Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos (6556 Views)

Breaking! Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra Army Declare Operation RASTARACO- Video / Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics / Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard Test Run Nuclear Guilded Missiles-vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by Whiteangel1234: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2021
There is little information in the public space about this elusive Founder and Leader of the Biafra National Guard .

But from my little research I could be able to deduct the following
That General Innocent Orji was once a member of Massob under Chief Ralph Uwazuruike , working under Massob Security structure , He was arrested and Jailed at the Onitsha Prison for 11 years and His newly wedded wife is currently in Prison Mrs Onyekachi Orji , she even gave birth in Prison

Innocent Orji was opposed to Massob Non - Violence approach and believe on the principle that only war can achieve Biafra so he broke out from Prison and formed a group known as BIAFRA NATIONAL GUARD ( Biafra Army )

Nothing is known about This Biafra National Guard but they are totally opposed to No Election in Anambra state it's very much possible that some forces bigger than IPOB maybe taking shape underground in south East , IPOB have repeatedly denied being the sponsors of Unknown Gun men and even Some south East Governor's have distance IPOB from the activities of unknown gun men .

General Innocent Orji the self acclaimed head of the Biafra Supreme Military council of Administration ( BSMCA) will issue live press on the 27th of October 2021 maybe by then more information will come into place on the activities of this armed group

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by Abdul05: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2021
grin grin dead man walking

He should be ready to join his fellow comrade-in-arms who fought in the 60s. grin ( 1+3m)

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by DaniDani(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2021
NaSho. Una don come for this one. Exalting him in order to eliminate him like you did to Ikonso? Whoever that know this man should advice him to japa.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by ahnie: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2021
How much is original earpiece?

@The last pic... why's the Garrison general sweating profusely like he just returned from Eke market?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by Baawaa(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2021
I means this man that sat on plastic chair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by chinjo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ok make una dey celebrate am. He go soon go down like Ikonso. You rely on juju and you call yourself a general.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Innocent Orji was opposed to Massob Non - Violence approach and believe on the principle that only war can achieve Biafra so he broke out from Prison and formed a group known as BIAFRA NATIONAL GUARD ( Biafra Army
Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by HisSexcellency(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
What I see in the coming days in the south east are more groups coming up to take advantage of the situation to further whatever objectives they have, be it for the good of the people or for personal gains.

One thing I believe strongly is that even though I don't subscribe to the happenings in the east. I do not condemn it, because I know in one way or the other, the aftermath of these unrests will benefit majority of Nigerians (especially the masses). I make bold this belief because it's either Nigeria disintegrates into smaller entities which will lead to better reorganization and better management of resources in the emerging nations, or a total restructuring of the federation which also leads to same better resource management and development/reorganization of the individual components.

In all, it's a win win for the people.

15 Likes

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by Staypositive: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
DaniDani:
NaSho. Una don come for this one. Exalting him in order to eliminate him like you did to Ikonso? Whoever that know this man should advice him to japa.

Ma gee

Nigerian army cannot do more than a dead rat..... No let Dem decieve you... Na over hyping this zombies for nairaland dey hype there foolish soldiers na why Dem dey die miserable....

16 Likes

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by Chris525: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
This one has just put a target on himself. He could have been whatever he claims to be without all this publicity.

R I P in advance.
Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by BlowYourMind: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Woooaah
Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Biafra national guard is a nice way of saying biafra terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by Nigeriadondie: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin dead man walking

He should be ready to join his comrade-in-arms who fought in the 60s. grin grin grin
cool Just as Nigerian soldiers have been joining their comrades thanks to BH, bandits and even UGM

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by BKayy: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Biafran National Guard has been around for a long time.
I think their leader was one "Nsikak Akpan" (that's if my memory serves me well). Read about them when they were issuing statements almost 10 years ago.

Seriously, you Nigerians don't pay attention to things happening around you. Especially in the old Eastern region.

Incase you people are thinking of engaging this group more, I would like to advise/warn you all that they are the most violent Biafran agitators with the other one being the one founded at Bakassi (Present day Cameroon) some decades ago.

IPOB by my own observations is the most peaceful Biafran agitators I have ever seen. The way they improvise makes me want to study them more.
They give that surprises that you rarely see in black people.

Anyways, why is it Nigerians and notable IPOB haters doing the advertisement for this Man and his new resurrected Group?
And why does his statement sound like a coup on MNK and IPOB?

21 Likes

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by Chris525: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
Haha! These guys are mainly jobless no-goods who are hiding under the Biafra struggle to express their frustration and regrets in life.

What did MNK achieve for himself as an individual before IPOB. Going through his old photos and comparing with the later, will tell you how badly he was doing as an individual in the UK before IPOB diaspora started pumping money.

ahnie:
How much is original earpiece?

@The last pic... why's the Garrison general sweating profusely like he just returned from Eke market?
Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by Whiteangel1234: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
BKayy:
I think their leader was one "Nsikak Akpan" (that's if my memory serves me well)

Seriously, you Nigerians don't pay attention to things happening around you. Especially in the old Eastern region.

Incase you people are thinking of engaging this group more, I would like to advise/warn you all that they are the most violent and equipped Biafran agitators with the other one being the one founded at Bakassi (Present day Cameroon) some decades ago.

Yes Nsikak Akpan stepped down few months ago , Orji is the founder of the group and he is now the current leader ..

Was in Prison for 11 years

10 Likes

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by delzbaba(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
this one wey don dey sweat laidis, small torture this one go shit finish for body.
Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by BKayy: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

Yes Nsikak Akpan stepped down few months ago , Orji is the founder of the group and he is now the current leader ..

Was in Prison for 11 years
Those guys don tey oh.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by Staypositive: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
It is well....

People don't want to hear the bitter truth.....
BIAFRA is an ideology......

There are more than 100 groups in Igbo land fighting for BIAFRA and MNK has United the igbos than any other things....

Those riffraffs shouting Buhari won't hand president to an Igbo man..

That's what I'm praying for, so they won't be giving president... It will make them to support BIAFRA directly or indirectly... At least some of our igbos leaders don dey get sense....

The only problem igbos are having are our policticians but the pray they will be denied president so they will have sense....

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by okeyglm: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Biafra can never be achieved by non violence approach. it is only WAR that can speed up Biafra restoration. anybody telling you he will archive Biafra without war is a liar, fraudster and onye iberibe.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by Jostoman: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hope they are not targeting that Man again
Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
For all I care, he could also be planted by Buhari!

The end will justify the means!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by Brimstone77: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
For anybody that want to pursue this biafran course violently..

Please make sure you are well prepared and equiped and you must not make biafran territory the epicenter,take the war to them, while you build a strong defense...

We can't afford to engage on a defensive war again..

And an air to surface missile against war choppers and jets should be our number one priority,once you decimate the Nigerian airforce their land troop become weak..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by Brimstone77: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

exactly my thoughts what if he was released on agreement that he is going to sabotage the biafran struggle??

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by BKayy: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Same thing I am asking myself.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Brimstone77:
exactly my thoughts what if he was released on agreement that he is going to sabotage the biafran struggle??
One man mopol, still dey do advert on top grin

Even the Niger Delta militants that have everything on their side no show themselves like this

This now make me believe that Buhari and his followers na confirm zombie
Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by KosiGee(m): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
The man in the photos is just an attention seeker and a thug. If he wield weapons and has been involved in the attacks affecting the SE, it’ll be a matter of time before he steps aside.

His first mistake is taking photos and wearing bright colours. He is not a soldier and people like this need to be properly trained and orientated to make an impact in a new Biafra if it ever comes in our time. All these guys tying red cloths on the muzzle of rifles with multi coloured boots contrasting with their MTPs and environments are mere pretenders. Who makes the clothes and patterns for them anyway? The tailors obviously know nothing about military and camouflage. It’s embarrassing seeing young men wearing flashy and bright colours with funny pieces of cloths tied all over their heads and weapons moving like packs of hyenas claiming freedom fighters. These people don’t fight for or represent Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by SlayerForever: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
The picture carry vibes o hahaha. Nice research op.

Just reading thorough I can already tell where their base is, how much training they likely have and how big their weapons store is likely to be.
Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by SlayerForever: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
BKayy:
I think their leader was one "Nsikak Akpan" (that's if my memory serves me well). Read about them when they were issuing statements almost 10 years ago.

Incase you people are thinking of engaging this group more, I would like to advise/warn you all that they are the most violent Biafran agitators with the other one being the one founded at Bakassi (Present day Cameroon) some decades ago.

IPOB by my own observations is the most peaceful Biafran agitators I have ever seen. The way they improvise makes me want to study them more.
They give that surprises that you rarely see in black people.

Anyways, why is it Nigerians and notable IPOB haters doing the advertisement for this Man and his new resurrected Group?
And why does his statement sound like a coup on MNK and IPOB?

There can't be a coup on IPOB or MNK except IPOB/MNK ruin themselves.

This man is just saying that he is here for war and not negotations.
Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by FarinJini: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
This is a criminal. Not a General. He knows nothing about what it takes to be a General. Hasn't spent a day in a military training facility. This one na ordinary thief wey get exposure and a few fans

1 Like

Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by Skyfornia(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Egwu di!
Re: Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos by DanHaske: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Going through comments here is interesting. Feels like eavesdropping on children assuming fictional characters in war movies.
The guy in the picture there, first thing I observed is that his uniform does not blend with the environment as military camo should be, he doesn't know what he is doing, my best guess is that he is someone who sew military fatigues just for showing of at beer joints in his village and getting free drinks and women. He doesn't come out whenever soldiers are passing by.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taraba Speaker Gbana Reportedly Impeached / Who Was The Best Governor Lagos State Has Ever Had? / Evans The Notorious Kidnapper Sentenced To Death By Hanging Today(Video)!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.