Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Bored In Marriage - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bored In Marriage (35467 Views)

Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bored In Marriage by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Raalsalghul:
https://www.nairaland.com/5821202/lonely-heart

You were seeking a life partner in the above thread, you have found one and now you are bored.

You were supposed to condition yourself mentally.
I dont think he knows what he wants. Like people actually get bored in marriage? What will I not hear.
Re: Bored In Marriage by manee2(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Raalsalghul:
https://www.nairaland.com/5821202/lonely-heart

You were seeking a life partner in the above thread, you have found one and now you are bored.

You were supposed to condition yourself mentally.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bored In Marriage by MrMacinterchi1: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
advanceDNA:

Why is it so hard for you to overlook an unimportant sh!t on a faceless forum....

That shite de cause trouble bro . it's not unimportant kinda.
Re: Bored In Marriage by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sorry to say this... but some parents have sent their children to early mentally grave!!...

Just to marry quickly and marry who is not fit at the long run... some have died on the way!!

May God help us all..

1 Like

Re: Bored In Marriage by Olaniyimubarak: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
To get better wife they hard now ohhh na olosho AKA slay queen full out side now ohhh so tink twice b4 u take silly decision
Re: Bored In Marriage by Mexyz(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Johnjanrt:
Married at Dawn.
Bro you should have at least lasted exploring the world. As a man you don't expect your SMV to peak until your mid thirties. You can't cheat nature na. Either ways you can at most consider polygamy only if you capable of. Enjoy
What's SMV?
Re: Bored In Marriage by GetMeRight: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
shedybaba44:

I feel I entered marriage too early am just 29
although am well to do, with my own business and from a well to do home also... but am always feeling marriage is slowing me down business wise and exploring.

29 is not JUST and not young.
Re: Bored In Marriage by tunjijones(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
shedybaba44:
Hello nairalander, I jus got married march this year, honestly am bored already .

The truth is am an only son so the whole pressure of getting married from my family made me got married although I love my wife she is beautiful, sexy and intellectual but I just miss the bachelor life.

I feel I entered marriage too early am just 29 although am well to do, with my own business and from a well to do home also... but am always feeling marriage is slowing me down business wise and exploring.

Sometimes I just feel like I want to leave the house and do what my fellow friends that are not married are doing.

I am scared I might divorce soon....cause honestly am bored the whole marriage thing just tire me although I go out with my wife and all that...

Please what should I do..??

Is it normal for a guy that is young and just married to feel like that

please advice

Boss, I understand how you feel, I felt the same way when I just got married. But I was lucky I have an understanding partner, she still allows me hang with the guys, she still give me time to do my thing. It's two and half years ago that I got married now, I think I have adjusted and I have accepted the fact that am married now.

I bought Ps4, I thought her how to play it so we play together. She started watching football matches with me. I started helping her in the kitchen.

And with that we were good. Not that I don't still feel bored sometimes but we are good now.

Am sure she feels bored sometimes too.

3 Likes

Re: Bored In Marriage by sun123: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Romanoff:
Hmmn.

Oga, there's a difference between a married man and a single man.

A married man cannot live like a single man.

Anywhere you're looking for fun, carry your wife along. That's not to say you can't hang out with your friends, single or married but tag your wife along in your fun.

Go on date nights with other couples, see movies together at the cinema, go on boat rides and holidays, give each other tasks of shopping for each other, etc.

Marriage doesn't have to be boring, na marry you marry, no be solitary confinement.

Romanoff.............. Always on point.
Re: Bored In Marriage by McXponent(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
Op Can we talk pls?
adewealthadex@gmail.com would like to be your friend
Re: Bored In Marriage by Xandelle: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Romanoff:
Hmmn.

Oga, there's a difference between a married man and a single man.

A married man cannot live like a single man.

Anywhere you're looking for fun, carry your wife along. That's not to say you can't hang out with your friends, single or married but tag your wife along in your fun.

Go on date nights with other couples, see movies together at the cinema, go on boat rides and holidays, give each other tasks of shopping for each other, etc.

Marriage doesn't have to be boring, na marry you marry, no be solitary confinement.

Boat rides and holidays... Lol. This one is still mentally married to her Imaginary Prince Charming.

4 Likes

Re: Bored In Marriage by pegix(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Poopypants:
I’m just 28, I have been with a woman I love for more than 2years now and it’s never a bored moment , we do our things and still spend time together whenever we get the chance , we host, gossip and play , these things keep us together and connects us more , ismts never a dull moment , we gave all our neighbors nick names that we call them by when we gossip .. make your wife your best friend and gossip mate and you’ll never be bored in your marriage ..
grin grin....my gee

1 Like

Re: Bored In Marriage by jclassiq(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
So I'm just so curious. Was it that HRMQueen something that you actually married? And now you say you are bored all in a space of what, 5 months? Hmmm
Re: Bored In Marriage by gbemishile: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
I know a guy that got married at 23 years.
Wetin be ur ishoro gan sef.
Grow up joor
Re: Bored In Marriage by MrMacinterchi1: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Same here my brother. I personally married at 23(I have two children aged 13 and 8 years old) I later got bored with the marriage when I clocked 32... Presently I'm 36 divorced living in a big house with my 2 daughters and I'm so so happy and contented!!!! Marriage is overhyped!!
where you come leave your wife
Re: Bored In Marriage by LordReed(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
shedybaba44:
that's one of it..u come late with is my thing wahala ..u come home smelling Hennessy or beer wahala ...u talk with other female wahala....honestkt sex is not the issue I miss freedom I feel like being caged

I get you. You feel stifled. Lemme propose a solution, whenever it is you wanna go have your wife come along.
Re: Bored In Marriage by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlhajaChinyere:

Baba, please talk to me. I have exactly the same problem- the wrong spec. I can’t get it up for her. Yet when I get to joint, I get hard pass firewood sad

Nice woman but we are both miserable like hell but she refusing divorce cause of what people will say

Hahahaha. U need Deliverance grin
Re: Bored In Marriage by showafrica(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
shedybaba44:
Hello nairalander, I jus got married march this year, honestly am bored already .

The truth is am an only son so the whole pressure of getting married from my family made me got married although I love my wife she is beautiful, sexy and intellectual but I just miss the bachelor life.

I feel I entered marriage too early am just 29 although am well to do, with my own business and from a well to do home also... but am always feeling marriage is slowing me down business wise and exploring.

Sometimes I just feel like I want to leave the house and do what my fellow friends that are not married are doing.

I am scared I might divorce soon....cause honestly am bored the whole marriage thing just tire me although I go out with my wife and all that...

please advice

At 29 bro, you say u are young? Well, I think you didn't start bachelor life early. Marriage is not boring if you marry your friend you genuinely love and money come dey ahhh. I admit its stressful but it worth it. I started bachelor life early and at 29, i don tire already. Well, you can still enjoy bachelor life if your wife is understanding. Just supply her with all she needs, give her motor...and make sure she is busy with business. Then get a house help for her... And continue ur bachelor life. @ 29 you no dey young oo, by the time the next president will round up his tenure you are 40
Re: Bored In Marriage by AlhajaChinyere: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
AmericanDad:

Hahahaha. U need Deliverance grin

Your fada! grin
Re: Bored In Marriage by McTobe(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
We know that she will eventually start giving wahala, they always do. Just get ready to tolerate but don’t EVER think that your wife can’t give you wahala. That one is sure banker
Hezzyluv:
Sorry oo..

@bold, that's where the whole shit emanate from. Now that you're bored, can they come and cheer you up Your answer is as good as mine.

Another reason,

Try you possible best to turn a blind eyes from that direction.

See, you don marry you don marry. Since the woman you married is not giving you "wahala," and you love her, view it from that angle and work on your marriage. las Las, you'll be fine.

No divorce her oooo

1 Like

Re: Bored In Marriage by Arrowss(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
shedybaba44:

please advice

You call your self "young" at 29, bro shift!
You had better adjust to marriage life.
Re: Bored In Marriage by Joromi1: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
FiverrTutor:

And so what?? I personally married at 23(I have two children aged 13 and 8 years old) I later got bored with the marriage when I clocked 32... Presently I'm divorced living in a big house with my 2 daughters and I'm so so happy and contented!!!!
Dem force you marry?
Re: Bored In Marriage by Qualer: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
shedybaba44:

please advice

Nigga shut up and grow up. Face adulthood and responsibilities like a man! Coming here and be like 'I'm borrrred and nye nye nye nye...' angry
Re: Bored In Marriage by fineboynl(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Na because life done spoil and now phone and social media makes it worst.

Does days man have unrestriction to go anywhere. My old man always hang out at night and come back late. No phone to call him where is was.

Today when you marry you women start following you all about and stacking you.

I can't leave that kind of life.

1 Like

Re: Bored In Marriage by Johnjanrt: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sexual Market Value.
Don't forget to thank me.
Mexyz:

What's SMV?
Re: Bored In Marriage by Hezzyluv: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
McTobe:
We know that she will eventually start giving wahala, they always do. Just get ready to tolerate but don’t EVER think that your wife can’t give you wahala. That one is sure banker

Perhaps yes, perhaps no.
But one sure fin is this, disagree to agree is welcome and is in the nature of 2people cohabiting, Particularly women. If the wahala is not the type that dragz we nigga crazy (the perpetual type), it's wellcom
Re: Bored In Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Nlanders go open your past, you go shock
Guiness book dey learn 4 where dem dey.
Re: Bored In Marriage by FiverrTutor(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
where you come leave your wife

We had irreconcilable differences
Re: Bored In Marriage by providencia(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Michael662:

Them no dey carry Marriage play oh..being single is synonymous as being cursed for here grin

cheesy
Re: Bored In Marriage by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Qualer:

Nigga shut up and grow up. Face adulthood and responsibilities like a man! Coming here and be like 'I'm borrrred and nye nye nye nye...' angry
Bleep you

1 Like

Re: Bored In Marriage by Munzy14(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
shedybaba44:

please advice
But who told you, you can't have all the fun and explore life together with your wife as a young couple?

Your mindset is playing with your destiny o...Better have a rethink before it is too late.

Go and enjoy the wife of your youth...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Life In The 70's/80's Vs Present Day Life / Types Of Husbands / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.