Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Don't Approach girls Anymore - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Approach girls Anymore (7024 Views)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by gentlestdude(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2021
Candidlady:

am based in abuja and for my dresn i like bin free and am a lover of bbal!
is your mindset broke? If no then trust me, ua gud to go!
money wil boost your moral! Jux like aw alcohol/drugs/smokes wil boost ur moral! Then how kan you be a good sales rep/manager! Again low self esteem
I'm not 'am'
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Gandollar(f): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

Go to World Market or Dark0de and buy tools and cash out grin grin

Caveat: No be me send you o. As I dey type this I dey Portugal, so no be me send you. grin
Na Yahoo boy you bee sef. No wonder.

Just passing..
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Faber(m): 5:48am On Oct 19, 2021
Gandollar:
Na Yahoo boy you bee sef. No wonder.

Just passing..

You dey misyarn..I work daily for my bread. I hustle hard
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Gandollar(f): 6:32am On Oct 19, 2021
Faber:

You dey misyarn..I work daily for my bread. I hustle hard
Continue your hard work. But prepare many exit points because hand go soon touch you.
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Stargurl20(f): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2021
At times, I wonder who asked these people questions. They just keep ranting all day like women means nothing to them, yet, they go all the way creating topics and even argue on top women's matter. Who are you fooling?
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by ThugCheetah(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2021
Stargurl20:
At times, I wonder who asked these people questions. They just keep ranting all day like women means nothing to them, yet, they go all the way creating topics and even argue on top women's matter. Who are you fooling?
My friend shut up there grin
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Stargurl20:
I never said women mean nothing to me ma
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Stargurl20(f): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2021
Think4Myself:

I never said women mean nothing to me ma
Either way, keep the damn thing to yourself! Or what do u want us to do with the info?
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Stargurl20(f): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2021
ThugCheetah:
My friend shut up there grin
My words struck home, right?
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Stargurl20(f): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2021
Naija men fooling themselves since time immemorial. Naija women this, Naija women that. I'm glad women are now wising up and serving men dose of their very own medicine.
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2021
Stargurl20:

Either way, keep the damn thing to yourself! Or what do u want us to do with the info?
Omo leave me na, people post irrelevant stuffs on here, I'm not any different

1 Like

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Stargurl20:
Naija men fooling themselves since time immemorial. Naija women this, Naija women that. I'm glad women are now wising up and serving men dose of their very own medicine.
Where did you see me hate on Nigerian women here?
My post isn't even about women if you read it well

1 Like

Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by swarley75(m): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
revived:

Nah Florida rental filing, Virginia benefit , ach to cl account, and check dae hot now

Site nah old school
How far bro, how I fit reach you about ach to Cl account?
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by revived: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
swarley75:
How far bro, how I fit reach you about ach to Cl account?

Telegram bro
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by swarley75(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
revived:

Telegram bro
sent you a message on telegram
Re: I Don't Approach girls Anymore by Bundle002(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
czarr:
Lmao
Just invest the little money you have in dressing like a yahoo boy(dress like you have money), and get plenty lamba(lies) for mouth.

Promise and fail is also a weapon in your Arsenal, go out more often looking posh even if money no dey your aza, even if na only two bottles you drink for posh joint follow the girls dey reason make sure better lies full your mouth, say you dey expect better money like month end or something like that....

tell the banny something like " have you been to so so and so happening place, say make wetin you dey expect just drop you go like take her there and as you go change your phone you go like change her own to( we dey call am promise and fail) if she like your yarns you done straff am be that, e get lamba wey you go get for mouth sef you go collect the one wey she get.

Girls dey deceived by appearances, let your packaging match your lamba (lies)...you go dey straff plenty speaking from experience bro, it's why we call dem fish brain.
hmm agba
Till u go do promise and fail to witch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back / We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small / Human-chimpanzee Love Affair Produced A Son: Mother Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.