Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why Is Nobody Talking About Digital Agency? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Nobody Talking About Digital Agency? (213 Views)

Why Is Nobody Talking About Bitcoin Despite The Rise? / 3 Things Nobody Tells You About Digital Marketing / Pinfeeds Digital Agency 10,000 Businesses 2018 Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nobody Talking About Digital Agency? by BusinessDream: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2021
I have been thinking...

The only ways most Nigerians make money online or talked about making money online is centered around the following:

Affiliate Marketing

Mini Importation

Crypto

Information Marketing

Domain Flipping is popular on Nairaland but it is quite tedious.

The question is, are there no Nigerians in the digital agency niche? I have been watching a ton of videos in this space and it does not look like Nigerians are tapping that niche yet, maybe a few unknown or unheard ones are doing it codedly.

The digital agency market is a multimillion-dollar industry that is large enough for anyone with the will to make as much as $2000-$10,000/month.

What is needed is to choose a niche and start offering services. Niches range from SEO, Article writing (I know there are Nigerians in here), Funnel building, Landing Pages, Leads Generation etc... and the market is huge.

Do you know of anyone doing this from Nigeria or Do you have a fair knowledge of this industry?

Let's discuss.
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Digital Agency? by Academicwizman(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2021
BusinessDream:
I have been thinking...

The only ways most Nigerians make money online or talked about making money online is centered around the following:

Affiliate Marketing

Mini Importation

Crypto

Information Marketing

Domain Flipping is popular on Nairaland but it is quite tedious.

The question is, are there no Nigerians in the digital agency niche? I have been watching a ton of videos in this space and it does not look like Nigerians are tapping that niche yet, maybe a few unknown or unheard ones are doing it codedly.

The digital agency market is a multimillion-dollar industry that is large enough for anyone with the will to make as much as $2000-$10,000/month.

What is needed is to choose a niche and start offering services. Niches range from SEO, Article writing (I know there are Nigerians in here), Funnel building, Landing Pages, Leads Generation etc... and the market is huge.

Do you know of anyone doing this from Nigeria or Do you have a fair knowledge of this industry?

Let's discuss.

There are thousands if not millions of Nigerians in the digital agency /marketing niche. Many young guys that people erroneously tagged 'Yahoo boys' are into digital marketing and are making a lot of money 'codedly' from the niche. There are young Nigerians that are making it in the field. Government can make more than the amount they realize from crude oil if they can reign in on the many illiterate law enforcement agents who tag any young guys using big cars or living large a yahoo boy. These make them go under the radar or travel out depriving the government huge income from taxes. To answer your question, there are many of them here in Nigeria. But unfortunately, many of them are trying to get out of the country because of the stereotype and wicked witch hunt by crook armed robbers on government payroll.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Digital Agency? by BusinessDream: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Academicwizman:

There are thousands if not millions of Nigerians in the digital agency /marketing niche. Many young guys that people erroneously tagged 'Yahoo boys' are into digital marketing and are making a lot of money 'codedly' from the niche. There are young Nigerians that are making it in the field. Government can make more than the amount they realize from crude oil if they can reign in on the many illiterate law enforcement agents who tag any young guys using big cars or living large a yahoo boy. These make them go under the radar or travel out depriving the government huge income from taxes. To answer your question, there are many of them here in Nigeria. But unfortunately, many of them are trying to get out of the country because of the stereotype and wicked witch hunt by crook armed robbers on government payroll.

Most are freelancing on Fiverr, Upwork etc but what I am talking about is standing alone without those marketplaces.

You get?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Trust Can't Be Taken To The Bank.. / Maritime Expert, Greatson Victor Becomes Management And Leadership Member In USA / President Buhari To Unveil Enaira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.