Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo (1257 Views)

The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl / The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. / Sexdoll Sexdoll ..NL Male Abeg Wetin Come Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Aunty preacher, see how u analyzed everything as if its only men that suffer the listed ailments. Women are prone to those ailments more than men. So say another thing jare
At least we don't deceive ourselves the way you men do. You guys think you are God's gift to women since sliced bread.
Re: If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo by emmanuelbrown26: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
At least we don't deceive ourselves the way you men do. You guys think you are God's gift to women since sliced bread.
Who's talking about deceit here? God did not marry nor whad any girl friend, his only son did not marry nor any girl friend, then their rivalry being the Satan did not marry nor any girl friend and they are or were all fine and did their things well.
The world would have being a better place if not women that brought the calamity and all thanks to the chief SIMPSON ADAM

1 Like

Re: If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Lol... You guys are conditioning your females. You're making them defensive. You're creating a you-vs-us environment. As if tribalism, regionalism, religious bigotry, etc. aren't enough, you're aiming for sexism. It's as if as there's a burning desire in every Nigerian to focus on differences. Let's just hope you like the final product of that process.

Guys are conditioning the girls??
I think it's the other way round o...
It's the girls who conditioned the guys...

1 Like

Re: If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
it's not just once they're cool, it's once they see that girls are not longer getting interested in their games, once girls start running away because their bio raises too many red flags. Once their fertility drops and erectile dysfunction starts to set in. Once they start having hypertension, diabetes and heart disease.

They will be ready to settle once their are near their best before date. They start acting with sense since they are on discount.

So the so called "simps* don't have all the stuff you mentioned in there??

Kikikikikiki grin
Re: If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Favfables1:

So the so called "simps* don't have all the stuff you mentioned in there??

Kikikikikiki grin
the simps would have settled down in marital bliss already
Re: If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Who's talking about deceit here? God did not marry nor whad any girl friend, his only son did not marry nor any girl friend, then their rivalry being the Satan did not marry nor any girl friend and they are or were all fine and did their things well.
The world would have being a better place if not women that brought the calamity and all thanks to the chief SIMPSON ADAM
your resort to blaming and gaslighting when you run out of excuses, just like ADAM did.
Re: If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo by emmanuelbrown26: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
your resort to blaming and gaslighting when you run out of excuses, just like ADAM did.
I have never had anything to prove to any female gender neither will I have something to prove.
It's only online I give female gender attention.offline I'm just me and my homies

2 Likes

Re: If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

I have never had anything to prove to any female gender neither will I have something to prove.
It's only online I give female gender attention.offline I'm just me and my homies
HOMO!!
Re: If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo by emmanuelbrown26: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
HOMO!!
Farrrr farrrr from it my dear.
Re: If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Farrrr farrrr from it my dear.
DOWNLOW NIGGA
Re: If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo by emmanuelbrown26: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
DOWNLOW NIGGA
Maybe u can come over, let's see if I'm downlow niggar or not.
Re: If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Maybe u can come over, let's see if I'm downlow niggar or not.
I'll politely decline.
Re: If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo by emmanuelbrown26: 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
I'll politely decline.
Lolssss,
Re: If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
the simps would have settled down in marital bliss already

So being "settled in marital bliss" automatically frees you from the diseases you mentioned...

Kikikikikiki grin
For someone who is a "Doctor", you sure do have a very shallow way of reasoning undecided

But to everyone his opinions sha undecided
Wehdon ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Let Down / Photos, Hijab Model Shatu Garko Wins Miss Nigeria Award. / Notice To Guys With Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.