Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:34 AM

Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] (2757 Views)

Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! / Scam Fraud Alert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : 08109060566 / SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by PaulSilas: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
The aforementioned person who is also the Managing Director of Imagine Global Solution Limited
has absconded with investors funds to the tune of over N1 billion.

The public is hereby warned not to have any business dealings with him.

Company website: https://imaginelenders.com/ imagine lenders

More information would be provided once obtained.

Cc: puskin, FOD, dominique, naijacutee, Seun mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by PaulSilas: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by TopzyBaba(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Full update is required
Re: Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by PaulSilas: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2021
TopzyBaba:
Full update is required

We are working to get a “wanted” warrant out for him.

But in the interim, I am trying to get this post out there to the notice of any unsuspecting investor.
Re: Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by TopzyBaba(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
PaulSilas:

But in the interim, I am trying to get this post out there to any unsuspecting investor.
That will be good. Don't relent at all. Someone needs to teach these fraudsters a lesson
Re: Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
PaulSilas:

But in the interim, I am trying to get this post out there to any unsuspecting investor.
Stating the nature of his business or investment would go a long way to help intending investors.
Re: Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by PaulSilas: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Stating the nature of his business or investment would go a long way to help intending investors.

It is a micro lending institute. They give out loans. They collect money from investors under this guise.
Re: Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by PaulSilas: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Annogbe:
Report to the antifraud agents let the take over the matter

Already on the matter, it just a matter of time by God’s grace.
Re: Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by PaulSilas: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
RyactAllied:
This couple actually stole over N25 billion from investors and N500 million from a mega pentecostal church on Lekki Epe express way. It is suspected that they have fled the country.

I find fault with the people that have kept silent up till this moment.

Before now there was no single negative news about them, this Bamise Ajetunmobi has been parading him from Nairametrics to Nigeriannewsdirect, even to the extent of employing KPMG as an auditor to make the business look legit.

The business is also registered in other countries; Canada, UK. Without warnings like this, more people would fall prey.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by PaulSilas: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique Please this needs more exposure.
Re: Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by nukumadu: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by PaulSilas: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
nukumadu:
@PaulSilas I appreciate this post. I will put up a post of my own. My hypertensive aunt who just invested 5m with the Bamise Ajetunmobi is in the hospital as we speak.

Sorry to hear about your aunt. Bamise Ajetunmobi and his wife would be put to shame soonest by God’s grace no matter the country they decide to run to. No advance nation of the world tolerate fraudsters.

Nairaland mods, Please the longer you delay to give this trend visibility the more the likelihood of someone falling prey to these crooks.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by SUPERBLOOM(f): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dooorime

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by nukumadu: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by nukumadu: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by PaulSilas: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
nukumadu:
@PaulSilas Beware of anybody dropping any phone number on this thread.

Already noted. Thanks
Re: Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by Cr0nus1: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2021
TopzyBaba:

That will be good. Don't relent at all. Someone needs to teach these fraudsters a lesson
mumu scammer
Re: Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] by SUPERBLOOM(f): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
nukumadu:
Heard he has been caught

(1) (Reply)

Ebay & Amazon Checkout Always Available. Plug-in / Black Market Exchange Rate Today, 100 USD to NGN Naira for 8th March 2024 / BLACK FRIDAY: What You Need To Know And Successful Tip To Benefit From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.