Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures (8590 Views)

Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES / Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures / Update: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by taretoofine(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2021
Sovereign wealth fund loan, IMF loan, Paris loan , national budget, abacha recovered loots, China loan all finish for this 1.2km bridge cheesy
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by freshvine(f): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2021
After this bridge of less than a kilometer is done, the fulani government will establish 10 check points involving police, army, customs, police, VIO, immigration on that small point
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by Aloof: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:
All thanks to President Buhari. That Fulani Man who hate Ndigbo so much is about to complete the Second Niger Bridge.

The same man Buhari that hates Igbo is doing this work....Eziokwu Koro uko na Ana-Igbo.

But Jonathan that loved Igbos was busy pouring sands and be using shovel to dig the foundation since 2010-2015.

Ikpe mara Eziokwu, aka azu dia...It was under Jonathan I learnt that they used shovel to make the bridge foundation at the centre of the river. Very incompetent ( Goodluck Jonathan) president.

is it only Igbos that are using the bridge?

I'm sure if a railway is passed through igboland, you would say it was done for the Igbos.

Buhari is just being a president, and this has nothing to do with loving Igbos.

If he loved Igbos, why would he call them 5%.

Why would he call them "Dot in a Circle"?

All because of his hatred for IPOB, has it not occurred to him that all Igbos are not pro IPOB?

Buhari is a bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by celeiyke: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:
All thanks to President Buhari. That Fulani Man who hate Ndigbo so much is about to complete the Second Niger Bridge.

The same man Buhari that hates Igbo is doing this work....Eziokwu Koro uko na Ana-Igbo.

But Jonathan that loved Igbos was busy pouring sands and be using shovel to dig the foundation since 2010-2015.

Ikpe mara Eziokwu, aka azu dia...It was under Jonathan I learnt that they used shovel to make the bridge foundation at the centre of the river. Very incompetent ( Goodluck Jonathan) president.

A bridge that's being built by private sector, the bridge will be tolled after construction
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by JOemmy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sirjamo:
Only Buhari knows that government is continuous.

How many obj projects did gej continue?

How many Abacha projects did obj continue.

Buhari could abandon the project to start his own like every president did and nothing will happen, but he did it because he has nothing against the development of the region.

You people would rather he gives your elites appointments that will only benefit the elites and their families. You will never accept the fact that he developed your region better than all the three PDP presidents combine.

Apart from this bridge what else is he currently doing in the east compared to the north to warrant such accolades? Ur assumptions could have made sense if he has used his influence to removed the toll gate arrangements and use federal funds to build the bridge for free for igbos.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by Notasyouthink: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Trash.

Give honor to whom honor is due.

Buhari has performed Wonderfully well.

Even on his lapses, he is meticulous
This shows that you are truly a BMC agent. Buhari keyboard warrior paid to be singing yeye praises to failure.
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by Sirjamo: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
JOemmy:

Apart from this bridge what else is he currently doing in the east compared to the north to warrant such accolades? Ur assumptions could have made sense if he has used his influence to removed the toll gate arrangements and use federal funds to build the bridge for free for igbos.
Do your research, Buhari didn't put the toll gate there, Jonathan did.

Meanwhile, Buhari is the one who is proposing to put toll gates all over Nigeria including his north.
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by avidleo: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
Keep deceving yourself

https://nsia.com.ng/investments/nigeria-infrastructure-fund

celeiyke:

A bridge that's being built by private sector, the bridge will be tolled after construction

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by avidleo: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
He built Zik's Mansoleum years after your PDP promised to build a befitting resting place for him

Sirjamo:
Do your research, Buhari didn't put the toll gate there, Jonathan did.

Meanwhile, Buhari is the one who is proposing to put toll gates all over Nigeria including his north.

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by Sirjamo: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
avidleo:
He built Zik's Mansoleum years after your PDP promised to build a befitting resting place for him

You obviously didn't read the comment that I replied. You are not more Buharist than me, maybe you're new on this forum.
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
JOemmy:

You people sef are too funny and petty is the bridge free like the federal roads in the north and bridges in the west? This bridge have been on the drawing board right from the time of shegari govt obj and gej awarded the contract and also started work on the site govt is a continuous process this bridge was never the idea of ur buhari take note.
So the Bridge wasn't started again by GEJ but now Shagari? grin
Is God not wonderful? cheesy
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
FACTS !!!!!!!!!
Sirjamo:
Only Buhari knows that government is continuous.

How many obj projects did gej continue?

How many Abacha projects did obj continue.

Buhari could abandon the project to start his own like every president did and nothing will happen, but he did it because he has nothing against the development of the region.

You people would rather he gives your elites appointments that will only benefit the elites and their families. You will never accept the fact that he developed your region better than all the three PDP presidents combine.
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by Nwadiuto247: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I ve always said it that Jonathan failed Igbos in infrastructure than Buhari.
Unfortunately, the Ipob miscreants reason foolishly.
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
Obasanjo was president for a full 8 years and nobody can recall a single project the dude complete, not even projects already partially completed by Abacha could he complete.
Jonathan was almost as bad, he was in power for 5 years.

Thing with Buhari is despite knowing he is not loved in the SE, he has given the region more development than previous 16 years of governments combine, that is a stone cold truth. I have travelled along Enugu- Onitsha Expressway and witnessed first hand how seriously they were working to rebuild some of the worst sections of that road, they were even continue work at night under artificial light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by RuddyFusion(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
God bless GEJ
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Most do not realise the respect that Buhari had for the great Igbo supreme leader Chief Emeka Ojukwu, had Buhari been in power when Ojukwu died, he would have given him a more befitting funeral than he received under GEJ.
Nnamdi who claimed that he met Ojukwu and that he was his hero or mentor can not show any photo proof of ever meeting him or even eulogising him or attending his funeral.
Buhari even gave Alex Ekwueme a very befitting funeral.
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nwadiuto247:

I ve always said it that Jonathan failed Igbos in infrastructure than Buhari.
Unfortunately, the Ipob miscreants reason foolishly.

Igbos are sub-humans. If they believe buhari is Jubril they can fabricate anything.

Very useless people.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by 7lives: 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
0m0nnakoda:
It will be named after Buhari to cause eternal painment

Maka why grin grin grin
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by JOemmy(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Perfectbeing:
So the Bridge wasn't started again by GEJ but now Shagari? grin
Is God not wonderful? cheesy

Shagari govt actually initiated the process by having a master plan for the bridge go do ur research properly.
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by Kinematics: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
I always wonder why Deltans don't jubilate about this bridge, but Anambra people do.

Why is it like that? Sometimes you'll think the bridge is entirely in Anambra going by the way Ibos celebrate this thing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
JOemmy:

Shagari govt actually initiated the process by having a master plan for the bridge go do ur research properly.
,Every single government had a master plan for the power sector but is the government that solves the issue that will receive all the praises.

I don't care who conceived the plan for the bridge. It's government that built it that I know.

I won't praise the government that constructed the Adjakuta steel up to 98% and left it but the government that actually completes it
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by JOemmy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Perfectbeing:
,Every single government had a master plan for the power sector but is the government that solves the issue that will receive all the praises.

I don't care who conceived the plan for the bridge. It's government that built it that I know.

I won't praise the government that constructed the Adjakuta steel up to 98% and left it but the government that actually completes it

All of them actually deserved the credit singling out one particular govt makes u a very bias human being all over the world govt and it's projects is a continuous process.
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
JOemmy:

All of them actually deserved the credit singling out one particular govt makes u a very bias human being all over the world govt and it's projects is a continuous process.
So you mean I should give Obasanjo credit after spending $16 billion on power with nothing to show for it? It is the president that solves the issue that deserves by commendation.
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by LILTJAY: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:
I always wonder why Deltans don't jubilate about this bridge, but Anambra people do.

Why is it like that? Sometimes you'll think the bridge is entirely in Anambra going by the way Ibos celebrate this thing..
they are inferior
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by Kinematics: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
LILTJAY:
they are inferior

Who is inferior?
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by LILTJAY: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:

Who is inferior?
ipigs na grin grin
They must brag na
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by Kinematics: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
LILTJAY:
ipigs na grin grin
They must brag na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by edoairways: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

On this buhari performed well

Jonathan is a failure
The failure performed better at least a bag of rice was N9000
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by edoairways: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
GenBuhari:
Obasanjo was president for a full 8 years and nobody can recall a single project the dude complete, not even projects already partially completed by Abacha could he complete.
Jonathan was almost as bad, he was in power for 5 years.

Thing with Buhari is despite knowing he is not loved in the SE, he has given the region more development than previous 16 years of governments combine, that is a stone cold truth. I have travelled along Enugu- Onitsha Expressway and witnessed first hand how seriously they were working to rebuild some of the worst sections of that road, they were even continue work at night under artificial light.
Obasanjo brought GSM to Nigeria.
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
edoairways:

The failure performed better at least a bag of rice was N9000

How many bags did you buy then?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine / 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency / Balancing The Budget: Kano-State Vs FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.