Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? (49969 Views)

List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
illicit:

I believe u
Why does this sound like sarcasm to me? grin grin grin
Illit na you suppose dey careful pass. No go get HIV plus gonorrhea and herpes o.
Waka jeje o. grin grin grin
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by stasius: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
haha. always go around wit std test kits, make sure u both test ur sefs b4 sex. be wise n just stay away 4rm pre marital sex.

Whether positive or negative use condom if you are not married.

You can still get infected during incubation/window period.

Infact avoid body contact sex if possible.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by 1Sharon(f): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
try my Congo u go see difference

I don't want an STD
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Guyman02: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Theunbothered:
Because we don't have sex education, we only tell girls don't have sex until marriage and leave the rest to their judgement.
So you want to tell Tiwa about sex education abi?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by femi4: 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
bodybuilder:
I'm just curious, it seems that's only guys that are cautious of not catching some disease through sex. Most girls won't suggest condom if you don't suggest it first. These girls dey fear me. Most girls aren't scared going raw. E be like say na only guys dey fear am. What could be the reason for this?
A woman is a good carrier of STDs without showing symptoms
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Yankee101: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
ibtommy:

What about window period?

No mind em

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by CSTR2: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
They only fear pregnancy.

I can't remember that last time I fucckked without a condom.

God forbid.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by CSTR2: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
femi4:
A woman is a good carrier of STDs without showing symptoms
The perfect reservoir for STDs.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Caseywilliams(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nazgul:

Most girls are more scared of pregnancy than STD. Most girls in their late teens and early 20s who just had raw sex would focus more on drugs that can flush the semen out of her system, reason being that she's aware of the consequences of getting pregnant in her parents house.

So I guess it all boils down to the awareness, the church, schools, government, NGOs...etc. Need to start creating awareness, they should educate young girls on the dangers of premarital sex and need to close their legs.
close which leg abeg
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
1Sharon:

I don't want an STD
I don't have STD and don't worry I will use a condom
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Truvelisback(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
A Female Mod brought this to FP.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Bouncin(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
This tread is great!
The truth is that ladies don't care at all about STD. They are only worried about pregnancy.
I work in a pharmacy and what I see daily scares me. Postinor-2 sells far more than condoms. These ladies drink it like water cry. Many of them have loads of infection that they go about looking for treatment. Many of them treat STD less than monthly shocked, I mean new and resistance infections.
Surprisingly, Ladies don't know that they are far more prone to infections than the males.
I feel there should be a nationwide campaign on sex education and the importance of condoms. Trust me, this is really scary. God airpus oo

21 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
They can hide std but not pregnant

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Aganju849: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Broda6ix9:

Zzor e pain you?

Why e go pain am, you no put cream?

Oya put cream for Zzor, put cream!

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by CSTR2: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
lowkeybahdguy:
Aswear this thing has been on my mind lately. I have one girl in her early 20s that we've been having mind blowing sex. I knew she had a bf before we started but according to her, the bf was far away. I assumed a different state. Until babe became preggo recently. During interrogation she confessed i wasn't responsible (I never came in her) and that I wasn't the only one flogging her, but that she had had unprotected sex with 2 other guys and myself within the past month. In my mind I just said Fck. Ps. She is not a street girl. Infact she's a graduate currently working on a post graduate program. She was more scared by the pregnancy than STDs. Since then I've been avoiding her, however since she's about to travel away for good I've been tempted to cane her one last time but the thought of her sexual history traumatizes me. Ps. I have been with prostitutes and CD was always used. E come be like say ashawo safe pass gf. God airpus o
Prostitutes are safer than girls in your neighborhood.

They hardly fucckk without condom.

That is why when condom Burst on a prostitute,they don't take it lightly and the chance of you getting an infection is small.

If your condom burst on some girls in your neighborhood, you are finished.

That guy's life has changed forever with the kind of STD he will get instantly.

I saw one lady at a busstop on short skirt with her friend gisting together.

I could see signs of karposi sarcoma which is a symptom of aids on her legs.

And she is not a prostitute.

But she most likely doesn't even know.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
KiNg0G:
how donor won take fear.

Hahahhahahaha
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Truvelisback(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
So, men are not afraid of STD?

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
khia:
Why aren't Nigerian guys afraid of getting STD's from Nigerian girls?

Khia, the table shakers.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
odinson1:
Devil nor suppose dey fear winch na embarassed embarassed
Haha
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Greystone:

Very, very, very few Naija ladies fear STD.

Me and babe go dey drag to let me wear condom. undecided

No be even pregnancy be de wahalla, HIV is real.

Imagine one babe telling me that she still considers herself a virgin because the only 2 guys that had knacked her both used condoms cheesy cheesy cheesy

Another babe was crying for me because I insisted on wearing condom...come dey say I don't trust her... undecided Trust fire your mouth dere cheesy

I swear, de ting taya me.

Real niggas How you guys they Get puna easily they scare me o

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by cassyrooy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
pocohantas:
It is more of ignorance. Maybe after treating one STD, they become more aware and careful. Just like you’ll become more careful with your phone after it falls and you change the screen.
True.

The mode of contracting some diseases may be unprotected sex, but for some other modes like piercing by accident and other nonsexual way could still occur, and many folks (males and females alike) believes that they're free from whatever diseases that exist in our society, only to begin to share it via unprotected sex.

Some were born with these things, others through one unknown source, some through Mother-To-Child (MTC), et al, but it never showed up any symptoms all these while and they just never got to know about it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by tradepunter: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
muller101:
60yrs old zzor. grin

Na zzor be that??
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by ityP(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
It isn't only ladies that are sexually active.
If a lady is having unprotected then in most cases it's with a man, that means the man himself isn't scared of sexually transmitted diseases.
Anyone having unprotected has his/her reasons and would be made to face whatever comes out of it (disease/sickness wise).

Unfortunately, chances of men getting STDs from women during sex na like 50%. Men to women na 100%. Plus, they also stand a risk of pregnancy. If that happens, na she go suffer am, even if the guy no jaapa. Ladies should give theirselves sense

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by ityP(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Vulcanheph:
The major cause is that the symptoms of STD's show up on men more faster than men... A woman might have an STD for months without even realizing.

Take Gonorrhea for instance, a man will start experiencing blocked urethra a few days after contacting it but the same isn't the same for women...

I agree with this
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by ityP(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pataricatering:
Is it.not men that shame them.when.they buy or carry condom? Talking nonsense about the girl being loose cos she has condoms . You people will create a problem and then be wondering how the problem arose .. mscheew

Abegi. No one is saying women should buy condoms. Truth is, even if a guy suggests condom, the babe go dey reluctant or she will outrightly reject it. No girl I've dated have suggested we use CD

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by ityP(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Grandmeister:
I've never been with a girl who insisted on a condom. Maybe for the first round. They don't fear shii. Girls nowadays get mind pass guys and it's damn scary.

Same here. Na only broad daylight ashawos dey insist on CD. All these semi oloshos no send CD

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by emmylight4u: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
...the thing the sweet pass STD na
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by ityP(m): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Crochet:
Most girls now wear inner condom so dont be surprise wen ur bae dnt seem to be bothered if u Have condom or not during sex.

Big lie. If babe wear condom, you go know. And you don't know that these babes are leeches and poverty-stricken people; you think they'll buy something as expensive as female CD You overrate them too much

12 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by tradepunter: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nenka when I never see for like two years reconnect... One thing lead to another, time to bring condom out.

Nenka said 'noooo I don't wanna use condom, I like it raw'

As she talk am, na me stand up on top my ranging hardon I wear my boxers, my jeans and my t-shirt and walka comot.

Nenka nu beleive her eyes say guy fit do that kain thing....

14 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by luizpippo(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Myer:

Cos condom sex is not as pleasurable.
So it's a risk they're more willing to take than guys.

I once confessed to my babe that I might have contracted an STI at a wild night at a friend's Bach eve. Guess what, she did not mind she still insisted on skin to skin.

We both had to treat the STI which was both painful and expensive.

Choi

Sharing STIs upandan

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by nuelyoyo(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
bodybuilder:
I'm just curious, it seems that's only guys that are cautious of not catching some disease through sex. Most girls won't suggest condom if you don't suggest it first. These girls dey fear me. Most girls aren't scared going raw. E be like say na only guys dey fear am. What could be the reason for this?
Ladies are asymptomatic to many STDs, that's why they don't bother to use protection. Guys on the other hand will show symptoms of STDs within days of getting infected, and the symptoms are very painful.

Some STDs can stay for months or years in a woman's body without her even knowing, except it starts manifesting through irregular menstruation or inability to get pregnant, that is when getting tested it suggested to them, and they discover that they've been infected.

And about guys insisting on protection more than ladies, it's not always about the fear of getting infected, sometimes, it is about the fear of getting a lady pregnant.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by ityP(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
1Sharon:

because you feel ashamed, you should now pit your health at risk and not protect yourself?

Deflection.

This Sharon babe seems like the only sensible babe on nairaland. I don dey notice her since shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) / Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) / Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.