Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him (42700 Views)

Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / Coronavirus: UNIUYO Lecturer, A Doctor Dies In Akwa Ibom After Showing Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by onochurch(f): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
MAN COMMITS SUICIDE IN HIS HOME

Mr Ukeme Robert is dead. An indigene of Ibiaku Ikot Oku in Ibiono Ibom local government area, Mr Ukeme committed suicide at his home.

Reasons for the decision to take his life are sketchy as he left no notes but his last interactions with people around him show he was going through difficult times financially plus the trauma of being abandoned by his wife.

From my findings Late Mr Ukeme Robert known on Facebook as Bebeto Roberto was visibly distressed in recent times and was unable to offset pressing financial commitments.

This brings to two the number of suicide cases recorded in Ibiono Ibom in the less than one month following the case of One Mr Edem.

Sad �

HOW MAN COMMITTED SUICIDE AFTER WIFE DUMPED HIM

Tragedy struck in Akwa Ibom State after a man, Ukeme Robert, was unable control his emotional trauma after he was dumped by his wife as he reportedly committed suicide.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Ibiaku Ikot Oku in Ibiono Ibom Local Government Area in Akwa Ibom State.

The late Ukeme was said to have committed suicide inside his home when the door was forced open and his lifeless body was found. The decision to take his life was sketchy as he left no notes but his last interactions with people around him showed he was going through difficult times financially including the trauma of being abandoned by his wife.

According to their neighbours, the late Mr. Ukeme Robert known on Facebook as Bebeto Roberto, was visibly distressed in recent times and was unable to offset pressing financial commitments. While he was battling with financial challenges, his wife was said to have abandoned him and his situation worsened.

It was gathered that this brought to two the number of suicide cases recorded in Ibiono Ibom in the less than one month following the case of one Mr. Edem.

The death of the deceased has been trending on the social media as many sympathized with him while others said despite the challenges he should not have taken his life.

https://pmexpressng.com/how-man-committed-suicide-after-wife-dumped-him/

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Baawaa(m): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
This government is a disaster, people are killing themselves on daily basis, majority have become beggars.Buhari, you must go,enough is enough

173 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by hopeforcharles(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Daveambition(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
E be like say i go suspend marriage plan for now ooh.. No'hing like "Happily Married" again for this country.... Wife jakpa, Husband commit suicide; na family & friends go cme gather money for burial+funeral.. This life deep pas wetin dey teach us

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by BlackXabbath(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
Is suicide the way out?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by gulfer: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Not an option, there's a silver lining in every dark cloud �️�️ cool cool cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by RedMac: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Baawaa:
This government is a disaster, people are killing themselves on daily basis, majority have become beggars.Buhari, you must go,enough is enough

Buhari is not the problem, the people are the problem

Before u say any shit to me in retaliation to the bolded

1. Am not in support of this stupid and wicked government

2. May be we like it or not, except he dies 2023 must come before he leaves office as president

3. If even he leaves in 2023 Nigeria will not return to what it was before 2015 overnight

4. I fear things might even get worse as I see many Nigerians repeating the same mistake of electing another nepotism man as president

5. In God we trust

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Baawaa(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
RedMac:

Buhari is not the problem, the people are the problem

Before u say any shit to me in retaliation to the bolded

1. Am not in support of this stupid and wicked government

2. May be we like it or not, except he dies 2023 must come before he leaves office as president

3. If even he leaves in 2023 Nigeria will not return to what it was before 2015 overnight

4. I fear things might even get worse as I see many Nigerians repeating the same mistake of electing another nepotism man as president

5. In God we trust
And you said Buhari is not our problem, point number 4 says it all

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by RedMac: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Baawaa:

And you said Buhari is not our problem, point number 4 says it all

So u see, unless we the people come together in one voice and say no to apc and pdp and support a good man regardless of which party, then I see us hovering around the triangle of disaster over and over again

I am hearing the next president is likely to be Tinubu... What a disaster that would be

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by columbus007(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
It's good he died in his house than somebody's house,or was he supposed to die in my father's house

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Baawaa(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
RedMac:

So u see, unless we the people come together in one voice and say no to apc and pdp and support a good man regardless of which party, then I see us hovering around the triangle of disaster over and over again

I am hearing the next president is likely to be Tinubu... What a disaster that would be
Forget Tinubu,he will not contest but he will play vital role on who become the next president

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by OVB123: 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bihari tenure is the worst I have see so far. People are just dieing like chicken. He needs to be impeach.

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by playapayaski: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Took the easy way out.. rip
Brave lucky guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by danniyal(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sokoloan, 9credit or Lcredit have done it again

8 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
The last time I put rope for my neck omo I nearly die. I rather carry help pan enter site i.e if e hot too much. I can't come and kill my self because I have no idea what waits for me at the other side. Life is priceless, succide is never a better option.

15 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by bigpicture001: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
.en shld have it as a marching song in their heart... Women cannot stay with a man without money.....

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Lastmankc(m): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Buhari is a curse

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by ijustdey: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
onochurch:
MAN COMMITS SUICIDE IN HIS HOME

Mr Ukeme Robert is dead. An indigene of Ibiaku Ikot Oku in Ibiono Ibom local government area, Mr Ukeme committed suicide at his home.

Reasons for the decision to take his life are sketchy as he left no notes but his last interactions with people around him show he was going through difficult times financially plus the trauma of being abandoned by his wife.

From my findings Late Mr Ukeme Robert known on Facebook as Bebeto Roberto was visibly distressed in recent times and was unable to offset pressing financial commitments.

This brings to two the number of suicide cases recorded in Ibiono Ibom in the less than one month following the case of One Mr Edem.

Sad �

https://pmexpressng.com/how-man-committed-suicide-after-wife-dumped-him/

Lalasticlala
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Cuttycool(f): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Burahi's government is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria. Since he came into power, suicide rate has increased because of the hardship people are facing.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by CalabarPikin: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hmmmm

Person the kill himself after getting freedom

May god Mendy some men

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Rip to him.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Passionate888: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Because of toto?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by SWORD419(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hope its not the vicious Igbos that killed him and made it look like suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by IKBARUTEN11(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Suicide is never the answer to life worries

Whenever depressed, seek for help- spiritual and materials

Before suicidal actions, lets always think about those that depends on us and the condition of those we will leave behind will face as a result of the exit
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by compton11(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ain't no problem

Many fine girls will pass beside your grave

So u kill yourself because of one ass when there are so many asses out there
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Justbehave(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
I'm yet to understand why a man can be so weak to take his life because of a woman.Disgusting I must say.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by fasho01(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
This is SIMPly unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by Abujaexpress: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
If na my brother my his left and this happened, I will hurt the woman
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him by younglleo: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African / Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.