Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns (23000 Views)

HBD To JUNE 13th CELEBRANTS- ( All June Borns…gather Here & Post Ur Date) / Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? / Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns by nwachinemel(m): 6:15am On Oct 18, 2021
As a lastbon, all but one of my four elder brother and sisters would always send me on errands. The pressure is increased with Popsy and Mumsy minor errand. However the love from my parents put me in some sorts of danger anytime am left in custody of my elder ones.

It took so many years before my mum disovered the pressure I was put through in her absence, she had to keep me close to her.
Re: Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns by iamL(f): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Back then ours was always a pain in my neck since I am older than her directly among the girls.
Any work she refused to do will fall on me. Most mornings if I don't wake up on time we won't go to school. Meetings days are the worst especially Sunday after field service.
Convention period I dey hear am, Time for family wedding she won't do anything, just to wear asobi. If borrow your item especially charger sorry o, but all through we were always overlooking her.

When she gained admission she became very hard-working and matured.
Today she is our family nurse and the one staying with mumsy any little problem am the first person she always call.

No week goes past without our two doing some serious family gossip.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns by iamL(f): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
nwachinemel:
As a lastbon, all but one of my four elder brother and sisters would always send me on errands. The pressure is increased with Popsy and Mumsy minor errand. However the love from my parents put me in some sorts of danger anytime am left in custody of my elder ones.

It took so many years before my mum disovered the pressure I was put through in her absence, she had to keep me close to her.

Ehya Sorry o.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns by Damicares(f): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Well, I am the last born and also the only female child amongst 5 guys, they are way way way older than I am, lol. I was pampered yeah, but hmm no nonsense was tolerated also. You do anyhow, you chop better beating from Dad, slaps at the back from mum or mini beating or scolding from brothers.
Me I washed plates o. Don't wash na or squeeze your face when asked to wash, popsi will discipline you ehn. So, I was quiet and disciplined.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns by daniella45(f): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mercychen:
Last borns are always so stubborn.

Our last born ( of blessed memory) was over pampared and spoilt. As in.. you can't touch her. My parents will come for your head.
Even if she hits you first, they'll still take sides with her.

If she's angry, she can throw a knife at you and my parents will still not see anything wrong in it.

It's so unfortunate we lost her. cry. After we
We lost mumsy, the shock was too much for her. She couldn't cope without mumsy.

am so sorry sad sad
so so sad cry cry
i can tell how it feels cry cry
take heart dearie cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
daniella45:

am so sorry sad sad
so so sad cry cry
i can tell how it feels cry cry
take heart dearie cry cry

Thanks dearie.
Re: Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns by Dreyfundz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
I am a last born mummy's handbag, so I basically have nothing to say other than the fact that being a last born has it's advantages and disadvantages

Meanwhile If you need powerbank at an affordable price I've got you covered

Re: Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns by RICHOLAC(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2021
seunmohmoh:
I am the last child. You just gotta love me.

Babe set ghen!

Re: Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns by Misternas89(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2021
promisedeco:

My immediate older brother cried like a baby when I was born. grin

My dad had to settle the matter with by convincing him that he is his last born and I'm my mum's last born. Even till now na so de arrangement de o
Baba abeg no use laff kee me this morning grin grin. Very funny something
Re: Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns by cassyrooy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
As last born among the 5 children, it was really fun and my sisters just reminded me of it on Sunday night whilst we were on conference call.

Those girls pet me, bullied me, loved me, and ensured I got everything I wanted, they mended my fu"ck up's at every moment of slips, but they pampered me to nonsense. My mom also made sure I go everywhere with her and get anything I want.

I was lazy too, my own worse sotey na beat dem dey beat me to wash plates for house or my clothes.

But now whenever I visit them, I cook for these women in their husband's homes, do their laundries, and whatever I just know will ease stress from them. Them too much abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns by themanderon: 2:51am On Oct 23, 2021
I am the last and very deeply loved by my ma. In fact, after God, she is the one that comes closest to my heart. I can give the world for my lovely lovely mother who gave me her all just to see I turn out well. God bless her. I am the last of many children by the way.
Re: Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns by cuffee: 2:53am On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:

Make I send the Aza?
good morning sir, i went for an interview for the role of factory worker. Pay is 40k. 8 to 5 shifts and am a graduate. What do u think?
Re: Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns by chatinent: 7:03am On Oct 31, 2021
cuffee:
good morning sir, i went for an interview for the role of factory worker. Pay is 40k. 8 to 5 shifts and am a graduate. What do u think?

Go for it, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) / My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court / What Made You Decide To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.