Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. (15698 Views)

Make Money Daily By Liking Facebook Videos (proofs Attached) / Earn Legitly With Telegram,by Doing Tasks, Its Genuine. / Amazing Opportunity To Earn Extra Cash Doing Simple Tasks Online During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Andercruz: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
[i][/i]I'm interested how do I go about it.
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Proudmum(f): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Has anyone been able to access WPP app today?
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Jub101(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
My email : tadese.jubril@yahoo.com
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Proudmum:

No carry una WPP enter this thread o
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by OneCandleAway(f): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Proudmum:

I deleted the app. Thank God I haven't even paid. Someone was trying to get me to pay but I was skeptic because I don't like Pyramid schemes.
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by ElectronicMoney(m): 5:22am On Dec 26, 2021
Test
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Joshuajojo12: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Eberex:

No carry una WPP enter this thread o
How do i get involved in this your platform?
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2021
Joshuajojo12:

How do i get involved in this your platform?

Whatsapp me on the number in the screenshot
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by oblozzolawrence: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2021
Eberex:

Whatsapp me on the number in the screenshot
bro add me...09068713655
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by 234daniel2010(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Company that isn't registered with C.A.C is deducting 7.5% as V.A.T

Are we children?

Everyone should shine dia eye

1 Like

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
234daniel2010:
Company that isn't registered with C.A.C is deducting 7.5% as V.A.T

Are we children?

Everyone should shine dia eye

Did they say they are Nigerian company.
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Psalmspsalms: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Open send me a message on WhatsApp plz 08070470009
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Rencent(m): 3:13am On Jan 02, 2022
Eberex:

Did they say they are Nigerian company.

Still on? Interested
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Psalmspsalms:
Open send me a message on WhatsApp plz 08070470009

WhatsApp me on the number in the screenshot
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Rencent:

Still on? Interested

You have my number on the screenshot
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 7:34am On Jan 09, 2022
Don't invest in adm again. I think they are beginning to fold up.
I am seeing signs of that taking place soon.

Best time to invest in such is at the beginning when they launch it. That was when I joined and I have made 4 times my investment.
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Sheunma: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2022
Eberex:
Don't invest in adm again. I think they are beginning to fold up.
I am seeing signs of that taking place soon.

Best time to invest in such is at the beginning when they launch it. That was when I joined and I have made 4 times my investment.
When you were telling people to join the platform in the beginning you didn't include the bolded caveat. It's unfortunate that many still put their money in ponzi schemes not knowing they are only making quick millionaires out of the creators of such fraudulent platforms.

1 Like

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Sheunma:
[/b] When you were telling people to join the platform in the beginning you didn't include the bolded caveat. It's unfortunate that many still put their money in ponzi schemes not knowing they are only making quick millionaires out of the creators of such fraudulent platforms.

No matter how you want to paint it. Many made millions from it, while some would lose (majority of these are those who joined late) me inclusive , but I didn't make any loss.

That doesn't stop me from partaking in such tomorrow, only that I will target those ones that are newly launched.
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Vhinkelly1: 12:30am On Jan 13, 2022
Why's the app not opening again since yesterday being Wednesday, what could be the issue?
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 7:54am On Jan 13, 2022
Vhinkelly1:
Why's the app not opening again since yesterday being Wednesday, what could be the issue?

They have packed their load and japa
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Mayhem1: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2022
Andercruz:
[i][/i]I'm interested how do I go about it.
Crewdle is giving out free $30 to new users as a new year gift, this offers ends soon and the $30 Bonus can be withdrawn immediately, don't miss out.

https://crewdle.grsm.io/f409n7iyw2mf
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2022

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2022
New incoming

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Withdrawal

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Simongm(m): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Eberex:

Keep shouting scam while others are busy earning.

Scammer, how far now?
After you've succeeded in scamming nairalanders no thank to moderators, you still have the guy to introduced another platform of yours, right?
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Simongm(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Simongm:
Scam......
They will ask you to upgrade to different VIP in order to increase your daily task, later they will ask you to reinvest your money in order activities on that site before you can withdraw your money.
And you will wake up one day and find out that the site doesn't exist again.
These guys are scammers.
Note there is no phone number on the site to contact them, they provided only email address, no physical office address and the bank account they provided is not details. you can't trace or track them.

lalasticlala delete this thread so as not to mislead fellow nairalanders

this was what I pointed out that time, but he was saying rubbish.
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Simongm:

this was what I pointed out that time, but he was saying rubbish.

There is something you people fail to understand. Almost all online investment are short termed , I will not use the word scam before many people made money. Those who shout scam and lost are those who didn't do their research and then joined them when they had already gone far.

The first one I posted have closed up. They launched the site last year May.

So before joining any online biz, find out when they started and if if they have stayed for more than 4months, you can opt not to invest.

Adm was 4months before I joined anyway. So just to buttress my point. No one is scam if they are paying. They can be termed scam after they leave impromptu with people's funds. So go in, cash out and leave
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
You
Simongm:

Scammer, how far now?
After you've succeeded in scamming nairalanders no thank to moderators, you still have the guy to introduced another platform of yours, right?

Stop blabbing.
Any investment site I post here are genuine otherwise stated. The first one has shut down, that's not a surprise to anyone.

The two I posted launched in December 2021. I am earning but in 5months time I'll move to another newly launched one.

They all have their deadline day of closing, that's where you have to do your homework to know which one to join.

If you don't get it, forgerrit
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Simongm(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Eberex:
You

Stop blabbing.
Any investment site I post here are genuine otherwise stated. The first one has shut down, that's not a surprise to anyone.

The two I posted launched in December 2021. I am earning but in 5months time I'll move to another newly launched one.

They all have their deadline day of closing, that's where you have to do your homework to know which one to join.

If you don't get it, forgerrit

I can only see a scammer that is trying to justify his trick.
A platform that can not keep to their promises which will result in a waste of time and resources to users, a platform that stay for some months and disappear with investors money. Is that not scam, and whoever promote such platform is a scammer....guy you are a thief and also a scammer, period!
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Simongm:

I can only see a scammer that is trying to justify his trick.
A platform that can not keep to their promises which will result in a waste of time and resources to users, a platform that stay for some months and disappear with investors money. Is that not scam, and whoever promote such platform is a scammer....guy you are a thief and also a scammer, period!

All platforms are Ponzi schemes. People going into it knows how they operate. If you don't know, then its your fault.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What To Do To Retrieve My Share Back After I Lost Share Certificate / Brisk Capital Limited Legit Or Scam!. / Nigerian Investors' Plight As MMM Founder Mavrodi Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.