or nothing you can do about the situation)

Even for animals, life no balance. Tragic!

I hate the way lion bully other animals in the wild.
Lions don't have respect for any other animals- lt can kill even the gaint ones for food. Elephant ooo, Zebra oo, Hyppo ooo

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by TeeGentle(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
GOFRONT:
chaiii......Very wicked lion. as wicked as one tall lanky man who loves travelling very well....

But they say "before you see monkey, mokey don see you"........How come mama nor see lion, pikin no see lion. I thought monkeys are very clever!!

RIP mama monkey.....Me and Lalasticlala promise to get across to the baby you left behind and take her to an orphanage home....surely

Which baby? Sebi the small lion has eaten the baby monkey
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
The baby monkey was helpless..so sad.
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by denjjy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Just imagine if this was done by anhunter. the animal right and conservationists would have knock sledge hammer on his head...No one can query or judge nature coz nature is always right..thumb up to the photographer

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Nisay6: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
In the jungle it just survival of the fittest
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by corlin2(m): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=chariisGRACE post=106762568]It is of no doubt that this monkey cherished her young so much, but now, she is unconscious about the young that was once cerished because death, the unexpected visitor has taken her.

This is how we will all become unconscious of that priced jewel, job, wife etc. when death comes. You are guaranteed safety if you are in Christ.
[/quote

Oga let us hear word ]
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by crafteck(m): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
chariisGRACE:
It is of no doubt that this monkey cherished her young so much, but now, she is unconscious about the young that was once cerished because death, the unexpected visitor has taken her.

Una de always fail to see things for what they are
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Davash222:
Eat or be Eaten, that's what the jungle is all about.

Er.

That's clearly a savannah.

There are no lions in jungles.

"King of the jungle" is actually the tiger.

Don't mind me.
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Its called the wild anything can happen anytime.....It the survival of the fittest and strongest....
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Adakintroy: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
God is love, God is hate, God is bitter God is sweet God is everything.

God is "I am that thing which I am". Try understanding God and you have failed.

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by CSTR2: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Since the fall of man when Adam sinned, the order of nature changed by a divine curse.

But a time is coming when God will restore all to how it once was in Eden.

Isaiah even told of it in his prophecies.

6The wolf shall live with the lamb, the leopard shall lie down with the kid, the calf and the lion and the fatling together, and a little child shall lead them. 7The cow and the bear shall graze, their young shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8The nursing child shall play over the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put its hand on the adder’s den. 9They will not hurt or destroy on all my holy mountain; for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

Isaiah 11:6-9.

A time is coming when the lion will lay with the lamb, but it is not today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hungry Hyena Carrying Severed Head Of Zebra In Its Mouth In South Africa (Photo) / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Meet Alagba, A 330-Year-Old Tortoise Found In Ogbomoso, Oyo State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.