Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,040 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:56 AM

Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday (15258 Views)

Appeal Court Nullifies IGP’s Recruitment Of 10,000 Constables / NDLEA 2019 Recruitment: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by helinues: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Good one
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Myhusband(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
post=106796218:
Why not keep shut if you don't have anything positive to type? Why discourage sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians. People dey o undecided

encourage yourself to join as sane honest and hardworking Nigeria now clown

na to chop Buhari money you sabi, go and join
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Myhusband(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
post=106796218:
Why not keep shut if you don't have anything positive to type? Why discourage sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians. People dey o undecided

encourage yourself to join as sane honest and hardworking Nigeria now clown

na to chop Buhari money you sabi, go and join
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Cashio(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
People still dey join force?
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Orlando7au: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
chrisanderson99:
The recruitment is starting so that they will see police officers to deploy to Anambra for the gubernatorial election coming up next month.

undecided
Are you saying the Police Force will close portal on the 26th, set exams on the 29th and 30th of this month, then boom... within that short while that isn't up to a month, they'll release names of successful candidates and post them to Anambra state for the gubernatorial election? IPOB is a disease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Sheriman(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
For those who want to join the police force I wish you best of luck in your new career. Please be a selfless ceaseless and uncompromised police officer that your family and the nation at large will be proud of. Don't be like that Police Tailor. I don't want to mention name please!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Drone95(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Congrats to those selected
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Akalia(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
ediko5:

Loz. But na Igbos go join the force pass na.
lols. Na our way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Hassanmaye(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Zegemi:
OK
Hahahhahahaha please please don't kill me with laughter grin grin
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Hassanmaye(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Even if Nigeria police work na the only job on planet earth.....still I won't join
Haha
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by tnerro1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
I sorry for who get that phone number for the write up, na phone calls dem go take kill the persin
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Edyice: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Constable no

Cadet yes
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Deepthoughts: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
Islie:

The exercise, which commenced in 2020, was halted due to the disagreement with the Police Service Commission on the matter.

SOURCE

Lalasticlala

why is the statement silent about the court case between the IGP in the police service commission?, the matter is at the supreme Court n I wonder if the exercise can be legally continued without the matter been dispose off by the court?, it's better this issue of who has the authority to do what should be settled once n for all by the supreme Court to avoid unnecessary friction in the future.
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Picker28: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
djkaneo:
10,000 incoming thieves! angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
One bad apple................ Complete the following
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Bar1941(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
I will rather be jobless than to join Nigerian Police.
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Emekus999(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
This portal /recruitment will open mostly for northerners.
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Grace001: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Most nPower guys will likely join NPF
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by JerrieBoss: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
DrChukki:
To everyone that will want to apply,

I know you've seen how messed up the system is.

You can see the they're the real law breakers. That's why no one pities them anymore whenever they have casualties.

But it's not meant to be so.

I want you to go there and make a change. Help us change the Nigeria Police Force.

We want to see real and respectable officers.

If you know your intention is to go there and add more insult to the injury, better sit down.

We don't need more problems in Nigeria.

Like Seriously.
I feel this one, we need it badly.
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by JerrieBoss: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Like Seriously.

Am waiting to see wonders, the country is so messed up, everything is disorganised. Police recruitment don turn something else. Me and my Life o, I go come dey beg to go die or become corrupt. Haba who do our country this thing na.
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by kevwe419: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Instead of me to do police work for this country, i rather go my village go farm
Islie:

The exercise, which commenced in 2020, was halted due to the disagreement with the Police Service Commission on the matter.

SOURCE

Lalasticlala

Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by frozen70(f): 6:03am On Oct 17, 2021
chrisanderson99:
The recruitment is starting so that they will see police officers to deploy to Anambra for the gubernatorial election coming up next month.

That's not, how do expect a recruit to be in election centre, what do you expect him to do on ground

Wvat experience does he have
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Bahamas95(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2021
I just hope we won't have 10,000 more problems to worry about very soon.

Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Bahamas95(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2021
chrisanderson99:
Na less than a month dem wan take recruit police officers? grin

Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Hausa(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2021
How come they don't recruit graduates anymore?
Graduates who intend to join, how dem wan take do am?
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Classickj(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2021
ediko5:

Loz. But na Igbos go join the force pass na.
where you put Hausa people
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
DrChukki:

You can see the they're the real law breakers. That's why no one pities them anymore whenever they have casualties.

I want you to go there and make a change. Help us change the Nigeria Police Force.

If you know your intention is to go there and add more insult to the injury, better sit down.

Good preachings and if they refused to make a change Ungun KnownMen will delete them! No time to waste! Already, the uniform is an abomination in some region.
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by dewiseacre(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Policing is not by just quantity, it's quality. Our leaders in all government agencies are 35 years behind their counterparts in developed societies. They put the lives of innocent Nigerians in the front line in the name of giving them jobs, and mentally vitiate them till they become crooks with guns!

Nigeria police is brute force and harassments with AK47s; modern day policing is about good pay, psychology, intel, street-smart, technology and sophisticated weaponry.

Nigeria, I pray for your deliverance!
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Ryan03(f): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
DrChukki:

the citizens are not good, how do you want the force to be good? Nor be aliens they go recruit na, na the same Nigerians. Lol
Re: Police Resumes Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel, Opens Portal Monday by Ryan03(f): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
chrisanderson99:
senseless people too full This forum. Training will take minimum of 6months so which Anambra election are you referring to?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss / Amotekun Commences Recruitment In Ondo State / Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.