Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

Thiago Silva Vs Vidic, Who Is The Better Center Back? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thiago Silva Vs Vidic, Who Is The Better Center Back? (3415 Views)

Lionel Messi Posts Photo Of Him And His Son Thiago / Lionel Messi's Son Thiago Shows Off Football Skills On Italian Beach / Lionel Messi Gets Tattoo Of Son's 'thiago' Handprints On His Leg (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thiago Silva Vs Vidic, Who Is The Better Center Back? by youngbest(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2011
The really hot debate in europe now is between thiago silva (ac milan)and Vidic (Man U), as to who is the better center back, the both of them are really good but who b oga?
i dont need to start selling Vidic cos we all know him wella but let me familiarize u nom-seria a watchers on thiago silva.
Thiago silva ended the season with just 1 yellow card in 48 games this season with an assist and a goal, this is his second season in ac milan he and he is lik the next thing after super man, he also moved into the midfield when the rossoneri had injury crisis in dat position, a lot of ex footballer are already proclaiming him the next Franco baresi even baresi came close to saying the same thing himself.
i hope this make front page cos the debate made on this topic on some other blogs have been hillarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-yUlsWFI-c
Re: Thiago Silva Vs Vidic, Who Is The Better Center Back? by bollingjoe(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2011
thiago is a good playa but it is too early to compare him with vidic .pls give him some time

(1) (Reply)

#uclfinal: Juventus Vs Bacerlona Today At 7:45pm / Which Betting Company Should I Go For? / Obafemi Martins Romances Balotelli's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.