Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? (10044 Views)

Do Women Fake Enjoying Sex? / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by SeaTrade(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Question is simple, how do you know?
A woman can cum under or untop of you,but I don't think It necessarily means she is enjoying it,especially coupled with the fact that naija women above 30 years of age do not moan from my experience.
Discuss.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
mtcheew

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by hahn(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
SeaTrade:
A woman can cum under or untop of you,but I don't think It necessarily means she is enjoying it,especially coupled with the fact that naija women above 30 years of age do not moan from my experience.
Discuss.

Many Nigerian women don't even know that women have the ability to cum undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by RedMac: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
All I know is that women likes sex more than men... A sexually active lady who meets a guy good in sex, can spend 12 - 15 hours of her day on sex with that guy

I come in peace from experience... Never make friend with a sex addicted lady, she will only ruin u and walk away, leaving you to wonder where is the trophy for all ur effort in knacking

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by SeaTrade(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
hahn:

Many Nigerian women don't even know that women have the ability to cum undecided
I doubt this,
They know,just that they maybe too shy to discuss it with you or let you know you have to make them cum.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by Daveambition(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Any woman can fake moan & cum on ur sheet. If yu like jack her legs put for ur shoulder as per "wheel barrow" style or hang her for wall like plasma with ur right hand choking her throat & the left hand grabbing & squeezing her butt to sustain her on air. She no send yu.. Only thing a woman can not fake is that moment of vibration during squirting...
E sure me dyeee

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
I am here to read dirty comments

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by SeaTrade(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Daveambition:
Any woman can fake moan & cum on ur sheet. If yu like jack her legs put for ur shoulder as per "wheel barrow" style or hang her for wall like plasma with ur right hand choking her throat & the left hand grabbing & squeezing her butt to sustain her on air. She no send yu.. Only thing a woman can not fake is that moment of vibration during squirting...
E sure me dyeee
Fake cum?nah...only ecstasy brings about that.
I hope you know "squirt " is urine?
A girl that was pressed before sex will easily squirt without even enjoying the sex.

15 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by Daveambition(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
SeaTrade:
A girl that was pressed before sex will easily squirt without even enjoying the sex.
E be like say na girls wey no dey medically fit this one dey nyash ooh.. Alaye e be me like say na all those Agbo drinking hood girls yu dey nack abi.?

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by Jesterinjay: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
Daveambition:
E sure me dyeee
Dem they fake cum ? U mean am ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by Daveambition(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Jesterinjay:
Gender wey dey fake pregnancy + paternity fraud na'im yu take dey play ni..?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by hahn(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
SeaTrade:
I doubt this,
They know,just that they maybe too shy to discuss it with you or let you know you have to make them cum.

Bro, women have actually told me after I made the cum that it was their first time and they didn't know it was possible.

Nigerian women are brainwashed by religion not to enjoy sex.

Even ordinary kissing na problem.

But there are some girls sha wink

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by FvckAllMods: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Come make i come show you my poron
Beebah2000:
I am here to read dirty comments
Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by FvckAllMods: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
grin
Jesterinjay:
Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by temitope27(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Daveambition:
E sure me dyeee
u sabi style gan o grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by SeaTrade(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Daveambition:

E be like say na girls wey no dey medically fit this one dey nyash ooh.. Alaye e be me like say na all those Agbo drinking hood girls yu dey nack abi.?
You can discuss with me without being rude/provocative or throw tantrums.
Fix your manners.
You don't know me,even if you do,you shouldn't be this condescending.
Grow up and be a gentleman and quit displaying frustration.
Real talk.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Come make i come show you my poron
wetin be poron?? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by SeaTrade(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
hahn:

Bro, women have actually told me after I made the cum that it was their first time and they didn't know it was possible.

Nigerian women are brainwashed by religion not to enjoy sex.

Even ordinary kissing na problem.

But there are some girls sha wink
I know men,I know.
Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by FvckAllMods: 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
Gbola
Beebah2000:
wetin be poron?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Gbola
I no wan see am undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by TruthTella(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Daveambition:
E sure me dyeee

grin

Worris all dis naa?
Which kind styles be this one again?

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by FvckAllMods: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lol I insist let me show you
Beebah2000:
I no wan see am undecided
Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by Daveambition(m): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
SeaTrade:
You can discuss with me without being rude/provocative or throw tantrums.
Fix your manners.
You don't know me,even if you do,you shouldn't be this condescending.
Grow up and be a gentleman and quit displaying frustration.
Real talk.
Since yu knw say yu get all this respect & prestige for ya sef, yu for kuku dey ur lane & ignore my comment rather than quoting my post.. I apologize thou'; buh sha dey ur lane MR

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by posty56: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
SeaTrade:
Discuss.
you don't infact most women don't experience orgasm through sex, that's why I laugh when I hear men hear bragging how they make their girl scream , what they don't know is most women fake that just to stroke their ego, according to research less than 45% of women experience orgasm through direct thrusting, that's why many have intimate gadgets and mastub*te .

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by Labadi69: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
SeaTrade:
Discuss.

At your old age see the kind nonesense topic wey you dey create for discussion on Nairaland while your mates are busy enjoying weekend with their families. Yamayama nack that your bald head there angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by kilisi(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
SeaTrade:

Not sure about your last sentence though. But I agree with the rest.

Wow, making comments on romance section?

*Runs out of thread*
Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by Badbunny: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
You know you're hitting it right when she moans like bunnie .... If you know, you know..

wink cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by Pregift(f): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Most of the girls that does not cum during sex is bcs they experimented masturbation first before the real thing. So they cum during masturbation so their body/ brain gets used to that method. So during sex it becomes a hard thing. Am talking from experience and friends chats.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by gulfer: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
SeaTrade:
Discuss.
Oya give me answer sheets and pen. I have a lot to say cool cool cool
Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Lol I insist let me show you
I no wan see, abeg.
I no wan spoil tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by Teekay21(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
SeaTrade:
Discuss.
You never nack
Re: How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? by toujurs: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Once she open her mouth and makes a Awnn sound that means she is enjoying it, And once she tells you it's okay, it's enough, stop. That means she has cum. grin cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Myra Hills,the Woman With The Largest Fake Boobs / 10 Everyday Things People Worship As Sacred / Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.