Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 (9983 Views)

Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" / Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by presidency: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2021
PRESIDENT BUHARI GREETS SEN. BASHEER GARBA LADO AT 55

President Muhammadu Buhari sends warm felicitations to former Director-General of National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons, Sen. Basheer Garba Lado on his 55th birthday, October 16, 2021, rejoicing with the party stalwart on the milestone.

The President joins members of the All Progressives Congress (APC), the senator's family members and friends in celebrating the landmark age, taking into consideration his contributions to national development from a very young age as a business man and administrator.

President Buhari commends the former lawmaker, who also served as Federal Commissioner, National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons, for his dedication, discipline and focus, evidenced in his contributions at the Senate and providing leadership.

The President prays that the Almighty God will continue to keep the senator in good health and bless his family.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
October 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by slimfit1(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2021
He is a complete failure all he does is greet terrorists and looters. This is what you call complete leadership failure. I don't know any leader in the world at the moment that has the time to be greeting people.

The media guys in the presidency are complete idiotics animals, incompetent don't know what they are supposed to be doing insensitive and lack common sense. They wake up in the morning looking for how they would annoy tax payers everyday that's how it seems.
How are these greetings going to bring investment to Daura or Borno? Tell us all the greeting has it led to investments. If you don't know what to do why not just keep quiet and earn the useless money quietly.

If you like send DSS i'm not in Nigeria or Kenya monk..ys.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by ogoloray(m): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
Voting for buhari remains one of my biggest regret in life!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by GOFRONT(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
That tall lanky traveller ehn!!!!......Na sometin else

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by yyba: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
slimfit1:
He is a complete failure all he does is greet terrorists and looters. This is what you call complete leadership failure. I don't know any leader in the world at the moment that has the time to be greeting people.

The media guys in the presidency are complete idiotics animals, incompetent don't know what they are supposed to be doing insensitive and lack common sense. They wake up in the morning looking for how they would annoy tax payers everyday that's how it seems.
How are these greetings going to bring investment to Daura or Borno? Tell us all the greeting has it led to investments. If you don't know what to do why not just keep quiet and earn the useless money quietly.

shaataapp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Y

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by Johnnoah1st: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
10 years old Facebook available 4 sale

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by millionboi(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tinubu is a thief
Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by Eriokanmi: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mallam greeting mallam, nothing
Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by money121(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ok
Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by salbis(m): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Gadan Lado.
Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by mideyphilip: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Huh!
Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by greatiyk4u(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
I would have regretted today if I didn't vote Buhari as my president

A lot of positive lessons learned from this administration that you can't be loved in midst of terribly corrupt populace when you guide your integrity.

His refusal to carry all the elites along as usual in devouring our national treasury is what wailers call division

As he has sent the Nigeria godfathers to political oblivion, the next president will have a hitch free administration devoid of dictates from the cabal.

Buhari will be remembered for restoring Nigeria to the path of victory by setting the foundations ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by NigeriaB(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Has the president greeted FFK on his birthday yet?
Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by candidbabe(f): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nonsense
Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by sweet16s: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
greatiyk4u:

A lot of positive lessons learned from this administration that you can't be loved in midst of terribly corrupt populace when you guide your integrity.

His refusal to carry all the elites along as usual in devouring our national treasury is what wailers call division

As he has sent the Nigeria godfathers to political oblivion, the next president will have a hitch free administration devoid of dictates from the cabal.

Buhari will be remembered for restoring Nigeria to the path of victory by setting the foundations ready.

Your mumu never do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by Champneys: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
presidency:
PRESIDENT BUHARI GREETS SEN. BASHEER GARBA LADO AT 55

President Muhammadu Buhari sends warm felicitations to former Director-General of National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons, Sen. Basheer Garba Lado on his 55th birthday, October 16, 2021, rejoicing with the party stalwart on the milestone.

The President joins members of the All Progressives Congress (APC), the senator's family members and friends in celebrating the landmark age, taking into consideration his contributions to national development from a very young age as a business man and administrator.

President Buhari commends the former lawmaker, who also served as Federal Commissioner, National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons, for his dedication, discipline and focus, evidenced in his contributions at the Senate and providing leadership.

The President prays that the Almighty God will continue to keep the senator in good health and bless his family.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
October 15, 2021

Garba Lado the disgraced bootlicker who went to bribe the protesters in NY (and was booed off) when Buhari was there a few weeks ago...

Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by slimfit1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
yyba:
shaataapp

Senseless people na you them send catch me if you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by wink2015(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
The time he should concentrate to fix the economy.

He will be using it to send engage in frivolities and needless congratulation and well wishes even to some of those who destroyed our economy.

This is the height of irresponsibility of a national leader.

He went out of his ways to be taking pictures with Fani Kayode leaving inventors, scultpors and ex-servicemen who risk their lives for Nigeria in war front.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by joefelin2345: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
millionboi:
Tinubu is a thief
How? Did he steal your money?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by millionboi(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
joefelin2345:
How? Did he steal your money?
he stole our money

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by Safyqueen: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
slimfit1:

I am not Buhari fan but how does he deserve this insults just because he extends happy birthday to someone, maybe a friend.

His predecessors used to buy gifts, one even bought private jet as birthday gift to his friend, heaven didn't fall, please let's try to be a little bit unbiased in our judgements.

He is a failure because he made a lawyer head of economic team, another lawyer for work, housing and power.

Too slow and taciturn coupled with useless body language, these are his flaws you highlights at appropriate quarters not when he extends happy birthdays greetings to people.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by jimtemi1: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
How this is news? By the way is president for cow, or president for the zoo? I be afonja but I support my brothers from the rising sun ☀
Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by Samueldodo781(m): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Please help me my good people. My wife just gave birth with operation (it was unexpected) the bill is more than us please we need financial help. One night Thousond is beyond me 2*1*3*9*2*7*7*3*7*3 (u*b*a) God replenishes your pocket as u help.
Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by slimfit1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Safyqueen:

I am not Buhari fan but how does he deserve this insults just because he extends happy birthday to someone, maybe a friend.

His predecessors used to buy gifts, one even bought private jet as birthday gift to his friend, heaven didn't fall, please let's try to be a little bit unbiased in our judgements.

He is a failure because he made a lawyer head of economic team, another lawyer for work, housing and power.

Too slow and taciturn coupled with useless body language, these are his flaws you highlights at appropriate quarters not when he extends happy birthdays greetings to people.

You have low expectations for your country, I have higher expectations I expect my leader to talk about how he is going to great 100 thousand jobs. How he is going to secure us not greeting thieves if you don't have anything positive to say have a good evening sir. We pay tax for results not for rubbish bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by francis5051: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
greatiyk4u:

As he has sent the Nigeria godfathers to political oblivion, the next president will have a hitch free administration devoid of dictates from the cabal.big fool that’s what you are

Re: President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 by Ibkhaleel01: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Safyqueen:

you have finished the propagandist

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASWA Commences Clearing Of Water Hyacinth On Lagos Inland Waterways / Army Yet To Access $1b Equipment Fund, Says Buratai / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Bags An Honorary Doctorate Degree From Tel Aviv University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.