Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) (32397 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates New Year With His Family & Friends (Photos) / FFK Celebrates 61st Birthday With Children, Friends, Household Members / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 6:31am On Oct 16, 2021
I thank the Lord for yet another year of grace, mercy, blessings, peace and joy. He is indeed my strength: He is merciful and kind.

His love for me knows no bounds, He guards me jealously, He leads and guides me through every storm and He stands with me through thick and thin.

He is the rock of my salvation: my joy and my hope, who never falters, stumbles or fails.

He is my shield, my glory and the lifter of my head.

He gives me strength to wax strong in battle, He causes my hands to war and my fingers to fight and He grants me victory.

He places me in a wealthy place, He causes me to excel and prosper, He crowns me with His glory, He clothes me with His favour and He provides for me and mine and meets our every need.

He delivers me from the hands of my enemies and those that hate me, He blesses my seed from generation to generation, He vindicates me, He exalts my horn, He enlarges my coast and He causes me to increase.

He confuses, mocks, breaks, weakens, strips bare, laughs to scorn and shames those that seek my hurt and He watches over me for good.

He gives me long life, good health, peace, prosperity and joy, He honors and fulfils His word in my life and He brings me to an expected end!

Glory be unto His name forever!

This has been a year of miracles, new blessings, new directions and new beginnings. It has been a year of fulfillment, mercy, grace and plenty.

It has been a year in which the Lord has shown His hand mightily and displayed His wonders and splendour in my life and the lives of my loved ones.

He has been our strong tower, He has preserved and protected us, He has kept us safe and sound and He has delivered us from the snares of the enemy.

I bless Him, I thank Him and I praise Him for all He has done.

Faithful God: glory, honor and praise be unto your name forever.

You alone are worthy!

You alone are faithful!

You alone are true!

Glory Hallelujah!

Praise the Lord!

FFK@61

�❤�������

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=420014103024186&id=100050467990818

12 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2021
They use to say that a fool at forty is a fool forever but with FFK at sixty one and still yet to have sense maybe he was destined to be a fool even before birth. Shameless glutton. I doubt if his children will be proud of him as their father

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:38am On Oct 16, 2021
shocked

Wherever there is food and merry, there is a beggar.
Wherever there is carcass, there is a vulture.
Wherever there is af...a, there is betrayal.

Decorum is important and dignity is importanter, is it not because the bat did not want the squirrel looking into his private part that he learnt how to hang upside down?

FFK may have let us down, but who are we to judge him?
Our opinions will not give him the food he is famously known to love neither will our chastisements bankroll him.
Only the man wearing the shoe knows where it hurts.

Happy birthday FFK.
Thank you for letting us know by the way you lick your vomit that what hunger cannot do does not exist.

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:40am On Oct 16, 2021
Noted
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 6:43am On Oct 16, 2021
Happy gluttonous birthday to the foodie of our time

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2021
Make he drop location for jíjẹ mímu grin

Our stomach infrastructure polithiefcian cheesy

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by ecolime(m): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2021
Happy birthday FFK!

Wishing you long life and Prosperity filled with food always. Cheers smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by paschal47(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Double mouthed nigga.

grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2021
In espionage there is a character called quislings, it works in collaboration with the outside and it takes money to keep it.

When next will Igbos invite him to deliver speech for them as usual? Lol.

FFK refused to be brainwashed but rather played his game well.

Happy birthday FFK. We admire your sagacity.

Meanwhile World Health organization (W H.O) should immediately commence various medical trials to produce a vaccine that can be used to aggressively fight brainwash/brain sapping.

The vaccine specifically be administered to Igbos particularly.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Happy birthday to him!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by beautyhd: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2021
Happy birthday FFK.

The only shameless political prostitute Nigeria can boast of.

17 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by drizslim(m): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2021
Ffk

The food consumer

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by Grace001: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2021
Many happy returns to FFK

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by lordempire(m): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2021
FFK the glutton

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by Emu4life(m): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2021
A Wanderer @61 is a Wanderer Forever

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by WonderManly(m): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2021
You mean the Run Away Man grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by fredoooooo: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2021
Where's the jollof rice. Make all the old followers come out and greet their oga grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by GerraMeh74(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2021
FFK will be remembered for his stomach infastructure politics. He and his likes can never be trusted.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by Ushman333: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2021
Number1 asslicker of the federal republic grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2021
A man without shame, see the way he's flouting those beautiful children from an Igbo woman because they are all cute. He should show us children his wife from yolloba land born for him

anuofia grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by Julianaa: 6:53am On Oct 16, 2021
Happy birthday to the CEO of "Anywhere belle face" grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by sammyboyz21(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2021
Happy birthday 🎂🥳🎉🎈🎁🎊 to the world must confuse human
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by Antoeni(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2021
@61 This Man still No get Sense, too Bad
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by zoedew: 6:54am On Oct 16, 2021
Not living.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by suffering: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2021
This guy was just fifty a while ago. Lol at the children; the products of IVF. Their future children will face confusion at not being doubles or quadruples like their dad and uncles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by muller101(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2021
CEO of food affairs.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by BosseJ: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2021
His sons don't look too thrilled. Maybe they miss their mom.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by silvoclaira: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2021
Happy birthday to a smart politician

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by zionaigbokhan: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2021
God Bless and keep you. Happy birthday FFK.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) by Benitoh: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2021
How many pot of food did they cook, because we love to see food on the table

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop / My Encounter With Robbers At Mile2 / PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.