Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Heart Is Heavy Tonight - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Heart Is Heavy Tonight (197 Views)

The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. / Your Demand For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release Is Heavy, I Will Consider It - Buhari To I / This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Is Heavy Tonight by Olatheo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Good evening great people of Nairaland, hope you're having a lovely weekend? Before I proceed with my problems I wanna share with you, please pardon my grammars and the way I combined my words.

I'm 30 years man graduated in 2018 with no job currently but learning cabling networking ( cabling and installation of CCTV, VoIP, wireless e.t.c) to acquire practical knowledge in telecommunications and not just sitting so that depression won't set in. Where I'm learning this, the boss is helping me with one thousand everyday to feed myself and for transportation anytime we have project to execute, but for 3 weeks ago now, no works forthcoming which means no money to feed myself. I forgot to mentioned that I'm living with my married brother with his wife but this woman makes life miserable for me in a way that she won't add my food anytime she cooked and she's much awared that I'm always indoor nowadays without going anywhere, all this while when she didn't add my own food, I called some of my friends to assist me with anything to just feed myself, but it's becoming embarrassing when some of them refused to pick my calls again. So what make my heart heavy tonight is that, this evening this woman sent money to my account that I should help her buy fish on my way home which I did for her with my thought that at least she will add my food when she cook tonight, I experienced the shock of my life tonight when I checked the kitchen without my food, I nearly collapsed, no food again tonight! And I have no kobo with me cry, meanwhile my brother is not around, I don't want to relate my present situation with him so that the wife will not feels I want to scatter her home, I just called him tonight that he should help me any amount but he told me that he didn't have much that he just sent money to his wife. Haaaa! I'm sharing this with you perhaps my heart can be light because, I'm developing hatred for that woman honestly. May God have mercy on me cry

cc:
lalasticlala
Mynd
Help push it FP
Re: My Heart Is Heavy Tonight by IAMLIT: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
I love you, dear. I really don't know what to do about the issue. I just hope you find the inner strength to manage somehow, e go beta. My mind is with u o. Please be patient and keep seeking a way.
Re: My Heart Is Heavy Tonight by Olatheo(m): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
IAMLIT:
I love you, dear. I really don't know what to do about the issue. I just hope you find the inner strength to manage somehow, e go beta. My mind is with u o. Please be patient and keep seeking a way.
Amen. Thanks so much. I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Study In CANADA For Free!!! Please Share, Share And Share. Thank Me Later! / Do You Feel Depressed,Why ? / How Life In Prison Is Better Than Your Life Out There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.