Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome (28041 Views)

China: Man's Bladder Explodes, Fell Asleep For 18 Hrs After Drinking Excess Beer / Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) / 4-Year-Old Girl Suffers Nephrotic Syndrome In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by frozen70(f): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jerrysmallz:

Do you know what they call shy bladder syndrome? No you don’t but you decided to talk based on your myopic understanding

He said he finds it difficult to pee in the presence of people and the rest, if he is realy pressed, he will wee like every other person by the corner

So if you don't understand my point, then learn how to be polite and not being insultive in your response
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
tooth4tooth:
My brother I thought I was the only one observing this .

A poster will ask a question,some would just comment nonsense just to grace the front page. They are very annoying and myopic set of youths.
the beauty of nairaland faded since this menace started. Nairaland is gone.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by tonexman18(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Better piss never hold u grin grin
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by Noblewealth(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
The pee never hold you ni, when it starts dropping little by little no body go tell you..
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by seanjy4konji: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
U never shaq goldberg well be that.
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by jrusky(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Shy bladder bah? Pee neva grab u if pee grab you hard u will drop grammar.
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by Jerrysmallz: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
frozen70:

He said he finds it difficult to pee in the presence of people and the rest, if he is realy pressed, he will wee like every other person by the corner

So if you don't understand my point, then learn how to be polite and not being insultive in your response

Your point is he has no problem. I know people who were diagnosed of similar conditions. It’s real, no matter how pressed you are the pee will not come out. The sphincter will not open.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by omoagbeke(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
It happens mostly to people with small something
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
I also have the same problem

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by Goldenheart(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Small dick symptoms
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by saintnegroid(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
pigineng:
I find it difficult and impossible to urinate in public rest rooms, and in the presence of anybody no matter how pressed I am.

I have the same problem too... I was thinking it's normal

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by beejayjohn(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
See a mortuary attendant immediately.
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by Hotguy27: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
pigineng:
I find it difficult and impossible to urinate in public rest rooms, and in the presence of anybody no matter how pressed I am.

I don't think it is a problem. You are probably not above thirty. By the time you get more mature your bladder and urinary track will enlarge more and you will have easy flow of urine without delay. By then you won't be able to push your urine up to the level of your head or chest as you can probably do now.
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by BizAdviser: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
It's called Paruretic Syndrome
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by Ayomi90: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
gurunlocker:
Maybe your dick is small cheesy grin grin
My own dick is small ND I dey piss anywhere,, me no send nobody.
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by joinnow: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
pigineng:

its like your thing is pencil or mushroom
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by holysaint1(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
This one no be problem bro...

U never enter pub bus and this kind wicked piss grip u... You no go know when u tell conductor say u don reach ur bus stop.. Only for you to drop down to piss.
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by micflo28(m): 12:10am On Oct 16, 2021
Get adult diapers
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by Felixabel(m): 1:12am On Oct 16, 2021
Op you are not alone in this case ooo
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by Cousin9999: 1:21am On Oct 16, 2021
It's (probably) psychological. And totally treatable.

https://www.webmd.com/urinary-incontinence-oab/sling-surgery-incontinence

Yes, treatments can help. The most common one is a form of cognitive behavior therapy known as graduated exposure. You’ll be slowly re-introduced to the fearful situation. That helps lower your brain’s anxiety response.

You might see a major improvement after just 8-12 sessions with a trained behavioral therapist or even a friend or family member. The International Paruresis Association offers tips that can help.

You have other options too, and trying more than one boosts your odds of getting better. Among them are hypnotherapy and self-catheterization, after a urologist or other medical professional teaches you what to do.

Talk to your doctor before you try any type of treatment just to be sure nothing’s wrong with your urinary system.

Go to the International Paruresis Association YouTube channel. There's therapy videos that can help you.

You'll be alright, my guy.
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by Deblow: 1:27am On Oct 16, 2021
Baba, that your bladder na 'elite' bladder, but give bigger kudos to your 'gboola' because it is the one that is really shy here.
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by Bosch10(m): 2:36am On Oct 16, 2021
pigineng:

u are talking about me here

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by tobxy: 5:49am On Oct 16, 2021
sometimes I xpirience same thing, but never mind I believe is normal
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by Jakumo(m): 5:58am On Oct 16, 2021
pigineng:

You have described the effects of an enlarged prostate gland. The prostate gland in men encircles the urethra opening of the bladder, through which urine is released. If the prostate becomes enlarged over time, it becomes progressively more difficult to pass urine, because the "valve" opening becomes incrementally narrower until it can become blocked completely. This condition is to an extent hereditary, meaning that if your father experiences similar symptoms, then it is highly likely that you will also.

Go to a medical doctor, and request an ultrasound scan of your prostate gland. That scan will show the enlargement of the prostate and the accompanying reduction in the space occupied by your bladder. This is a SERIOUS condition that will require surgery by a COMPETENT hospital. Performed incorrectly, this surgery can have devastating effects that I will not describe for your peace of mind. Conversely, avoidance of the surgical option can ultimately lead to death. Medications for this condition do exist, but they only offer TEMPORARY relief and must be taken for life. Those medications also come with several unpleasant side-effects.
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by pigineng(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....dooh...he clear say you nor dey booze bottle
Because a boozer of bottles won't say this
And you are not the social type...a real niggarrr can't be on the number eight bottles and he will be shy to urinate

The only one way dey do me....na if I visit people and I stay with them for some days then for those few days I nor dey go toilet.....because to poo nor go green hungry me
I'm the shy type, I hardly mingle.
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by pigineng(m): 6:56am On Oct 16, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

It's normal. I've learnt to live with it.
still learning to live with it, now I drink less fluid.
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by pigineng(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2021
melexchi:
Maybe u got a small man
no small man bros.
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by pigineng(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2021
currencyz22:
relax it will pass, I had the same too, at a point in my life, though at that point in time I thought I had issues but with time it fade away, seeing this topic on nairaland right now only made me smile, I thought I was the only one in the world, by the way are you an introvert
I pray it pass away soon, I'm an introvert.
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by pigineng(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2021
rayzar:
Bro you are not alone o, No matter how pressed I get, nothing gets out of my tank when I notice even just one person meters away, my close friends tease me a lot, I am even nicknamed Paruresis grin

I have tried to get over it buh I just can't, when I travel in public buses I make sure I pee a second before leaving the house cos I no go fit piss o, no matter how e hook me reach.
just get used to it, I have learnt to live with it, I noticed this when I was a kid.

P.S I be introvert
I thought I was the only one experiencing such.
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by pigineng(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2021
McAustin92:
It happens to me anytime I'm in a social gathering, i remembered when I was to carry out a urine test as a one of the prerequisites for my admission back then in the year 2011, urine no gree pass cos of crowd and noise, I later resulted to borrowing urine from one of my close friend into one small tube we were given, shy bladder syndrome is real cos I easily pass my urine whenever I'm alone or I'm back home with family
But, I'd been an INTROVERT from day one
It happens mainly to introverted people (from my findings)
yeah mostly introverted peeps, still trying to overcome it though.
Re: Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome by Scepterpeter: 7:08am On Oct 16, 2021
I understand you because I have same too but have been learning to control it over the years with some mind control techniques.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Woman Refuses To Take Her Daughter Without Anus For Surgery. Photos / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? / Man Slumps And Dies At A Market In Adamawa State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.