Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. (55780 Views)

200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos / Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
chatinent:

I like the idea and I am also thinking towards it

But if I should, it will be garri, beans, yams, and rice ...all raw.

Exactly. Raw foodstuff all the way.

You wanna add Yam? It's good too but I feel yam is something that sells better when sold alone. That is... you base on selling only yam and you do it on a large scale; maybe combine with unripe plantain/potatoes. That way, you make your store a one-stop-shop for tubers and it makes people note your shop as where to go to for yams. This is strictly my opinion.

Then if it's grains you wanna base on, you do strictly grains which can easily be combined with cooking oils and sachet condiments for stew. You get that kind of parole? Yup!

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
mrdharkchild:

I know I haven't really contributed to this thread, but going through your comment, I just had to reply u first.
He asked for a practical solution to his problems, not an APC theory solution.. grin grin grin.
You didn't say the something he should Partner with.
You just spake like the Vice president of Nigeria.

I'm joking. Don't take me serious

Lol.. na grammar and vocab me I see there. No practical measures or steps to take.

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Oktane: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
EkehPraise:
Foodstuffs business. Raw.. You'll be smiling everyday after your 8-5 job

Great model, minimal risk, regular/super consistent inflows and most importantly simple auditing process.

To further expand your scope look for a thread in the business section regarding bread distribution. Very detailed expose, very practical and step by step guide.

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by chatinent: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Mercychen:

Exactly. Raw foodstuff all the way.

You wanna add Yam? It's good too but I feel yam is something that sells better when sold alone. That is... you base on selling only yam and you do it on a large scale; maybe combine with unripe plantain/potatoes. That way, you make your store a one-stop-shop for tubers and it makes people know your shop as where to go to for yam. This is strictly my opinion.

Then if it's grains you wanna base on, you do strictly grains which can easily be combined with cooking oils and sachet condiments for stew. You get that kind of parole? Yup!

I like the way you reason! You go make sense for a friend...I mean, for buying those ideas you have.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
chatinent:

I like the way you reason! You go make sense for a friend...I mean, for buying those ideas you have.

Abi, biz consultant grin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Femolacaster(m): 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Aurelius1:
What are the top 2 skills you think can earn one a reasonable income?
Digital Marketing is a great niche to explore, also eBook publishing on KDP, 3D animation, Copywriting, Ghostwriting, they are too numerous. Check Google for that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by lilvicky68(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
chatinent:

Wholesale boss.

I retail too.
Did you source for customers before venturing per the wholesale?.. or you just started and got the customers..

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by chatinent: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
lilvicky68:

Did you source for customers before venturing per the wholesale?.. or you just started and got the customers..

I started. It has an open market...women don't stop buying shoes in their lifetime.

7 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by lilvicky68(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
chatinent:

I started. It has an open market...women don't stop buying shoes in their lifetime.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Samakus(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Unigrad:
Good evening all.
I am working in a private establishment and the monthly salary is not enough base on extremely high costs of goods and services. I work from Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. I need a good suggestions on side hustle or business I can start with #300k that will not encroach on my working time.
Good suggestions is absolutely welcome.
Thanks.

POS. Never knew it was lucrative until I started it last 3weeks. The catch is in getting a good location. For mine, I sited it inside a university campus.

People look down on the business(I did too before I reluctantly started) but money dey am if you get a good location that is not saturated. I started with 250k (both for purchase of POS, the little things I needed and start up capital). I pay my staff 15k monthly.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by bragamycin: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
I
flokii:
It's not as if you can't see but will you see trustworthy people to run your business while you're away at work?.. you can consider dispatch riders and logistics or home delivery services.
To buy a motorcycle now, you'll need roughly 350-450k (estimate).

Rule Number; make sure u are not prone to BP if u intend to start in Lagos

Prayer point: that the lord shld direct u to a trustworthy loyal nd sensible rider

10 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Aurelius1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
Femolacaster:

Digital Marketing is a great niche to explore, also eBook publishing on KDP, 3D animation, Copywriting, Ghostwriting, they are too numerous. Check Google for that.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Prayfortheworld: 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
ritzyvic1:

He should start with spot trading
Future is for experienced traders
What's spot trading bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by porthouse7(f): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Forget ur status, start like aboki selling watermelon and pineapple, 300k to much sef

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by youngtee5(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Help2020:
Use it take a new multi level marketing company to Ghana..I swear you only need to register 5 people,you story will just change..But the company product must be very effective and curative.. This is how I made my money.
Please explain more about this I will message u on ur email

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by cmap604(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Selling ebooks on amazon.
If you have laptop and Internet connection, You don't have to buy anything else.

I'll teach you how to create your ebook, how to create the cover, the right keywords to use so it sells and how to withdraw your money from amazon.

This is my own side hustle that I do.
I like it because I can do it after working hours in the comfort of my home or during break time at the office.

It's not a thing that will give you money over night, but if you do it consistently you'll have regular cash flow.

Unigrad:
Good evening all.
I am working in a private establishment and the monthly salary is not enough base on extremely high costs of goods and services. I work from Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. I need a good suggestions on side hustle or business I can start with #300k that will not encroach on my working time.
Thanks.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by kunlexygk(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
If you have interest in online skill you can learn, you can contact me. It's a business you need to build gradually. It doesn't disturb your daily job.

WhatsApp 08097500199.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by iLegendd(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Crypto

After learning how it works.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by enemyofprogress: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Mercychen:
The only thing that will thrive this period is raw food stuff.
Get a strategic location for fast sales.

You can put someone you trust very well to help you manage it while you are at work. Then join him after work. Weekends, you'll be there full time.

Others may have other suggestions. for me, food is what is on the average mans mind in this period of hunger. So, there's no way you won't make sales daily.
na credit people go take kill am

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Help2020: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
youngtee5:

Please explain more about this I will message u on ur email
I have replied your mail..I also sent my WhatsApp number..Multi level marketing is similar to affiliate marketing. But multi level is better and more lucrative if you sign up with a new company that has a good compensation plan..In fact you only need to print flyers with just 10k.Before you finish distributing the flyers buyers will start calling. When you sell a product to them you make retail profit of about 10k.And the company will still send you your share.Also when the product become popular people will start ordering from the company themselves, and you will have a share from every product they purchase even without you being aware.That's the beauty of mlm.Just WhatsApp me let me explain better.
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
enemyofprogress:
na credit people go take kill am

Lol.. it depends though. If he allows it.
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by ufotty2001: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Just pay me 50k for me to train you on online.. with consistency in the business am assuring you 300$-500$ after 7months of my training. Note: you will need to work hard don't just think that money will come like that..
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
chatinent:

Side hustle... I import first grade ok shoes and sell here. Very profitable.

But you may want to augment it to 400k for a start.
pls can u teach me? I might be in a different location from you so I am not your competitor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by MMotimo: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
People should note that there’s no easy money. This is how Oyinbogoju marketed his imaginary gold business. Fraudsters will show up here to tell you they are doing xyz business and succeeding. They are lying and the only business they are doing other than being on Nland 24/7 posting 50 times a day ( like coogar) is scamming.

Jumping from thread to thread all day long is a red flag for someone who claims to be running a business. People that run businesses, even online businesses, do not have time to spend all day on Nairaland. These scammers are jacks of all trades. Any business, they are there and capable of showing you the ropes. They are fraudsters and are not choosy about their victims. Do not be gullible.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Premiumwriter: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Unigrad:

I have made inquiries about this in my state, the rules are, I must have not less than 3 bikes, buying and registration of one bike with the state government cost about #500k.
what sort of nonsense policy is this na?

500k to register bike that you bought? In what way is the government going to help the business?
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Christian07(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Unigrad:
Good evening all.
Thanks.

1xbet under 17.5 corner 1.10odds ten games Saturday and Sunday 30k + 30k =month end 240k
Thank me later by asking for my acc no

7 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by psalmz(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Foodstuff is fine,open a small restaurant,higher a very good well mannered cook, from there u grow

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
enemyofprogress:
there is no way you sell food stuffs without selling on credit to people, I know what I’m saying. People like olunmercy56 ajepako, mynd44, fatymore, funkebabee, funjosh, folake4u, lalasticlala, and bola146 will come and buy in credit
Hahahahaaaa.... cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin I no dey ooo
. kikikikiiiiii...
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Sheriman(m): 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Aurelius1:
What are the top 2 skills you think can earn one a reasonable income?
3D Animation
Mobile Application development
Website Application development

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Gns247: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Start a profitable local arbitrage business..
Unigrad:
Good evening all.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Warning: Don't Attend An Interview Without Seeing This! / Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) / N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.