Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi (21111 Views)

Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players / Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game / Mohammed Salah Arrives Russia For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by ceej(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2021
What do you expect him to say..It his signing.It is not about his belief.It is about the books.what does the book say? The accolades and all
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by fourboys: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2021
Kingcalls:

Stop fooling urself..half of salahs goals last season were tap ins...he has a penalty and 2 tap ins this season...
this ur statement is one of the reasons he's so underrated... Use ur unbiased mnd watch his goals last season and season B4, u will understand better.. he hardly tapin
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Bamzyriches451: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2021
Ronaldo Yes
But Messi hell no

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Kingcalls: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2021
fourboys:
this ur statement is one of the reasons he's so underrated... Use ur unbiased mnd watch his goals last season and season B4, u will understand better.. he hardly tapin

What is wrong with tap ins fir goodness sake...I just don't understand u guys... will u rather take a striker that can only score 20 beautiful goals a season or another that will give u 30 tap ins a season ?? Tap in is a skill , just as curlers are also skills.... salah is not good in the air ...but very good with his feet ... now what happens if he is marked out?? There's a reason y players like Ronaldo and Lewandowski rake in lots of goals... u cant mark them out ... stop Ronaldo with his quick feet and he will start to strike from outside... block his distant shots and he will get into the box locking around for a mistake, rebounds, a tap in... give him man marking in the box , next thing , he will outjump u, suspend in the air for an accurate header into the box...players like him are sooooooo difficult to play against...cos as a defender u cant hv all those skills to stop a striker that has every skill... and if u are too tight on him , he will draw a foul in the box...Ronaldo is just the smartest player I hv ever seen ... its just that age has come and unfortunately, we will nor see another... if it was when he was still young , he game play will motivate other players... what he can offer now , is his sharpness in the box ...unfortunately the coach is too dull to understand this...I know presently salah is better cis he us younger, u don't expect Ronaldo to be running all over the pitch like he used to ...

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Beedude(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2021
Adjovi:

Based on current form is he not better than birth of them? English is not that hard na. Currently he's the best in the world no cap
I dont know how u people watch ball. After Match day 8, Salah av 6 goals, Lewandowski also 6 while Benzema is on 9 goals. I think we should compare him with those ones at the moment. Come the end of the season u can compare him with Ronaldo and Messi.
World best isnt about performing in 8 matches. By May 2022, we will know where he belong. Last season Salah started well only to lose out on golden boot to Harry Kane.
Even at the moment, he wont be among the top 3 balon d or candidate.
Ronaldo and Messi are not in the league of Salah and putting them in same sentence with him is disrespectful to what both have done over the past 12yrs back to back to back.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by demsy21(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Damidave1124:
Headline can be deceiving at times though, I rushed to book a space just to blast him, but when I read the write up, I can categorically say he's right to some extent cheesy
Did you just TSB'd all of us here on Nairaland? shocked shocked shocked
In case you don't know what it means: Technical SpaceBooking wink
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by fourboys: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kingcalls:

What is wrong with tap ins fir goodness sake...I just don't understand u guys... will u rather take a striker that can only score 20 beautiful goals a season or another that will give u 30 tap ins a season ?? Tap in is a skill , just as curlers are also skills.... salah is not good in the air ...but very good with his feet ... now what happens if he is marked out?? There's a reason y players like Ronaldo and Lewandowski rake in lots of goals... u cant mark them out ... stop Ronaldo with his quick feet and he will start to strike from outside... block his distant shots and he will get into the box locking around for a mistake, rebounds, a tap in... give him man marking in the box , next thing , he will outjump u, suspend in the air for an accurate header into the box...players like him are sooooooo difficult to play against...cos as a defender u cant hv all those skills to stop a striker that has every skill... and if u are too tight on him , he will draw a foul in the box...Ronaldo is just the smartest player I hv ever seen ... its just that age has come and unfortunately, we will nor see another... if it was when he was still young , he game play will motivate other players... what he can offer now , is his sharpness in the box ...unfortunately the coach is too dull to understand this...I know presently salah is better cis he us younger, u don't expect Ronaldo to be running all over the pitch like he used to ...
bros it takes hard work and brilliance to score beautiful goals... Tapins Any serious strikers will score that. That is why we have an award for best goals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by ifiokjohn(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
Salah has been better than Ronaldo in the last 3 years.
The man isn't getting the hype he ought to be getting simply because he isn't from Britain.
Also, Liverpool no sabi hype their player.

Salah >> Messi >> Pendu

Based on current form
In the last 3 years Ronaldo has scored more goals than sallah..

Ronaldo has 110 Goals in the last 3 years..
Sallah has 88 in the last 3 years...so what are you saying?

I don't care about assists but I'm pretty sure Ronaldo won't be far behind in assist too

Oh, sallah has 34 assists.... Ronaldo has 22 assists.. not to far.
So ABEG leave our Ronaldo for us.

3 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by samwash(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Well Mohamed Salah is a good player & he is in form presently, but what I don't like abt the guy is that he is not consistent, from season to season, year in year out, what is what make Messi & CR7 legendary.
Abeg !! Una dey call person when dey shine for one season world best player, remember reason never end.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by ifiokjohn(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
123readygo:
He has been better than Ronaldo for the past three years but as for messi, time will tell...
Ronaldo 110 goals in 3 years with lesser matches..

Sallah 88 goals in 3 years in more matches.

Sallah 34 assists... Ronaldo 22 Assists with lesser games than sallah..

ABEG tell me using this stats how sallah take better pass m in 3 years.

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by MangekyoAlt: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
ifiokjohn:
In the last 3 years Ronaldo has scored more goals than sallah..

Ronaldo has 110 Goals in the last 3 years..
Sallah has 88 in the last 3 years...so what are you saying?

I don't care about assists but I'm pretty sure Ronaldo won't be far behind in assist too

Oh, sallah has 34 assists.... Ronaldo has 22 assists.. not to far.
So ABEG leave our Ronaldo for us.

Ronaldo didn't score upto 150 goals in his 7 years in the Premier League.
Salah scoring 88 in 3 seasons shows that he's the real deal.

Comparing goals scored in the seria a to epl. You aren't that bright are you?

Ronaldo in the EPL he is already ghosting against mid table teams. If he was in the seria a by now he'll have had at least 10 goals now he has just 3 grin

Body go tell am this season. Mr New challenge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by val4sure(m): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Who wan argue am, he is best now joor
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by ifiokjohn(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Ronaldo didn't score upto 150 goals in his 7 years in the Premier League.
Salah scoring 88 in 3 seasons shows that he's the real deal.

Comparing goals scored in the seria a to epl. You aren't that bright are you?

Ronaldo in the EPL he is already ghosting against mid table teams. If he was in the seria a by now he'll have had at least 10 goals now he has just 3 grin

Body go tell am this season. Mr New challenge
Oga to score in serial A is more hater than the PL go sit-down jor...

Is it the Ronaldo that spent his early time in man united just enjoying dribblings and not carrying about goals that much...it was later he started even concentrating on scoring so go sit-down.

Ronaldo not only beat him on goals in club football in the last 3 years, also in national team ronaldo top him...and you know the amazing thing? Ronaldo played lesser matches than Sallah in the last 3 years and yet outscored him... A 34-37 years player outscoring a 26-29 years player..that's disgraceful to say the least.

Ronaldo played 124 games to sallah 144 game and yet has more goals ....that's a disgraceful for sallah really.

By the way everyone knows it much harder to score in serial A than to score in PL

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by MangekyoAlt: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
ifiokjohn:

Is it the Ronaldo that spent his early time in man united just enjoying dribblings and not carrying about goals that much...it was later he started even concentrating on scoring so go sit-down.

Ronaldo not only beat him on goals in club football in the last 3 years, also in national team ronaldo top him...and you know the amazing thing? Ronaldo played lesser matches than Sallah in the last 3 years and yet outscored him... A 34-37 years player outscoring a 26-29 years player..that's disgraceful to say the least.

Ronaldo played 124 games to sallah 144 game and yet has more goals ....that's a disgraceful for sallah really.

By the way everyone knows it much harder to score in serial A than to score in PL

Oga you're talking trash.

Seria a is one of the most stupid league I've ever seen.

A 36 year old Quagliarella won the top scorer in seria a in 2018,ahead of pendu.
In 2019, the same thing. Immobile had the highest goals.

Seria a is just a stupid league where even old strikers enter their prime on joining the league. Look at ibrahimovich that left manure and David beckams team in the US (I've forgotten the team) returned to the league and set it on fire despite he was 39 years old already. He was the highest goalscorer at some point before he got injured.

Ronaldo was scoring less goals in the laliga sef. Messi was always dusting his old ass.
The fraud was having 21-24 goals a season in the laliga but once he went to the shit league in Italy, he started scoring 30+

Ronaldo in the EPL had 100+ goals in 7 years.
You must be very high for claiming Ronaldo didn't care about goals.
The same idiot that almost fought with Rooney for a penalty? Abeg try another excuse. That one is lame.
When it comes to the EPL, Ronaldo cannot lace the boot of Salah. Salah is above him in all endeavors, so shush it man.

Ronaldo has more goals than Salah in the national team? Guy you dull oo.
How many competitions are played in Africa compared to Europe? Ronaldo has, played times 10 more games than Salah in the national team and Youre here expecting him to score more.

Ronaldo is even in a very good Portugal team with players that supply him passes to tapin on a daily basis and against absolute shit team like the likes of Luxembourg and Co.

Apart from Salah, tell me any player that isn't below average in the Egyptian team and I'll wait

I've noticed how you pendu fans just talk like fools without even applying sense.
Talking as if any player who scored more goals is automatically better than others.

Expecting a winger to score more goals than someone who is the main striker in his team. Guy you're dumb no hard feelings

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by ifiokjohn(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

A 36 year old Quagliarella won the top scorer in seria a in 2018,ahead of pendu.

Seria a is just a stupid league where even old strikers enter their prime on joining the league. Look at ibrahimovich that left manure and David beckams team in the US (I've forgotten the team) returned to the league and set it on fire despite he was 39 years old already. He was the highest goalscorer at some point before he got injured.

Ronaldo was scoring less goals in the laliga sef. Messi was always dusting his old ass.
The fraud was having 21-24 goals a season in the laliga but once he went to the shit league in Italy, he started scoring 30+

The same idiot that almost fought with Rooney for a penalty? Abeg try another excuse. That one is lame.
When it comes to the EPL, Ronaldo cannot lace the boot of Salah. Salah is above him in all endeavors, so shush it man.

How many competitions are played in Africa compared to Europe? Ronaldo has, played times 10 more games than Salah in the national team and Youre here expecting him to score more.

Ronaldo is even in a very good Portugal team with players that supply him passes to tapin on a daily basis and against absolute shit team like the likes of Luxembourg and Co.

Apart from Salah, tell me any player that is below average in the Egyptian team and I'll wait

I've noticed how you pendu fans just talk like fools without even applying sense.
Talking as if any player who scored more goals is automatically better than others.

Expecting a winger to score more goals than someone who is the main striker in his team. Guy you're dumb no hard feelings
No need for all this nonsense argument. Have brought my evidence. 124 games, 110 goals, 22 assists..
Sallah 144 games, 88 goals, 34 assists.

Ronaldo wins. Even a mumu person knows this.

Na just your supposed hatred fo anything ronaldo that's making you blind.

By the way, Ibrahimovic also scored alot of goals in the PL.,
By the way, Ronaldo in La Liga never had below 30 goals after 2 years of coming to Madrid.. his goals from the 2011 seasons rose up.. in la Liga in all competition he was getting about 40 plus.. shows you how easy the league is and yet it is only once in Italy he had 29 goals.....so say something else you hater.

You have never hidden your hate and dislike for Ronaldo and man united.. lol , no wonder you want Ole to.continue to be manager so man united can continue failing.
But you have failed.. nigga will be sacked and you see this Man united, C. Ronaldo will win numerous titles in it.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by ifiokjohn(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Apart from Salah, tell me any player that is below average in the Egyptian team and I'll wait

No need for all this nonsense argument. Have brought my evidence. 124 games, 110 goals, 22 assists..

By the way, Ronaldo in La Liga never had below 30 goals after 2 years of coming to Madrid.. his goals from the 2011 seasons rose up.. in la Liga in all competition he was getting about 40 plus.. shows you how easy the league is and yet it is only once in Italy he had 29 goals.....so say something else you hater.

You have never hidden your hate and dislike for Ronaldo and man united.. lol , no wonder you want Ole to.continue to be manager so man united can continue failing.
But you have failed.. nigga will be sacked and you see this Man united, C. Ronaldo will win numerous titles in it. GGMU
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Donpaper: 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
unbitchable:
Mo Sallah is a low budget Messi. He has similar skills, dribbles, assists and scores sweet goals as Messi although technically far behind Messi but in all honesty, Salah is currently better than the old fraud in all areas. The old fraud is almost finished.
must you always mention that old fraud, if Ronaldo is not the greatest in football, why hate a fraud then?
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by MangekyoAlt: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
ifiokjohn:

But you have failed.. nigga will be sacked and you see this Man united, C. Ronaldo will win numerous titles in it. GGMU

How does Ronaldo win with this? He played more games and scored less goals, gave less assists. You think he wins?

You're extremely retařded mate. At least now you've shown it

Ronaldo had 40+ goals in all seasons in laliga? Keep lying to yourself and not me. Ronaldo had 24 goals in laliga in 2017, left to Italy in 2018 and scored 28 goals.
I'll go bring out all the goals he scored in laliga per season

But you have failed.. nigga will be sacked and you see this Man united, C. Ronaldo will win numerous titles in it. Ggmu
mam utd we're doing better without him
They spanked leeds 5-1 in opening fixture. Since they signed the idiot, they've been playing like they're Burnley.

Whether Ole gets sacked or not, e no concern me. What I know is Ronaldo is going trophy less this season. Shi Shi he no go win.
He won't make top 5 highest goalscorers also. He for better if the mugu just go China. The old man came to the EPL to make a fool of himself. He probably thought epl was still the EPL he left a decade ago. Body to tell am this season
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by ajl: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
paulolee:
simply because he is on form BT make e no over noise am..
when talking about form n goals oals, sallah have done nothing wen comparing to wat lewandoski BT DM no de blow lewa trumpet..
lewa av shattered so many goal records n avnt heard bayern coach or German player said "on current form lewa is d best",
sallah is currently a hot asset bt "consistency" is wat made cr7 n messi aliens bcoz dey have done more than this sallah form for more than a decade which is almost impossible for other players..

Football skills go beyond just scoring goals. These German players that hardly leave their country. The few ones that left to play in bigger leagues never really shone. Even Ballack was just above average at Chelsea. And one that went to Madrid was just okay.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by ifiokjohn(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

How does Ronaldo win with this? He played more games and scored less goals, gave less assists. You think he wins?

You're extremely retařded mate. At least now you've shown it

Ronaldo had 40+ goals in all seasons in laliga? Keep lying to yourself and not me. Ronaldo had 24 goals in laliga in 2017, left to Italy in 2018 and scored 28 goals.
I'll go bring out all the goals he scored in laliga per season

mam utd we're doing better without him
They spanked leeds 5-1 in opening fixture. Since they signed the idiot, they've been playing like they're Burnley.

Whether Ole gets sacked or not, e no concern me. What I know is Ronaldo is going trophy less this season. Shi Shi he no go win.
He won't make top 5 highest goalscorers also. He for better if the mugu just go China. The old man came to the EPL to make a fool of himself. He probably thought epl was still the EPL he left a decade ago. Body to tell am this season
e be like you can't read.
Ronaldo played 124 games, scored 110 goals with 22 assists in 3 years.

Sallah played 144 games scored 88 goals and assisted 34 goals...

Obviously sallah played more games.

By the way, Man united lost 6-1 to Spurs, was Ronaldo there last season? They lost to Villarreal, was Ronaldo there also?
They lost to many other small teams like palace etc...was Ronaldo there also? And they also lost to a bottom table team last season...was Ronaldo there also?

Ole will be Sack and nothing go happen. Weather Ronaldo goes trophyless or not. Nothing spoil cause the next season will be good for us and him...trophies we will win together.

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by MangekyoAlt: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
ifiokjohn:
His last 2 seasons in laliga vs his first 2 seasons in seria a. And you're here telling trash like an absolute idiot.

Be like I go start dey ignore all these Ronaldo fandogs from now

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by MangekyoAlt: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
Even as a right winger messi was even outscoring the center forward. Embarrassing
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by elpochas: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
unmask:
current form?

Explain

Lewandowski has 13 goals in 10 matches
Haaland has 13 in 9 matches
Salah has 10 in 10 matches
you dare compare the quality of opposition of the EPL to the German league,A league that only cares about attacking.You can still check ur Uefa site to check which League has the highest rating.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by MangekyoAlt: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
ifiokjohn:

By the way, Man united lost 6-1 to Spurs, was Ronaldo there last season? They lost to Villarreal, was Ronaldo there also?
They lost to many other small teams like palace etc...was Ronaldo there also? And they also lost to a bottom table team last season...was Ronaldo there also?

Ole will be Sack and nothing go happen. Weather Ronaldo goes trophyless or not. Nothing spoil cause the next season will be good for us and him...trophies we will win together.

Was that in the Premier League? If it is, then it is an incorrect stats. Confirm if ithat stats is in the EPL then I'll go bring a correct state for you.

Meanwhile if it isn't in the EPL, then state like that don't matter because the EPL is relatively stronger.

Meanwhile, it is also logical for a center firawrd to outscore a winger. But Ronaldo fans like you lack brains so I wouldn't be surprised if you claimed otherwise.

Salah is even outscoring him this season. It would be embarrassing for Salah to still have more goals than him at the end of the season

Man utd finished 2nd last season without him.
They're in 5th position at now. Is that an updrage or a downgrade?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by MangekyoAlt: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
ifiokjohn:

Your Stat isn't factual. And to be honest, I'm not even surprised. That is you guys do it fir gullible people

Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Adakintroy: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
The boy try in terms of consistency. Na just because he come from egypt

If na brasil him don do pass Neymar. If na england. I no sure Rooney do half before them self proclaim.the next pele

Many of he england records better Ronaldo, Owen , tores and suarez..yet..
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Kingcalls: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
ifiokjohn:

Leave that mangopark... he is a Ronaldo troll.... imagine Ronaldo at 34, 35, 36 that played for a juve side thats economical in goal abd averages 1.5 goals per game still outscored a 26, 26 ,28 yr old that plays for a Liverpool that averages 3 goals per game
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Kingcalls: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

His last 2 seasons in laliga vs his first 2 seasons in seria a. And you're here telling trash like an absolute idiot.

Be like I go start dey ignore all these Ronaldo fandogs from now

U are the dumbest mf i hv ever seen on NL grin grin grin grin... did u look at the ratio?? He always played less games than others ... did u actually check the goals per game?? Ur dumbness no ger part 2 ooo grin grin grin.... his first season at serie a , he scored 21 goals ...immobile that had been there since , how many did he score?? Ronaldo has been amongst top 3 top scorers in all the leagues he has played in for the past 14 yrs, can u 4kin beat that ..... 6 consecutive top scorer in Champions league from 2012/2013 season up to 2017/ 2018 season, top scorer in the CL 7 times...no player has ever done that ...salah never even win 1 .... the closest is messi with 6.... who be salah when Ronaldo speaks... this guy u no well ooo... dem don nominate salah for balon dor b4?? Even at 37 Ronaldo still beat him as player of the month last month.... its certain that ur medication dont work ... u are comparing Ronaldo's goal tally when he first came to England with salahs present English record...y dont u compare it with salahs record when he played for Chelsea mugu
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Silentgroper(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
WibusJaga:

I take this as normal praise singing from a coach to his star player.
Who no go say him mama soup sweet pass.
Scratch dat. He is actually better dan those two. Can ronaldo nd messi replicate d same kind of goal against different teams. ... Can they ever?
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by MangekyoAlt: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are the dumbest mf i hv ever seen on NL grin grin grin grin... did u look at the ratio?? He always played less games than others ... did u actually check the goals per game?? Ur dumbness no ger part 2 ooo grin grin grin.... his first season at serie a , he scored 21 goals ...immobile that had been there since , how many did he score?? Ronaldo has been amongst top 3 top scorers in all the leagues he has played in for the past 14 yrs, can u 4kin beat that ..... 6 consecutive top scorer in Champions league from 2012/2013 season up to 2017/ 2018 season, top scorer in the CL 7 times...no player has ever done that ...salah never even win 1 .... the closest is messi with 6.... who be salah when Ronaldo speaks... this guy u no well ooo... dem don nominate salah for balon dor b4?? Even at 37 Ronaldo still beat him as player of the month last month.... its certain that ur medication dont work ... u are comparing Ronaldo's goal tally when he first came to England with salahs present English record...y dont u compare it with salahs record when he played for Chelsea mugu

You're now the vagabond talking about goal ratio? I thouht your idiotic and stupid ass didn't care about it before?
If goal ratio should cone into play, then messi should have more goals and assists than Ronaldo. He has more trophies in total than Ronaldo. More golden boots, balon dor, MOTM awards and international recognition than Ronaldo. That should end the debate immediately.

I never said Salah is better than Ronaldo when you talk about stats in total. Are you that foolish that you couldn't understand the statement I made. It seems you really are demented and I'm not even surprised.

Salah's statistics in the Premier League surpasses that of ronaldo and Ronaldo isn't even close. Hence it is safe to say Salah is better than Ronaldo in the Premier League since the stats shows that he is.

You're the definition of what they call a retařds and I'm gutted that I even stopped as low as replying an absolute clown like you. Stupid bitch
Re: Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi by Kingcalls: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

You're now the vagabond talking about goal ratio? I thouht your idiotic and stupid ass didn't care about it before?
If goal ratio should cone into play, then messi should have more goals and assists than Ronaldo. He has more trophies in total than Ronaldo. More golden boots, balon dor, MOTM awards and international recognition than Ronaldo. That should end the debate immediately.

I never said Salah is better than Ronaldo when you talk about stats in total. Are you that foolish that you couldn't understand the statement I made. It seems you really are demented and I'm not even surprised.

Salah's statistics in the Premier League surpasses that of ronaldo and Ronaldo isn't even close. Hence it is safe to say Salah is better than Ronaldo in the Premier League since the stats shows that he is.

You're the definition of what they call a retařds and I'm gutted that I even stopped as low as replying an absolute clown like you. Stupid bitch

U are even dumber than I tot grin grin... ratio comes to play there cos its finished ...its not on going... the seasons were completed...while goal ratio cant b accepted when its on going...presently...they are still playing so goal ratio cant be determined till they hang their boots...some moms do have them grin grin grin grin.... even a mental institute wudnt accept this fool cos he has an empty head .... u are dumber than the word dumb grin grin grin.... u should go to kiddies section ...thats were u belong grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reims V PSG: Sergio Ramos Receives His 28th Red Card Of His Footballing Career / Bayern Munich Are 2019/2020 UEFA Champions League Winners / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso: All Africa Games Today At 4:30pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.