Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) (58830 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by WriterNig: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
The Funny And Envious Look Luxembourg Players Gave Cristiano Ronaldo During Portugal's Win VS Luxembourg. I Smell Jealousy Lol. grin

Amazed at how much fitness he has despite being 36 years old.

Cristiano Ronaldo Is An Ageless Demi-god.

@FootballFunnys
The look on their faces says it all. �

36 years young, Cristiano Ronaldo. ��

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Illuminatiship(m): 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Like for Ronaldo and share for messi,who is your goat...

1125 Likes 254 Shares

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
The coach : on top wetin?na Argentina u wan play?
black guy: Chai!dz guy go finish us bone no go remain,90 min come quick
And d white guy in blue:this nigga high o,level dey! cheesy

271 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by MarveworldG: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Are you supposed to smile when you see threat?

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Dalil8: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ronaldo at 36 is still throwing scissors kick and scoring hat-tricks meanwhile your dwarf went missing against Peru. I know my G.O.A.T.

Like for Ronaldo, share for Messi.

645 Likes 85 Shares

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
The coach facial expression is something else. If he had his way, e fit deck Ronaldo. grin

In KieKie voice. Ni kini?

193 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Treasure17:
The coach facial expression is something else. If he had his way, e fit deck Ronaldo. grin

In KieKie voice. Ni kini?

He was like "why isn't he injure already" Sef grin grin

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by unity004(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
same way hungry Yahoo boys are looking at slawomiir

54 Likes

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
This is how my enemies will continue to hate as Eledumare continue to bless me in front of their jealous eyes.

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 2:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Luxembourg is one of the richest countries of the world oooo grin

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:09am On Oct 16, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by NisforNicky: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2021
Dalil8:
Ronaldo at 36 is still throwing scissors kick and scoring hat-tricks meanwhile your dwarf went missing against Peru. I know my G.O.A.T.

Like for Ronaldo, share for Messi.

Cc lalasticlala
Peru para
Peru don dey para
grin grin grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by beautyhd: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2021
That guy is a mini god.

I have followed him from Man u to Real madrid then to Juventus and back to Man u.

Give it up for the living legend.

Look at who is below me, another legend but does wonders with his fingers on keyboard or phone while the former does wonders with his legs on a football field.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2021
shocked

Reminds me of one day I was in a swimming trunk in Osaka, Japan.
I'm sure the size of my preek traumatized the Japanese men there because they couldn't stop looking at me.
And no, It wasn't about racism, it was pure envy. Those wicked souls wished they could exchange my joyrod.

You won't blame them.
It takes a whole lot of self control to conceal a facial expression of jealousy mixed with admiration.

CR7, the greatest ever and the greatest there ever will be.
We should be grateful he existed in our lifetime.

254 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2021
Their papa

3 Likes

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2021
CR7 has paid his dues.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by money121(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Julianaa: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2021
The best

3 Likes

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2021
Wishing they could prevent him from playing the game, in the first place!

3 Likes

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Administration1: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2021
I want to be fit like this guy, but Chilled Heineken and gizzard won't allow me.

presses bell, bring one more for the road

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2021
I think they were watching the match, not Ronaldo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Racoon(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2021
grin A GOAT is always a good GOAT.Know this and don't have an BP elevating envious staring.

3 Likes

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Victorclean1: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2021
Nobody will see a threat and be happy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Jas80: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2021
Watin concern Messi concern this post na

5 Likes

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by parzdor(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2021
The one and only G.O.A.T

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Seequadry(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2021
See as then they admire the true goat.... Real goat can not be ignored

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2021
Who is Ronaldo??

6 Likes

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by usecondom(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2021
Normal

2 Likes

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2021
He always deliver

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Formiga Become The Oldest Player In Women's World Cup History. Photos / Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys / Lionel Messi Unveiled As A PSG Player, Given Squad Number 30 (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.