Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher (24914 Views)

Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student / Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him / How A Teacher Flogged & Injured My Cousin At Nsude Seminary School (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by tctrills: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2021
Empiree:
These are Christian soldiers beat up suspect while praising Jesus. Just imagine they are Muslim soldiers I am sure you would condemn the act but here Christians praise the act. They don't see it as forcing religion in this innocent guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gje4khSIS4E
The text on the video say

"If we tell you to accept Christ Jesus as your Lord and personal savior you no gree, now that you've to take him by fire by force"

Where are human rights people?. Is this boy's forcing Chris down his throat?. Why is media quite on this?
What you are doing is unfair and unnecessary. You keep watering down this incident by going online to look for anywhere a Christian beat someone as it that was the topic.
If you know anything about Christians we are the most critical of ourselves. We don't form a group in defence of our crimes
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by naptu2: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2021
tctrills:

Finally you are coming out. I like said, it's your religion. Since you believe in such brutality, Ithe would be hard to convince you otherwise.

Is this a reply to me or is it a reply to Empiree?
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by effort1: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2021
naptu2:

Kai! I see why it was difficult to understand. You seem to be in a confrontational mood. I was not defending anyone, simply explaining what was said.

You didn't get what he said right
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by tctrills: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2021
Empiree:
So you agree Oyedepo is christian fanatic and also you said example I used doesn't have anything to do with this madrasa incident. Then, why are you concerned with Muslim issue?. Why not mind your business then?.

I don't owe you explanation and I don't support evil. You can't rob your fellow christian(Oyedepo) mischievous behavior under the carpet and stick your nose in Muslim issue. How about his recent statements, did you hear that?. His voice that went viral where he said he can not give charity to Muslim if they need him in the name of Allah(God). He said charity is only for christian or anyone that begs him in the name of God. See his confusion and hatred for Islam and Muslims.

I don't owe you any explanation. Have tried to get you to understand but I realized your reasoning faculty is not bright.

Me to talk about and devote my precious time to someone that adds no values to my life?. Joke

If flogging is evil to you then go and expunge Deuteronomy 21 and John 2:15 from your Bible first before you tackle me.
You want me to mind my business.
You guys are uncomfortable when your religion is criticized. The problem I see with Islam is that it is refusing to evolve with the change in time.
You guys still go about beating people as punishment. Husbands are allowed to flog their wives. The world has moved on
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by tctrills: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2021
naptu2:

Is this a reply to me or is it a reply to Empiree?
To Empiree
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by basadenet: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2021
From a conducyed credible research,it shows that constant beating of child leads to heardening of such child's hearth. You don't use force to correct force, virtually impossible.
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by Empiree: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2021
tctrills:

You want me to mind my business.
You guys are uncomfortable when your religion is criticized. The problem I see with Islam is that it is refusing to evolve with the change in time.
You guys still go about beating people as punishment. Husbands are allowed to flog their wives. The world has moved on
You will receive sense by force. You still don't know what and why you have issues with Islam. You claimed the world has moved on. Moved on from flogging to killing right?.

If Muslims flog their wives, at least their wives live to see another day. But you move on to killing your wives.

✓ first screenshot is Indian husband killed his wife

✓ second screenshot is American husband killed his wife

✓ third screenshot is NIGERIAN husband killed his wife

✓ fourth screenshot is British husband killed his wife.

So this is where you moved on to right?. Congratulations for being civilized. More killing to your elbow cheesy

Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by Empiree: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2021
tctrills:

What you are doing is unfair and unnecessary. You keep watering down this incident by going online to look for anywhere a Christian beat someone as it that was the topic.
If you know anything about Christians we are the most critical of ourselves. We don't form a group in defence of our crimes
Guy, please stop hypocrisy. If these soldiers are muslims you would say they forced Islam down the guys throat. Why can't you guys be sincere fort once?. You refused to condemn it. This is why I have nothing to explain to you.

These are Christians forcing Christianity on a suspect. Yet you clowns claim you are peaceful.
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by tctrills: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2021
Empiree:
Guy, please stop hypocrisy. If these soldiers are muslims you would say they forced Islam down the guys throat. Why can't you guys be sincere fort once?. You refused to condemn it. This is why I have nothing to explain to you.

These are Christians forcing Christianity on a suspect. Yet you clowns claim you are peaceful.
You are very confused and your argument is weak. How do you think I would support brutality from Christians. We don't behave like that. A Christian is supposed to be kind.
But you believe it's you god given duty to defend Muslim brutality, that's the difference between us
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by Empiree: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2021
effort1:

I condemn this outrightly. It is unchristian.

I'm unlike you, who was making excuse for abuse to protect your religion.
You didn't condemn it enough. Why didn't media cover this?. So you now see that you Christians are violent people. My point is clear. You people should stop hypocrisy. Where are the so called human right organizations on this one?. Nigeria media is controlled by Christians. Don't worry about Islam. Worry about your religion.

This video is a proof that you Christians are violent. We have seen many cases like this that media don't cover. Now, the difference btw this and madrasa is, those students that were flogged are Muslim in Muslim school. So nothing is forced down their throats.

But this video shows us two things. They beat him up and forced Christianity on him. You see how violent you guys are?
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by tctrills: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2021
Empiree:
You will receive sense by force. You still don't know what and why you have issues with Islam. You claimed the world has moved on. Moved on from flogging to killing right?.

If Muslims flog their wives, at least their wives live to see another day. But you move on to killing your wives.

✓ first screenshot is Indian husband killed his wife

✓ second screenshot is American husband killed his wife

✓ third screenshot is NIGERIAN husband killed his wife

✓ fourth screenshot is British husband killed his wife.

So this is where you moved on to right?. Congratulations for being civilized. More killing to your elbow cheesy
You are a comedian.. you go across the newspapers looking for nonmuslim crimes.
At least these crimes were nothe committed in the name of religion and I don't need the interent to tell you ofor 100s of killings in the name of islam committed within the last you.
Your argument is that we accept violent Muslim behavior because not only Muslims are violent.. that argument is weak
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by Empiree: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2021
tctrills:

You are very confused and your argument is weak. How do you think I would support brutality from Christians. We don't behave like that. A Christian is supposed to be kind.
But you believe it's you god given duty to defend Muslim brutality, that's the difference between us
see you still taking about Muslims when it is clear in this video that you forced your religion on innocent guy. Your problem is you have been brainwashed to think Christians can't do evil. You will get sense by force.

It seems you have not read your christian terror manual that was published in 1994 at Ebute Meta in Nigeria. Go and educate yourself how evil Christianity is

Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by tctrills: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empiree:
see you still taking about Muslims when it is clear in this video that you forced your religion on innocent guy. Your problem is you have been brainwashed to think Christians can't do evil. You will get sense by force.

It seems you have not read your christian terror manual that was published in 1994 at Ebute Meta in Nigeria. Go and educate yourself how evil Christianity is
Your argument is really weak, are you saying what your Muslim brothers did is right because some Christians published some book in 1994.
You love tof deflect.
But we both know who does the religions killings in Nigeria so don't bring up some isolated case of solders beating up someone
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by Empiree: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
tctrills:

You are a comedian.. you go across the newspapers looking for nonmuslim crimes.
At least these crimes were nothe committed in the name of religion and I don't need the interent to tell you ofor 100s of killings in the name of islam committed within the last you.
Your argument is that we accept violent Muslim behavior because not only Muslims are violent.. that argument is weak
see hypocrite again. You said you have moved on from flogging your wives and I proved to you that at least we flog them we don't kill them but you kill your wives in the name of "we have moved on".

Let me help you a little by quoting 3 extracts from Nigeria Christian manifesto and tell me if you are truly peaceful.

Your 1994 manifesto reads:

✓ pray for quick death of king Saudi Arabia and pray that his brother should not succeed him.

✓ pray that God should destroy (Muslims) them little by little.

✓ pray that by year 2000, Nigeria will be dominated by we christians
These are just 3 extracts from their evil manifesto
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by tctrills: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empiree:

You keep hoping actoss the Internet looking for Christian vices.
That's my point, you guys need to reform. This thinking does not fit the modern world.
A world much better and safer that the Muslim world
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by tctrills: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empiree:
see hypocrite again. You said you have moved on from flogging your wives and I proved to you that at least we flog them we don't kill them but you kill your wives in the name of "we have moved on".

Let me help you a little by quoting 3 extracts from Nigeria Christian manifesto and tell me if you are truly peaceful.

Your 1994 manifesto reads:

✓ pray for quick death of king Saudi Arabia and pray that his brother should not succeed him.

✓ pray that God should destroy (Muslims) them little by little.

✓ pray that by year 2000, Nigeria will be dominated by we christians
These are just 3 extracts from their evil manifesto
You actually did not prove anything because you did not show a single religion that kills wives.
2. The bullshit 1994 manifesto is so local that no one knows about it.
And it's just bullshit. You know must Christian's are not that stupid.
And we don't support it.
But you support brutality and evil among your people that's the difference.
How many times have Christian's killed Muslims in Nigeria in the name of religion? So stop pretending like some bullshit manifesto helps your argument.
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by Empiree: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
tctrills:

You actually did not prove anything because you did not show a single religion that kills wives.
2. The bullshit 1994 manifesto is so local that no one knows about it.
And it's just bullshit. You know must Christian's are not that stupid.
And we don't support it.
But you support brutality and evil among your people that's the difference.
How many times have Christian's killed Muslims in Nigeria in the name of religion? So stop pretending like some bullshit manifesto helps your argument.
you are super hypocrite but I'm not surprised. You will receive sense by force. I showed you Christian soldiers beat up and forced Christianity on suspect but you downplayed it. I showed you Christian manifesto you said it is so local. So local but you are still pursuing the agenda. You think we foolish?
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by Empiree: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
tctrills:

You keep hoping actoss the Internet looking for Christian vices.
That's my point, you guys need to reform. This thinking does not fit the modern world.
A world much better and safer that the Muslim world
this evidently proved that your religion is fake. A religion from God doesn't need change. Christianity had done through distortions and Muslims have proved it to you people many times and you just proved it too. Yet you guys still claim Bible is God's word. Are you normal at all?.

It is in your Bible till this day that unruly child should be killed Deuteronomy 21. Jesus flogged people in the temple John 2:15. You want more?. Adulterers should be killed Leviticus 20:10 and the list is plenty. Until you return to these biblical Capital punishment the world will no know peace. Stop trolling artificial laws. Your laws are in the bible that you have shamelessly abandoned
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by tctrills: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empiree:
this evidently proved that your religion is fake. A religion from God doesn't need change. Christianity had done through distortions and Muslims have proved it to you people many times and you just proved it too. Yet you guys still claim Bible is God's word. Are you normal at all?.

It is in your Bible till this day that unruly child should be killed Deuteronomy 21. Jesus flogged people in the temple John 2:15. You want more?. Adulterers should be killed Leviticus 20:10 and the list is plenty. Until you return to these biblical Capital punishment the world will no know peace. Stop trolling artificial laws. Your laws are in the bible that you have shamelessly abandoned
Finally you make your point. You support violence. It's your religion. I can't fight you over your beliefs. Bless your soul
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by tctrills: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empiree:
you are super hypocrite but I'm not surprised. You will receive sense by force. I showed you Christian soldiers beat up and forced Christianity on suspect but you downplayed it. I showed you Christian manifesto you said it is so local. So local but you are still pursuing the agenda. You think we foolish?
Your big point is, soldiers beat people and some Christian group wrote a stupid manifesto hence it is right to brutalize kids. I finally understand you.
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by effort1: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empiree:
You didn't condemn it enough. Why didn't media cover this?. So you now see that you Christians are violent people. My point is clear. You people should stop hypocrisy. Where are the so called human right organizations on this one?. Nigeria media is controlled by Christians. Don't worry about Islam. Worry about your religion.

This video is a proof that you Christians are violent. We have seen many cases like this that media don't cover. Now, the difference btw this and madrasa is, those students that were flogged are Muslim in Muslim school. So nothing is forced down their throats.

But this video shows us two things. They beat him up and forced Christianity on him. You see how violent you guys are?

I am a Christian and I condemn this. You should go to the media and ask them why they did not report it.

I am a Christian and I don't do violence and I don't support religion violence.

Can you as a Muslim say the same thing? No?
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by Empiree: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
effort1:

I am a Christian and I condemn this. You should go to the media and ask them why they did not report it.

I am a Christian and I don't do violence and I don't support religion violence.

Can you as a Muslim say the same thing? No?
if media refuse to pick it up and broadcast it like they do to Islam your condemnation means mount here and it is not acceptable.

I don't support religious violence but your religion is whether you like it or not. Christians invaded Muslim countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia and destroyed these places for their selfish interest. You may say that's not about religion. Fine, could you go down history lane to at least 2006 and heat directly from George Bush and his evangelical Christian and baptist church, said "God sent George Bush to invade Iraq. Not only that, Jerry Falwell (may he rot in hell) was an evangelist and strong pro-wat in Iraq. He said and I quote "our(christians) God is the true God. Their God (Iraq Muslims) is false God". He urge George Bush to destroy the country so that they could propagate Christianity to Iraqis. Thanks to God He took his soul after that. The Christian foot soldiers bombed mosques in Iraq up and down in the name of chasing terrorist. If you think this is false, log on your YouTube and great directly from American soldiers about their attrocities they committed one there. Christians destroyed the world.
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by Empiree: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
tctrills:

Your big point is, soldiers beat people and some Christian group wrote a stupid manifesto hence it is right to brutalize kids. I finally understand you.
Clown. You can twist all you want. Truth is bitter. Your other Christian brother already felt guilty about the video.

Christian soldiers beat up suspect and forced down Christianity his throat.

Christians wrote terror manifesto in 1994 which breached leave in the country.

Until you do your fundings and return to your senses I won't take you serious
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by effort1: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empiree:
if media refuse to pick it up and broadcast it like they do to Islam your condemnation means mount here and it is not acceptable.

I don't support religious violence but your religion is whether you like it or not. Christians invaded Muslim countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia and destroyed these places for their selfish interest. You may say that's not about religion. Fine, could you go down history lane to at least 2006 and heat directly from George Bush and his evangelical Christian and baptist church, said "God sent George Bush to invade Iraq. Not only that, Jerry Falwell (may he rot in hell) was an evangelist and strong pro-wat in Iraq. He said and I quote "our(christians) God is the true God. Their God (Iraq Muslims) is false God". He urge George Bush to destroy the country so that they could propagate Christianity to Iraqis. Thanks to God He took his soul after that. The Christian foot soldiers bombed mosques in Iraq up and down in the name of chasing terrorist. If you think this is false, log on your YouTube and great directly from American soldiers about their attrocities they committed one there. Christians destroyed the world.

Why not carry your wailing to the press? Or did someone tell you I work for the Press?
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by Empiree: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
tctrills:

Finally you make your point. You support violence. It's your religion. I can't fight you over your beliefs. Bless your soul
see how you stylishly avoided your own Bible because you know how disgusting those Bible verses are. You will never see such disgusting judgements in the QUR'AN

Shame on you
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by Empiree: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
effort1:

Why not carry your wailing to the press? Or did someone tell you I work for the Press?
it goes to show you Christians hypocrisy stinks
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by effort1: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empiree:
it goes to show you Christians hypocrisy stinks

You are still saying rubbish. Am I working for the Press? Go to the press and wail to them.
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by Empiree: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
effort1:

You are still saying rubbish. Am I working for the Press? Go to the press and wail to them.
my mission is accomplished. That's, to expose you people
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by effort1: 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empiree:
my mission is accomplished. That's, to expose you people

You only exposed your dumbness, Mr Islamic Terrorist.
Good bye
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by tctrills: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empiree:
see how you stylishly avoided your own Bible because you know how disgusting those Bible verses are. You will never see such disgusting judgements in the QUR'AN

Shame on you
No I only avoided talking to a violent fanatic.
Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by Empiree: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
effort1:

You only exposed your dumbness, Mr Islamic Terrorist.
Good bye
tctrills:

No I only avoided talking to a violent fanatic.
E pain them. Both of you should go and read your 1994 christian terror manual against Muslims in Yoruba

Re: I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher by tctrills: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empiree:
E pain them. Both of you should go and read your 1994 christian terror manual against Muslims in Yoruba

you and your funny manual. and since 1994 how many Muslims have we killed in Ebutameta or wherever you claim your funny manual came from.
manual guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neglected Burnt Room In Obafemi Awolowo University - Awolowo Hall / FG Stops Salaries Of Striking Lecturers (ASUU) / A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.