Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

The Communist In Power Have Finally Destroyed America - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Communist In Power Have Finally Destroyed America (398 Views)

China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power / Russia-Ukraine Crisis: "Putin Cannot Remain In Power" - President Biden / Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Communist In Power Have Finally Destroyed America by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Saw this pic.

It is supposedly a photo shoot being commissioned by the Biden Admin to dispel the very fact that shelves in supermarkets are getting empty.

They went to an abandoned wallmart to take or rather fake the shoot and they are using posters as food commodities.

The very essence of Communism is lies.

It is less than a year since the Jewish Communist took over and already that once prosperous nation is now facing food shortages.

Bill Gates has bought up large swarths of farm land which he has shuttered down.

California has banned the use of diesel powered vehicles in farm lands saying they hurt the envirmoent and wants farmers to switch to green EV cars.

All you are witnessing in America is a communist take over to weaken and break America to accept communism.

Re: The Communist In Power Have Finally Destroyed America by Namnam: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
God I wish

(1) (Reply)

..... / I Didn't Want To Go. They Made Me." Russian Soldier Captured In Ukraine / U.S. Utilities Push White House Not To Sanction Russian Uranium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.