Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:09 PM

Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect (47936 Views)

Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect (2) (3) (4)

Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Nnewi2: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Why I slept with my daughter —Suspect

A 45-year-old man, OlaOluwa Jimoh, who was arrested in September for allegedly having sexual relations with his biological daughter to the extent of impregnating her has opened up on the incestuous act. 

Jimoh was arrested by detectives from the Ogun State police command for impregnating his 19-year-old daughter. 

The daughter (name withheld), who is also the suspect’s first child, had told the police that the sexual relations between her and her father started in June, with the man threatening to kill her if she ever told anyone. 

According to her, she had to go to the police to lodge a complaint after she got pregnant in spite of her father’s threat.

She told the police of how she was staying with her mother who got separated from her father a long time ago until two years ago after her father told her to come and stay with him. 

Upon interrogation by the police, the randy man admitted to having sexual relations with his daughter. 

In an interview with Saturday Tribune, Jimoh spoke further, claiming that the unlawful relationship started on the insistence of his daughter. 
He said: “I am a farmer from Ode Remo. The girl is my first child and the only one from her mother. I have children from two other women but my current wife does not have a living child; all the children she has had for me all died. 

“When my daughter came to live with me, we had fun (sex). She was the one calling herself my wife. She was even fighting with the last wife over me. She said she was going to be daddy’s wife. 
I was not the one who deflowered her. She even told me that she delivered a baby for someone but the baby died. I was not the one who told her to come and stay with me. She came with her lover. The lover told me that he wanted to take her with him, asking if whether I would want that or have her stay with me to learn a vocation. I responded that I would want her to learn a vocation. 

“She was left with me and I made her start learning hairdressing. During this period, she was having affairs with different men. She was always telling people that she was her father’s wife. This made people to be asking why she should be claiming to be her father’s wife. 

“Whenever my last wife came around from her mother’s house where she went to stay for a while, my daughter would quarrel with her, telling me not to marry her again. I told her that I couldn’t leave my wife, asking her who would be my companion after she (the daughter) left for her husband’s house. 

“She told me she was not initially staying with her mother, as she was just moving around Lagos State. I don’t know why I started sleeping with her. Maybe she used charms on me. We copulated three times. I was not even ejaculating in her. I used to release my semen in a cloth to prevent pregnancy.” 

Asked how his daughter became pregnant, he said: “She used to go to other men. I believe I am not the one who impregnated her. She was the one who usually called me for sex, and I made a mistake by not refusing her advances. She also told me that there were two men she was seeing, one in Ishara Remo and the other in Ibadan, Oyo State.” 

On what would happen with his daughter’s pregnancy which she claimed belonged to him, the suspect said the pregnancy should be aborted because it had brought about disgrace and mockery for both of them. 

Jimoh disclosed that the victim’s mother had not been seen since the news of the incest broke out. Saturday Tribune also learnt the pregnant daughter has run away, her whereabouts currently unknown, after she came under heavy criticism from the family for dragging the family name in the mud by exposing such a shameful thing to the world and attempting to send her father to prison. 

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the case file of the suspect had been forwarded to the legal department of the command pending his arraignment.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-i-slept-with-my-daughter-suspect/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Solsix(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Things are getting out of hand, God save us

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
this perv still wanna make some sense of his demonic act, while it doesnt matter even if she jumped in bed with him butt nekkid, he should have never touched his daughter.

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Daveambition(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sweet In The Middle don lead this one go prison.. Even the acclaimed Daddy's Wife(daughter) don jakpa.
Oloriburuku somebody, dey suppose use 22inches rod take finger this man butt inside prison.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by stunnert(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
If you ask me na who I go ask...The matter wey you see so, e heavy for mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Good lawd pls have mercy on us

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by temitope27(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
There was no rape and the girl is nt underage abeg release the man

21 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Ahmback(m): 7:04am On Oct 17, 2021
I didn't read it. But according to someone up there, no rape was involved and the girl is not an underage, so i don't see a big deal in this. It's just the shame

20 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Candidlady: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2021
Men will always be men! Imagine the uncircumcizd e'd'ort claimin his daughter charmd him!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Assimhaven: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2021
Hmm
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by gambia(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2021
The story is so disgusting.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Damn
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Empress2014(f): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
This is your daughter, a girl you should guide into the right way of life as a father but instead you had to drill her hole for your own pleasure. What is this world turning into?

A girl-child not safe anymore even with her biological father? thunder fire this type of men with no self-control!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Randal: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Cut his pipe

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Vinnie2000(m): 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jesu Christi! shocked

This kind of fathers deserves to be Shot Summarily!
Or thrown into a Crocodile infested Pool! sad angry
How can you Fcvk ur own daughter?

Some Men are sooo Greedy!
It's like The thought of a Boy having sex with dier Beautiful daughter drives Dem crazy! Hence dey do This! undecided

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Cut his pipe..

Meanwhile

Nigerian politicians are useless.. All of them

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Iamvetlander(m): 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
What is really going on
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
May God help us o.
Immorality & sexual taboo are now becoming the order of the day.

All is becoming weird everyday with different sex tape leaks. tongue

Make the Angel just sound the trumpets joor, it's no longer fun.

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Eriokanmi: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
This worse pass Beastiality

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by greenie77: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sickening.

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by loveth360(f): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
Yoruba muslims sef.

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
Where is TheGidRedpiller and his 'sheep'. They'll never see threads like this one to condemn but will be forming victims everywhere and drowning in hate. angry angry angry

Send him to where he belongs! Nonsense!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Olarewaju89: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021

Another demo undecided

See him face like burnt offering..

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by IMASTEX: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hmm
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by TotoGame(m): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
"Olaoluwa jimoh "

Afonja people on the beat!!!!!

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Shameless man

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Lugianostar(m): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
You are a curse father.

Ignorance is a disease

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by 9jayes: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nothing wey Igbo man no go do for money, how can you be sleeping with ur own daughter

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by SmartyPants(m): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
temitope27:
There was no rape and the girl is nt underage abeg release the man

She accused him of threatening t kill her so that is of cousre alleged rape

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by BESTScientist1: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by ojsmscom(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
Do you know that time is fast coming when nothern Nigerians as a whole will regret why they didn't disintegrate so each region will have their separate county
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by floss(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
Righteousness food has land

New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos / Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha / Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos)