Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody (36083 Views)

Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities / Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by emmnprince(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Crossroad1:
I didn't do more of gns in uni..
Ever heard the term"engineers no Sabi grammar "?
Thanks for correcting though, duly noted

Nice response.

The lady that corrected you do react when she was corrected too by calling out the mods to do the needful.

I was severely shocked when I saw her cancellation and correction. What she wouldn't take lightly.
Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by emmnprince(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Killing him aint enough!

having a male child is a curse!

You wouldn't have featured in this life if not for a male child that became your father.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by Shimran(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Killing him aint enough!

Easy pls. grin
Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by ashawopikin(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Killing him aint enough!

the prick wey u dey suck, no be male? Thunder fire your black nyash

Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by ashawopikin(m): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
tarantino1:
Reminds me of the death of this guy by a mob in the movie, Perfume grin
this na na chop dem chop am lol
Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by isax(m): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Beaten to eternity...
#100WaysToDie
Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by Originalsly: 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hmmm.... what can we learn from Kenya? Accountability. The Police who were in duty when he escaped were arrested. Calls for the Police Chief to resign. No second chance for the killer to escape ... no handing over to Police... no long interview for him and chance to blame the devil..
Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by naija1stnigar(m): 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Hmm
And on the other thread where a 90yr old raped two of his granddaughters, a lady was saying she would rather have male children.

I shook my head for her.

Cc: DaddyRochie1642
chai, see ajinomoto pikin you are always very fast to speak trash when issues about men is raised and na people like una dey move from one fake prophet to the other disturbing God for life partner
Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by sapientia(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Police realeased him

Tracked and told people where he is

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by osazsky(m): 12:41am On Oct 17, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Hmm
And on the other thread where a 90yr old raped two of his granddaughters, a lady was saying she would rather have male children.

I shook my head for her.

Cc: DaddyRochie1642
what is wrong in male or female child..after some idiots don fail in parenting them go begging blame gender na so I go my little cousins house all her children including her husband they shout Erica mercy bigbrother9ja and the oldest of her children was 8..3 girls one boy....wat is wrong in using parental control.if these once turn cultists prostitute tomorrow u guys should not be disturbing the few reasonable people we still have in this country.i take God beg una..is pastor Chris not a male child..is Linda not a female child...see wat tonto dika and brisbriski has become cuz they didn't have parents funny enough these two clowns still have followers some of them even call them thier mentors...these 2 will always advise you to park out of your husband house cuz they are single mothers.the day tonto will give someone good advise or wise advise I will leave nigeria.u go still see idiots they defend these animals.
Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by themanderon: 1:26am On Oct 17, 2021
greenie77:
Was lynched Friday morning.

Werey gather liver go back to his hometown. How he sneeaked through a distance that is like between Lagos to Asaba to reach his home area is baffling.

Criminals are always known to return to their safe abode(home) especially if there is a manhunt for them.
Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by bigcasava1(m): 2:15am On Oct 17, 2021
I saw the video how he was beaten to death and I condemn the act bcoz I don't understand the local language. But I think I have to applaud the locals for killing the bastard
Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by Bifwoli: 2:53am On Oct 17, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
*possesses*
Ever heard of white widow? Yes, that's true she's wanted for the deaths of at least 71 people and possibly more.
Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by Bifwoli: 2:55am On Oct 17, 2021
emmnprince:

You wouldn't have featured in this life if not for a male child that became your father.
...and by extension Candidlady is a curse too bcoz she's a product of some male chromosomes.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by God1000(m): 5:37am On Oct 17, 2021
He got jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by dominique(f): 6:32am On Oct 17, 2021
Xhuntra:

I believe you won't let this comment by this thing slide

No rule broken.

A lot of male posters have hammered that having female children is like a curse how many have you reported? The naija girls are useless crooner too nko, have you reported him before? This shows that naija boys can't take one-tenth of the things you do to girls, that's why you boys create 2873 threads a day wailing about women grin

Keep wailing grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by NairaMaster1(m): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Can the Kenyan police stand in front of ogun shrine and swear that they aren't responsible for the guy's escape?

Police is your friend.
Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by yusluvad(m): 7:14am On Oct 17, 2021
Crossroad1:
The koko be say the Lunatic Don die.. What type of demon possess some people?
Buhari demon...
Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by yusluvad(m): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Can the Kenyan police stand in front of ogun shrine and swear that they aren't responsible for the guy's escape?
Lol...
Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by Xhuntra: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2021
dominique:

No rule broken.

A lot of male posters have hammered that having female children is like a curse how many have you reported? The naija girls are useless crooner too nko, have you reported him before? This shows that naija boys can't take one-tenth of the things you do to girls, that's why you boys crate 2873 threads a day wailing about women grin

Keep wailing grin
For ur mind

Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by pyro10(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Serves him right. since na Serial Child killer.
See the guy like Ngolo Kante kiss

You've started right cool

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by Chinny024(f): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2021
Good news!!!
I wish his patronisers would all be lynched same way!!!!
Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by Russianlord101(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:
Killing him aint enough!

Don't forget to curse your father and your brother incase you have
Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by Stanleyq: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2021
Commentor:

They determine the gender before birth?
They speak bad on the ones they Hate.
Re: Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody by IMAliyu(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:
Killing him aint enough!

Of course, should you ever have a male child or come across one, you should kill it immediately and save the world from it's curses /s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust / Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu / Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.