Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Which Phone Are You Currently Using - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Are You Currently Using (25858 Views)

These Ads On My Phone Are Making Me Sick And Tired / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by OlalekanMultiD(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2021
tecno A7 phantom Z but get screen problem. wheever that get I wan buy to replace my screen. thanks
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Sleekmilan01(m): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2021
Xiaomi 9T
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by melodyisaac: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2021
BaddieFreak:

You will keep acting like an ignoramus. You said I was fake for creating this thread and saying I was using an IPhone, then I showed you I am not a broke ass and a pathetic liar that you are.

The truth is you are afraid of women doing well in the society even by your moniker, we know.

Keep hating on successful women while you keep messing around with poverty ntorh anybody can download a photo, just do what he asked you to do and I will declare you the winner asap

And keep logging in with your other accounts to like your comments fake and Broke ass grin

He said you should snap your phone and write your name beside it
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by melodyisaac: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2021
Iphone 13 pro max 256gb galaxy note 10plus 256gb 12gb ram.

Not your regular lie lie kids wey full for here

7 Likes

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by BaddieFreak(f): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
You are a fake and irredeemable liar, I know that you will never show any proof because you are fake, you are an epitome of fakeness, imagine the liar claiming to give out her Samsung S21ultra because she doesn't like it, you are like the professor of lies cheesycheesycheesy

Stop living fake life online to impress anyone, no one gives a damn about you, stop seeking for attention zzor, and lastly you aren't successful, I know a successful woman when I see one, and I know broke and fakeass woman when I see one, get a life, I despise fake people with a passion.

M**m** Just because you are a broke ass doesn’t mean others are too, how many times will it take for you to understand.

M**m** said I should show him proof like he is the one who’s bankrolling me, you must think you are special cheesy

The truth will always be the truth, you can and will never get to the level I am right now. I am successful and you are not, live with it.
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by BaddieFreak(f): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2021
melodyisaac:

He said you should snap your phone and write your name beside it

Another attention seeker?! I should show you proof because you are the one bankrolling me bah?

All you poor fake redpillers who derive joy in insulting women on this platform, y’all be acting like you have no mothers and sisters at home that you treat with respect, I get una time today.
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Kaslino(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2021
Infinix Hot 5. E don dey pack up small small. I desperately need a new phone but money no dey. Shey na like dis i wan take am go Law School embarassed?
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Iamaboonasir(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Samsung A32
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Handsomejok: 10:37am On Oct 20, 2021
Oppo A72
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by tafat: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Nice phone
sure, the phone really makes sense no cap
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Olaniyimubarak: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2021
Samsung A02
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by shegsrules(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2021
Blackberry Key2
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by BaddieFreak(f): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Kaslino:
Infinix Hot 5. E don dey pack up small small. I desperately need a new phone but money no dey. Shey na like dis i wan take am go Law School embarassed?

Go and protest bro. Nigeria needs resetting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by amiibaby(f): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2021
Infinix note 10pro

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by TheSourcerer: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2021
nobone:
My 5year old phone fell inside water. I just insert one of my sim card into someone's phone.
As it stands now eh! 3310 nokia will make sense to me
I have a 3310 , never let that phone go , its a relic.

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by nobone(f): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2021
TheSourcerer:
I have a 3310 , never let that phone go , its a relic.
Lol honestly
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by gbengaoyeladun(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2021
Infinix note 10
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by TheSourcerer: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2021
nobone:

Lol honestly
you're doing good? Hope you're having a great day ? Cold weather though .
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by nobone(f): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2021
TheSourcerer:
you're doing good? Hope you're having a great day ? Cold weather though .
Im good. You?
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by yetty247(f): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
OPPO A92
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Simpubozz(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
iPhone 6s 64gb.. for sale
Condition: working perfect but i little scratch on the back due to pouch
Price: N50k
OsevenO3four50l874

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Fadamakay(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Which phone are you currently using?
Leggo

Me: IPhone 12 Pro max

Infinix Hot 9 and want to upgrade to Xiaomi, nothing impossible, someone can sponsor full or halve of the bill
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kaslino:
lol no be lie bro, also preparing for law school and planning to buy the iphone X by month end before we resume, make I at least get small level for law school.cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Candycrushy(f): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
tonbratom:
Samsung Galaxy s10e
One of my best phones
Still managing my 9plus
Planning to upgrade soon

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by lkillbrokehoes: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
melodyisaac:
Iphone 13 pro max 256gb galaxy note 10plus 256gb 12gb ram.

Not your regular lie lie kids wey full for here
Bro that baddiefreak is a fake ass and a pathological liar, don't waste your precious time. I've already exposed the liar.

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Worldlegend(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
iOS 6S plussss
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Candycrushy(f): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Still managing my s9plus

Planning to upgrade to s21
On God tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by melodyisaac: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
BaddieFreak:

M**m** Just because you are a broke ass doesn’t mean others are too, how many times will it take for you to understand.

M**m** said I should show him proof like he is the one who’s bankrolling me, you must think you are special cheesy

The truth will always be the truth, you can and will never get to the level I am right now. I am successful and you are not, live with it.

Dear what ever you call yourself, I ain't gat time for a fake as* bi**h like you. My phones alone are worth over 1.5 million in naira so mind how you use the word "POOR" everybody can not be you

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by TheSourcerer: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
nobone:

Im good. You?
fab , your moniker seems familiar though . can I pm you ?

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by BaddieFreak(f): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
melodyisaac:

Dear what ever you call yourself, I ain't gat time for a fake as* bi**h like you. My phones alone are worth over 1.5 million in naira so mind how you use the word "POOR" everybody can not be you

I wouldn’t have quoted you if you didn’t quote me first broke assss

Fake asssss nigga acting rich, we sabi una type, ur type plenty for here on the Island, borrowing stuffs just to look rich..

Fake asss cheesy
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by Makaveli1166(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tecno spark 7pro
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using by melodyisaac: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
BaddieFreak:

I wouldn’t have quoted you if you didn’t quote me first broke assss

Fake asssss nigga acting rich, we sabi una type, ur type plenty for here on the Island, borrowing stuffs just to look rich..

Fake asss cheesy

Now I understand that you're a full dimwitted encephalon, quoting you in the first place was a terrible mistake.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Phone Being Charged For Long & Left Unattended Explodes, Captured On CCTV / How I Lost My Phone And Lessons To Be Learnt / iPhone 6 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.