Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:40 PM

Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. (55586 Views)

200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos / Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Help2020: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
audiigee:

Please am interested please this is my WhatsApp so we can talk 080e0777h0F
WhatsApp+233506032163
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by DrOladipo: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
richmote:

I am interested

Check my post on this more than 1k Nairalanders have received great training freely!
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by richmote: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
PatBrisley:
Firstly I really appreciate your input, well said. But on the second thought that amount he has won’t give him enough foodstuff to get profit with him getting a shop as well. I own a food stuff shop, I can tell you the profit margin is so terrible now because of the inflation, true he will sell because people must eat but the profit margin is ridiculously terrible these days. Spaghetti is 10naira gain,semo is 20gain, most of those stuffs are between 10-20 gain these days. Let me shock you, a bag of rice you can only get between 350-500 gain, do you how long it will take him to sell 64dericas. See the fact is it moves but the profit is not like before, most sellers are just roughing it. Those Igbo guys doing it, it’s on a very high scale they invest several millions in it so they end up selling to wholesalers and they have volume. Those 10,20naira in large volume at least makes sense but they are still complaining. I know so many of them, then secondly they have other businesses that sustains them they won’t tell you.
If it’s other kind of food stuffs is ok but you see raw food stuff is a no no. You can sell market of 10k in a day, your profit might be 500naira because you are putting almost all the money back ASAP. People are not saying the truth on the raw food stuff biz.
Secondly, the flunctuation of prices will frustrate him, you can buy a keg oil this week for 20k and it will reduce to 18k in 3days time. You have to sell with the new price or else people will not buy because food stuff have so many competitors. Even if you get updates on new market Prices you can’t be fully updated so you will surely run at a loss.

Thirdly putting someone there will ruin the biz as he won’t be able to measure theft. He can only count few things.

I also have a thrift store for Akube (Uk and Us) , that one make sense gan. You can count even it increases, you make gain on clothes and shoes from 30-100%. He can be confident putting someone there because the account is open.

Gracias
Where do you get supply from for the thrift wears
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Pls for heavens sake, if u know dat u pity people too much, don’t go for foodstuff o. Chai dats one regret i made. I can assure you pple will take it on credit till it finishes ni. And the day u decide nt to sell credit again, dey wont come to buy from u again. Pls m talking from experience..... infact dont go into foodstuff business unless u can be desperate....

6 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by bragamycin: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nipost , Road safety, vio, abgberos , anything’ that wears uniform wanA extort In lagos
Candidlady:

its not only lagos even here in abuja my friendz riderz are kiln her based on al dis road rules and al. Nw the latest is the nipost(not sure of the name) payment thing.

but i heard lagos riderz aint having it easy at all, that they keep extortn 'em! (agberos)
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Sunnyski: 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Invest it in cryptocurrency ( Binance )
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Help2020: 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ynix:

Bro based on your predicament I will just advise you put your money in cryptocurrency and stake it for autocompounding on platforms like Pancakeswap
Predicament? Predicament means pitiable situation. But his situation is not pitiable nan?grin

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by chatinent: 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
wow can u pls get me along the lin bro 08149740054

Training cost ₦20k.

Then I link you up.

It's quite profitable.
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by donemzy115(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
ajisolaaz:
There is a business you can start with #300k and within 6months you will OKAY. DM on WhatsApp 07039669311 for details.
Stop hidding and say it openly....
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by chatinent: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
authenticman:

What will the 400k you mentioned fetch?

First batch of pairs. Selected, not bagged.

Over 180 pairs.

First grade.
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
cmap604:
Selling ebooks on amazon.
If you have laptop and Internet connection, You don't have to buy anything else.

I'll teach you how to create your ebook, how to create the cover, the right keywords to use so it sells and how to withdraw your money from amazon.

This is my own side hustle that I do.
I like it because I can do it after working hours in the comfort of my home or during break time at the office.

It's not a thing that will give you money over night, but if you do it consistently you'll have regular cash flow.

how do I create E-books.. please can you elucidate me?
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by AriseNews: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Samakus:

POS. Never knew it was lucrative until I started it last 3weeks. The catch is in getting a good location. For mine, I sited it inside a university campus. I have made x2 of my salary in just 3weeks.

People look down on the business(I did too before I reluctantly started) but money dey am if you get a good location that is not saturated. I started with 250k (both for purchase of POS, the little things I needed and start up capital). I pay my staff 15k monthly. Next target is to make at least 300k monthly. It is possible

Wow!
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by RightDecision15: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
chatinent:

Side hustle... I import first grade ok shoes and sell here. Very profitable.

But you may want to augment it to 400k for a start.

Can I send a mail ?
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Cheekah212(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
ufotty2001:
Just pay me 50k for me to train you on online.. with consistency in the business am assuring you 300$-500$ after 7months of my training. Note: you will need to work hard don't just think that money will come like that..
Hello. What will you train on?
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by chatinent: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
RightDecision15:

Can I send a mail ?

Yes please.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by larrypourl(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
PatBrisley:
Firstly I really appreciate your input, well said. But on the second thought that amount he has won’t give him enough foodstuff to get profit with him getting a shop as well. I own a food stuff shop, I can tell you the profit margin is so terrible now because of the inflation, true he will sell because people must eat but the profit margin is ridiculously terrible these days. Spaghetti is 10naira gain,semo is 20gain, most of those stuffs are between 10-20 gain these days. Let me shock you, a bag of rice you can only get between 350-500 gain, do you how long it will take him to sell 64dericas. See the fact is it moves but the profit is not like before, most sellers are just roughing it. Those Igbo guys doing it, it’s on a very high scale they invest several millions in it so they end up selling to wholesalers and they have volume. Those 10,20naira in large volume at least makes sense but they are still complaining. I know so many of them, then secondly they have other businesses that sustains them they won’t tell you.
If it’s other kind of food stuffs is ok but you see raw food stuff is a no no. You can sell market of 10k in a day, your profit might be 500naira because you are putting almost all the money back ASAP. People are not saying the truth on the raw food stuff biz.
Secondly, the flunctuation of prices will frustrate him, you can buy a keg oil this week for 20k and it will reduce to 18k in 3days time. You have to sell with the new price or else people will not buy because food stuff have so many competitors. Even if you get updates on new market Prices you can’t be fully updated so you will surely run at a loss.

Thirdly putting someone there will ruin the biz as he won’t be able to measure theft. He can only count few things.

I also have a thrift store for Akube (Uk and Us) , that one make sense gan. You can count even it increases, you make gain on clothes and shoes from 30-100%. He can be confident putting someone there because the account is open.

Gracias

Thanks for the update. Can we work something out on that thrift business. I need your contact. Thanks.
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by ezef2k4(m): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Pls am interested... help a brother.

cmap604:
If you have laptop and Internet connection, You don't have to buy anything else.

I'll teach you how to create your ebook, how to create the cover, the right keywords to use so it sells and how to withdraw your money from amazon.

I like it because I can do it after working hours in the comfort of my home or during break time at the office.

It's not a thing that will give you money over night, but if you do it consistently you'll have regular cash flow.

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Gimme ur eleven digits

Check my profile

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Nreebge: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Give me the 300k to lease palm plantation for you and you will see your money work for you.
If you want me to sell the proceeds/product for you fine but if you need me to do waybill for you and you will sell it yourself..
Am not against crypto or bitcoin but let think outside the box.
The future is also for business minded people.
I said lease of agric palm plantation and not pledge.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by alhaji04: 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
musiliyukayode:
With #300,000 you can start buying and selling of pharmaceutical products. If you are interested contact me on 07032204962. I will put you through.
Please sir, I am very much interested in this and I have been looking for someone that can put me through. Baba abeg help ur boo. smiley
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by ecomalchemist(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
richmote:

Please I am interested
Can I dm you

Sure, you can !!!
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by IdJack(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Here is the businesses you can start with N300,000 or less and make money in Nigeria.

13 Best Business You Need To Start In Nigeria And Make Money

https://smartbusinessinfohub.com/13-best-business-ideas-you-need-to-start-in-nigeria-and-make-money/
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Kingsolar: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
EkehPraise:
Foodstuffs business. Raw.. You'll be smiling everyday after your 8-5 job
Give examples please
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Kingsolar: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Mercychen:

Exactly. Raw foodstuff all the way.

You wanna add Yam? It's good too but I feel yam is something that sells better when sold alone. That is... you base on selling only yam and you do it on a large scale; maybe combine with unripe plantain/potatoes. That way, you make your store a one-stop-shop for tubers and it makes people note your shop as where to go to for yams. This is strictly my opinion.

Then if it's grains you wanna base on, you do strictly grains which can easily be combined with cooking oils and sachet condiments for stew. You get that kind of parole? Yup!
Thank you.
But come to think of it, alot needs to be put into consideration;
1. How can he get to thee market where he buys this stuff
2. Transportation
3. Time, considering he is working n busy

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by AmuEbule: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Unigrad:
Good evening all.
I am working in a private establishment and the monthly salary is not enough base on extremely high costs of goods and services. I work from Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. I need a good suggestions on side hustle or business I can start with #300k that will not encroach on my working time.
Good suggestions is absolutely welcome.
Thanks.
First, you need to apologize to Wunmi590 for the ill advised snapping or insults ok. Second, someone with your attitude cannot do well in business and you displayed it here. Look for something that better suit your personality ok. No disrespect intended.
I am businessman myself. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by UwaMmebii(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
luizpippo:

So if i put 200k, how much am in getting by January ending?

You better use ur Money for something meaningful if u don't know crypto or go learn it else that 200k go turn to 10k by January. Crypto is volatile and volatility of it can make or break you. If I might advice you it's better u chill from buying any coin now because some of them are already in their ATH. One guy I know was even lamenting that his 1m he invested on 5th of this October is 100k lol I no blame him cos he is a newbie who perhaps didn't learn it well before venturing into it all to make a quick cash.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by solace89(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
cmap604:

How can I get in on this, I’m so interested.
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by BabaCommander: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
cmap604:

Just go ahead and tell him how much you want to make from him.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by kelvin1191(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
I will rather buy bags of hardwood charcoal if there I space to keep them. Supply to restaurants and fast food vendor. Tie some in #100-#500 smaller bags and see magic. Gas and kerosene is on high Heaven now. This is my business. E no dey spoil

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Poopypants: 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
seankafor:
Register on binance, buy some reputable futures and hold for long term
futures, longterm? Lol
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by Robnectar(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
fred04:

I don't know your location but u can get a tokumbo keke and start hustling

I'm in Lagos. where and how?
Re: Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. by PatBrisley: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
richmote:

Where do you get supply from for the thrift wears

Super, arena and at times when I have someone coming from the us

But I go to super mostly very early to select cheap and neat stuffs even boutique people flock there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Warning: Don't Attend An Interview Without Seeing This! / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.