Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:09 PM

Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities (21295 Views)

All Boko Haram Suspects In Kuje Prison Have Escaped - Bashir Magashi / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by DrChukki: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
i doubt if anyone of them will be alive.

What about giving the entitlements to their families if the Minister is sincere?

My dad is still alive
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Amotolongbo(f): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
DrChukki:

My dad is still alive
Was he a soldier with Nigerian army before the war?
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Balistic4: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
greatiyk4u:

You are wicked by trying to scare away those with genuine complaints from enjoying the emoluments

Try replenish your heart with love biko

you're very stup!d and sick for mentioning me and talking rubbish. make you comment and shift one corner. f00l.
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by barcaboi(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:

What about giving the entitlements to their families if the Minister is sincere?
That’s d idea
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by barcaboi(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
LadyExcellency:
How much was the gratuity?

Probably, less than N10,000 for a commissioned officer.
It’ll be equated to today’s pay
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Collins4u1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:

My father is still alive and not sure he'd be interested.
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Amotolongbo(f): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Collins4u1:

My father is still alive and not sure he'd be interested.
was your dad a Nigerian soldier before the war?
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Ibkhaleel01: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Nice move. I am one person that believe the best approach to any agitation is to find a common ground to agree and move forward.
Nobody gains anything by being adamant and being stubborn to the plight of the people.

In any violence we all lose. Peace remain the best option. Nigeria cannot make any progress in an atmosphere where some people are short changed and maltreated.
- Release Nnamdi Kanu
- Restructure the country
- Grant Biafran remembrance day
- Fight Boko Haram with geniune heart
- Vote in Igbo president, after all they always voted you.
- Stop marginalizing any section.

All these will help reduce agitation.
you cant eat your cake and have it...

Majority of Nigerians are suffering because of your dominations of the economy , workforce etc you are the biggest beneficiaries of one Nigeria...yet the biggest complainers.

If not been bias how do you wish for Govt to fight boko haram and seek amnesty for Kanu and Ipop

Pls try to be sensible dont allow sentiment to becloud your reasoning.
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Myhusband(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
A genuine and no nonsense Southeast should then be elected as President to deal with those aboki
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by vedaxcool(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Geeman2006:

Even after collecting, some of them will still be insulting the government as I have noticed with some beneficiaries of Government schemes from that part.

Gbam, such people are dead, deep in their soul.
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Buckeyemedia1: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Useless zoo government want to do all they could to aligned with the greatest men that combat them for straight 2 years, 6 months, 1 week and 2 days that but not for the support of British government and other western countries, this greatest men would've crushed the cowards that full their useless army to smithereen.

In my best of knowledge , i dont think any true Biafran soldier care about this fuccken gratuity.. they should take their gratuity and shove down their anus.

Nothing for you to benefit, your family members ran away to Lagos State during the war, they don’t qualify for the gratuity.
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Buckeyemedia1: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Geeman2006:

Even after collecting, some of them will still be insulting the government as I have noticed with some beneficiaries of Government schemes from that part.
Only the low lives are complaining, Obi Cubana is building a new grand hotel in Abuja, Nite Club in Victoria Island.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Yankee101: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
It was one of the ways to have solved the biafran problem
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by SRAROFDAVID: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
tunjijones:

Why didn't Jonathan that you pple all hailed pay the gratuity.

Am not a supporter of this govt. though.
I said the Nigerian government I didn't mention anybody's government in particular, I mean all the government both past and present, Jonathan was only scared not to provoke the north reason he didn't do do anything for southerners
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by SRAROFDAVID: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
mannasseh:

under the Nigerian Army? if yes, I don't know.
but he was an officer who fought in the Biafra war and died at war, he didn't return.
the army they are talking about are the proper Nigerian army before the was started
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Lovelive: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
FG too know.
They don take advice

SpecialAdviser:
Nice move. I am one person that believe the best approach to any agitation is to find a common ground to agree and move forward.
Nobody gains anything by being adamant and being stubborn to the plight of the people.

In any violence we all lose. Peace remain the best option. Nigeria cannot make any progress in an atmosphere where some people are short changed and maltreated.
- Release Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by tunjijones(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
I said the Nigerian government I didn't mention anybody's government in particular, I mean all the government both past and present, Jonathan was only scared not to provoke the north reason he didn't do do anything for southerners

We are saying the same thing
You pple should have pressured the last administration to pay the gratuity.

As per ur last phrase, then why exactly were you pple even supporting Jonathan?

I even think you pple shd have pressured Jonathan's admin to declare a national public holiday to commensurate people that died during Biafra war.
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Gfh1: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Theoarhics: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hope the gratuity is equivalent of what is obtainable today?
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by amuwo1980: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

- Release Nnamdi Kanu

This sums up the solution to the problem of Nigeria and u see the country match to greatness

1 Like

Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Herkim(m): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=OrganicCluster post=106783914]Please help bankers in the house;

"TRANSACTION NOT PERMITTED TO CARD HOLDER"

What could the above mean?

I went to withdraw from a POS and this is the print out I got.

Is your account a new account still under going some processes
Or
Net work issue

Or

Card issue not probably profile

Or

You have reach your transaction limit for the day

Kindly call your bank customer care and report this case
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by SRAROFDAVID: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
tunjijones:

We are saying the same thing
You pple should have pressured the last administration to pay the gratuity.

As per ur last phrase, then why exactly were you pple even supporting Jonathan?

I even think you pple shd have pressured Jonathan's admin to declare a national public holiday to commensurate people that died during Biafra war.
at that time one is even talking about Biafra or the Biafra awareness was just minimal because there were not wide spread soffering and and no futa jalon agenda, the ex Biafra service men weren't even complaining, how much are they even paying them as gratiuty now
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by BlowYourMind: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hellonearth007:

May your days on earth be few for speaking what u can't verify.
May heaven & earth be against u.
May water and sand rebuke u.
May salt take away your life.
May the air stop being friendly to u
May the sun set on your home.
Amen
As long as u speak lies,let all these be your possion.
I invoke the spirits of the 4 elements against u.
I invoke the 7 spirits of the abstract vision against u and your house hold.

May your death be a mockery

May vultures feed on your dead body
Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: Everything you have pronounced and written is yours and your family because of said it with your mouth, non of it will elude you unless almighty GOD the creator of the heaven and Earth is dead
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Admitwithschola: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Useless zoo government want to do all they could to aligned with the greatest men that combat them for straight 2 years, 6 months, 1 week and 2 days that but not for the support of British government and other western countries, this greatest men would've crushed the cowards that full their useless army to smithereen.

In my best of knowledge , i dont think any true Biafran soldier care about this fuccken gratuity.. they should take their gratuity and shove down their anus.

Both sides got support from the western countries during the war.

Do you even know any history? There were WHITE Biafran commanders, some even died in the war. Where do you think they came from? Or there are WHITE Biafrans? Lool

Biko, e joo wo, read your history!
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Musrataman(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

- Release Nnamdi Kanu

Continue deceiving yourself with terrorists government your eyes will soon clear when takeover Abuja entire.

Restructuring kill you there
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Musrataman(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
MadamVanessa:

The mumu government should simply allow Biafra to go
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Musrataman(m): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
TwoTalk:
Good initiative. At least this will give south Easterners a sense of belonging to a greater one Nigeria.

Changes nothing things fall apart
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Musrataman(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Balistic4:
"many of those involved are no longer alive but those with genuine complaints can come forward with their claims for consideration" As a former Biafran soldier, go to defense headquarters for your "emolument" at your own peril. You will just cease to exist. This is a simple plot to fish out hardcore Biafran soldiers. Buhari the evil genius

Only 102 person what's for
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by BreakingNews21: 1:30am On Oct 17, 2021
truth.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 / Court Bars Soldiers From Polling Stations / Boko Haram Kills Five In Borno Village Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.