Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here (5924 Views)

Foursome In Lagos / Foursome Goes Wrong As Two Undergraduates From Imo State Looses Consciousness / Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by care4you: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

If I hear.........this is an open forum. Talk nonsense and I will quote you.

if you like quote me till eternity, that's your business not mine!

Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by ThEGodFaThEr106: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
care4you:

if you like quote me till eternity, that's your business not mine!

It's my business to expose you all on this forum. That's my mandate and I will fulfill this mandate.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by SavageResponse(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Na crime if you first talk your own experience

grin
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by SavageResponse(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
mosdii:
No Because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Is your brain still paining you?!
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by care4you: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

It's my business to expose you all on this forum. That's my mandate and I will fulfill this mandate.

ok, Mr undercover cop continue.

Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by BareFacedLies(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Forget about the hypocrisy of Nigerian when it comes to openly expressing their sexuality, a lot is going on in the physical life forget about the cyber lies they tell you. I can bet Nigerians are among the most sexual human being in Africa. But let’s leave that for another day.

The question is have you ever tried a twosome, three-some or even foursome or are you a virgin?

Lets make it a fun thread abeg undecided

I honestly wish I had
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by ThEGodFaThEr106: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
care4you:

ok, Mr undercover cop continue.

The pleasure is mine.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by 2braithe: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Awon broda shaggi.. Lol

I don't watch his skits tho.
In what way do I relate with him.

And for emphasis sake,all the above is true except that I don't have money,car,beards,big D and muscles grin
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by somto10: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Except you guys had ulterior motives regarding this. I don’t see any issues with this, if your friend preferred it raw, then you will use condom. Or is there something that I am missing here?
Mayb to u.
Personally, I'm very careful wen it comes to sex. I had HIV scare last year and it brought bk my senses.
Sex no worth anything to give me disease.

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by BaddieFreak(f): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
somto10:

Mayb to u.
Personally, I'm very careful wen it comes to sex. I had HIV scare last year and it brought bk my senses.
Sex no worth anything to give me disease.

Okay oo.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by ChangedMan1999(m): 1:16am On Oct 16, 2021
BaddieFreak:

I won’t engage you at all since you too young to understand stuffs.

grin
Prostitute stuff you mean

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by ChangedMan1999(m): 1:22am On Oct 16, 2021
BaddieFreak:

I won’t engage you at all since you too young to understand stuffs.

Prostitute stuff you mean.

I don't blame you. Since you since you were sexually assaulted by your step father at an early age , why won't you end up as an ashawo
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by kingthreat(m): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Forget about the hypocrisy of Nigerian when it comes to openly expressing their sexuality, a lot is going on in the physical life forget about the cyber lies they tell you. I can bet Nigerians are among the most sexual human being in Africa. But let’s leave that for another day.

The question is have you ever tried a twosome, three-some or even foursome or are you a virgin?

There is nothing like twosome. It's either a threeesome, foursome or an orrgy.
True confession. I have done a threeesome and the 2 girls happened to be bisexual curious who wanted to fulfil their fantasy. I wanted to fulfil mine. Organized a meetup in a hotel. Two of them showed up. They were both shy couldnt make a move untill I ignited it. Everything happened that day. Then I knew many 9ja gals have party bisexual fantasies but are too shy to fulfil it. If you as a guyman can fulfil it for them, you will earn a threeesome.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by Torosk1(m): 5:57am On Oct 16, 2021
I once had three-some with two oloshos
I'll never forget that night, I almost die untimely death, this babes were drunk and they smokeed before I book them... They Bleep hell out of me...one of them was begging me to give her head....its a long story

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by trilobite: 6:05am On Oct 16, 2021
A friend tried with two girls and got exhausted after two rounds with the first girl. They both left very disappointed and never answered him again. grin

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by bularuz(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2021
Torosk1:
I once had three-some with two oloshos
I'll never forget that night, I almost die untimely death, this babes were drunk and they smokeed before I book them... They Bleep hell out of me... one of them was begging me to give her head.... its a long story

Hahahahaha, hope you didn't give head
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by Generalwoodz(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2021
NewSoul:

I see your friend sperm submitted to the witchcraft coven

I see him going broke as a result of the manipulation of his seed by the witches

I see him getting infected by a slow killing STD

I see the queen of the coven asking the girls for your own sperm

I see them coming back to seduce you to accomplish their mission

These I have seen
Falseprophet reincarnate

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by Starz825(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2021
somto10:

yeah, we bought enough condom, he no suppose dive raw.
You are right
He no suppose dive raw...
He feet get Std via such
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by ibtommy(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2021
care4you:

you again?

I need to personally confirm grin
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by care4you: 11:07am On Oct 16, 2021
ibtommy:

I need to personally confirm grin

Prepare thyself ahead of the evil days grin

caught you in your own web....lol
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by ibtommy(m): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2021
care4you:

Abi jare. I will still confirm for you though grin
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by ibtommy(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2021
care4you:

E no easy grin See wetinyour 'Virgie' cause? Bad gurl
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by ibtommy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
care4you:

Bad girl. I sha must confirm grin
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
I carry two baby last weeks ,infact those lady exhaust me like mad ooooo , As I dey Bleep one other one dey beg make I come. Bleep her at the end shaa I gat tired but am able to satisfy one Wella and she scream loud as I come Na so the second carry yash make I come give her second stage of her own show for doggy but I gat tired and she was annoying ...I promise her early in the morning but I no do anything again ....I sleep all the day and the I Bleep very well wey dey shout we still dey chat Wella till.date light girl and black ...Na foursome be my plan soon orobo and lepa
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by Semaj77(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
BaddieFreak:

A twosome is sex between 2 people so technically, anything less than a twosome is masturbation

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by WaterWalker5(m): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:
E be like say big prick dey hungry you no be small. You just dey post rubbish since morning. Which kind wahala be dis na.
You dey use style style dey sample the sexual prowess of all the guys wey dey this forum abi?
Bros Na true you talk
E be like say as she come back.
She dey take style share her experience with us
I'm just reading posts here.
No time for 4some or even 7some sef

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by WaterWalker5(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
care4you:

ermm! never mind. but don't quote me again

How can you be a virgin when Kissing is your favorite hubby?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by Teekay21(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
BaddieFreak:

in my last birthday I had eight some,me my male friend and six other girls ahh that day ehn my dick was drained
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by venabili: 12:38am On Oct 20, 2021
kingthreat:

There is nothing like twosome. It's either a threeesome, foursome or an orrgy.
True confession. I have done a threeesome and the 2 girls happened to be bisexual curious who wanted to fulfil their fantasy. I wanted to fulfil mine. Organized a meetup in a hotel. Two of them showed up. They were both shy couldnt make a move untill I ignited it. Everything happened that day. Then I knew many 9ja gals have party bisexual fantasies but are too shy to fulfil it. If you as a guyman can fulfil it for them, you will earn a threeesome.

Yea, our culture frowns at such. So such fantasies are meant to stay repressed. For most people anyway. A few dare to be bold especially with the "right" person.

It is one of the reasons why there is prevalence of unfaithfulness in relationships. They simply cant ask for what they want for fear of been labelled something else. But the person outside doesnt have a moral stance to label them anything so they become wild... wild sex/fantasies, albeit safe ones, are usually scintillating...
Re: Has Anyone Ever Had A Three-some/ Foursome Here by Czathedemigod: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2022
BaddieFreak:

If I talk my own, you go talk your own?
If you do why not lol,i'm polyamorous so i've got too many gist for you lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? / Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her / Why Are You Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.