Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise (31409 Views)

AbokiFX: Emefiele To Oniwinde Adedotun “Come Let's Fight” (Video) / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by Theunbothered: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
alizma:

The questions I asked are very clear and require simple answers, stop the history and answer the questions honorably and sincerely.

I have answered, if you don't have the willingness to read the links and understand then I can not help you.

Still I am curious to know why the exchange rate hasn't stopped rising since the abokifx ban.
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by alphaNomega: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
namo77:

Abokifx does not manufacture the rates posted... They get the rates from banks and bdcs....

I asked a simple question
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by Ezmans: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
AntiWailer:
Nobody expected Naira to rise just by shutting AbokiFX down. If you believed that, you are either ignorant, mischievous or just a victim of picking common thoughts on the street.

For Naira to rise, we need to manufacture and export. Reduce imports drastically and reduce our reliance on dollars then the basic Economics of Demand and Supply will kick in on the price.

The problem AbokiFX bring is speculation issues. it is one of the problems and others would be tackled accordingly. There are about 7 other reasons to be tackled.
1. Inflation rate.
2. Interest rate.
3. trade balance.
4. Government debt
5. Terms of trade
6. Political and stability of performance.
7. Recession
8. Speculations.

If you observe the list closely you will discover that the Govt's failure is responsible for majority of them and that is why there is no hope anytime soon. The decision which is a right decision no doubt, at best took care of only item 8. the 7 other monsters must be dealt with.

Many people asked several questions around where AbokiFX get their data from. There was no sensible answer.

Also a lot of people rely on AbokiFX to make decisions on how much they will buy or sell their dollars so let us take an example.

If AbokiFX continues operations and all of a sudden post #750 to 1 dollar (recall we don't have any logic behind the price they post), thousands of people who use AbokiFX to av an idea of how much they will sell will definitely not sell at 450 right ?

Even if people say they are mad, they will not sell cos they believed if AbokiFX says 750, it is likely close. The refusal to sell automatically impacts supply while the demand for dollars keep going up, price will definitely rise at a rate not steady.

Please note that this is highly intellectual. I will try and reply every mention.

If u don't understand, I can forgive you but if your response is only insult because it is too much for your capacity to think, i can also forgive you but will likely ignore you.

I agree it is not every time posts would be interesting like Squid Game or Tonto Dike vs Kpopo.

but arrewa youths said aboki fx is the cause
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by linearity: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
AntiWailer:
Nobody expected Naira to rise just by shutting AbokiFX down. If you believed that, you are either ignorant, mischievous or just a victim of picking common thoughts on the street.

For Naira to rise, we need to manufacture and export. Reduce imports drastically and reduce our reliance on dollars then the basic Economics of Demand and Supply will kick in on the price.

The problem AbokiFX bring is speculation issues. it is one of the problems and others would be tackled accordingly. There are about 7 other reasons to be tackled.
1. Inflation rate.
2. Interest rate.
3. trade balance.
4. Government debt
5. Terms of trade
7. Recession
8. Speculations.

If you observe the list closely you will discover that the Govt's failure is responsible for majority of them and that is why there is no hope anytime soon. The decision which is a right decision no doubt, at best took care of only item 8. the 7 other monsters must be dealt with.

Many people asked several questions around where AbokiFX get their data from. There was no sensible answer.

Also a lot of people rely on AbokiFX to make decisions on how much they will buy or sell their dollars so let us take an example.

If AbokiFX continues operations and all of a sudden post #750 to 1 dollar (recall we don't have any logic behind the price they post), thousands of people who use AbokiFX to av an idea of how much they will sell will definitely not sell at 450 right ?

Even if people say they are mad, they will not sell cos they believed if AbokiFX says 750, it is likely close. The refusal to sell automatically impacts supply while the demand for dollars keep going up, price will definitely rise at a rate not steady.

Please note that this is highly intellectual. I will try and reply every mention.

If u don't understand, I can forgive you but if your response is only insult because it is too much for your capacity to think, i can also forgive you but will likely ignore you.

I agree it is not every time posts would be interesting like Squid Game or Tonto Dike vs Kpopo.

I was there with you until you mentioned Speculation.

Speculation and Speculators are a healthy feature of all and any security asset or market. Without them, there will be no security market period.

Starting from stocks, pick any stock sticker, the price you see today listed for that sticker is a speculated future price of that company having discounted everything is known to happen or not happen with the stock in the future.

If Apple comes out today and say, their sales last quarter beats estimates by 20%, but because of supply problems, the sales for next quarters will be down by 5%, the stock will take a nose dive and trade in the negatives.

Go to futures, Airlines are able to fly year round with minimal hit to their bottom line due to fluctuation oil prices, because there are huge middlemen who have nothing to do with oil, but would speculate about future prices of jet fuel and sell guaranteed Jet fuel Futures contracts to Airlines at a guaranteed price regardless of the market price of oil throughout the year. This stable price allow these airline to do their budgets, project expenditure without worrying about the future price of oil or jet fuel…. These middlemen do not take delivery of any Oil or jet fuel.. the Airline will continue to buy from the market as long as the market price is below their contracted price with these speculators, but when the market price kicks above, the speculators comes in and pay the difference….this is insurance and peace of mind for the Airliners, plus they don’t have to build huge storage facilities with recurring cost to store huge stockpiles of jet fuel, all thanks to speculators in the middle.

Same thing with stocks….Stocks Options are pure speculations about the future direction of the stock, but people who own the actual stocks buy stock option as insurance in case the stock takes a negative turn without the middleman who owns zero stocks speculating this insurance will not be available.

Same with forex and currency trade…..that is why despite the heavy indebtedness of the US, speculators still believe that the dollar is better, because speculators discounted the current debt profile and look at future economic outputs, structures, etc.

Speculation is very healthy, they bring liquidity into the market, CBN cannot supply all the liquidity needed, it does not happen like that anywhere in the whole world…Also note that, speculators do not always win, many get burnt after a bad bet, but it is all part of a healthy system. The bitter truth is, everyone cannot win every time, at each iteration, there must be winners and losers.

6 Likes

Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by Eriokanmi: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
AntiWailer:

1. Inflation rate.
2. Interest rate.
3. trade balance.
4. Government debt
5. Terms of trade
7. Recession
8. Speculations.

Guy, you made sense only with the first seven factors listed on your comment. Abokifx poses no threats at all to the forex regime. Where Abokifx gets its data from is simple...bdcs in lagos and Abuja. Mind you, their speculated rates are 99% of the time lower than the rate at which the physical mallam at alade market and the airport would sell their dollar. We wey the import weekly sabi pas. Emefiele had seen it coming so he just jumped at abokifx and nailed it, accusing it of dollar rise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by MT: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
AntiWailer:

1. Inflation rate.
2. Interest rate.
3. trade balance.
4. Government debt
5. Terms of trade
7. Recession
8. Speculations.

You mirror my thought completely. I wish I could give you a thousand likes. You are quite intelligent and realistic
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by alizma: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Theunbothered:

I have answered, if you don't have the willingness to read the links and understand then I can not help you.

Still I am curious to know why the exchange rate hasn't stopped rising since the abokifx ban.
Do you know the difference between official and black market rate, which of the two did CBN accused abokifx of I'll practice on? if yes, what was the rate when abokifx was stopped and what is the current rate?
Though a little, the rate has since dropped from what it was when abokifx was stopped and I don't know what you are blabbing about. I also tell you that prices of goods that have direct link with the dollar has reduced since. CBN decision on abokifx has yield result positively. Is only people like you who don't know what the subject of discussion is that are busy jumping around talking nonsense. Go and read the link you personally referred me to, one of the link clearly stated that naira has recovered a little on the market where abokifx carried out it's activities.
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by stepaside2: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
alizma:

Do you know the difference between official and black market rate, which of the two did CBN accused abokifx of I'll practice on? if yes, what was the rate when abokifx was stopped and what is the current rate?
Though a little, the rate has since dropped from what it was when abokifx was stopped and I don't know what you are blabbing about. I also tell you that prices of goods that have direct link with the dollar has reduced since. CBN decision on abokifx has yield result positively. Is only people like you who don't know what the subject of discussion is that are busy jumping around talking nonsense. Go and read the link you personally referred me to, one of the link clearly stated that naira has recovered a little on the market where abokifx carried out it's activities.
I agree with what you and AntiWailer have been saying. Clearly govt forex policy flip flops over the years brought the naira to its present state. But on the issue of abokifx, CBN did the right thing. I suspect the trust people had for abokifx since 2016 was abused in the past few months. The question many people have not answered is why the steep decline of the naira was halted once abokifx was forced to stop publishing parallel market rates which in itself runs foul of CBN laws?

In the short term, we need to refine locally and save 40% of current forex demand for petroleum products importation. Next, we need to float the naira and remove the arbitrage that is so conducive for speculators within and out of govt. Longer term, we need to improve productivity, export more and import less and consume what we produce
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by alizma: 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
stepaside2:

I agree with what you and AntiWailer have been saying. Clearly govt forex policy flip flops over the years brought the naira to its present state. But on the issue of abokifx, CBN did the right thing. I suspect the trust people had for abokifx since 2016 was abused in the past few months. The question many people have not answered is why the steep decline of the naira was halted once abokifx was forced to stop publishing parallel market rates which in itself runs foul of CBN laws?

In the short term, we need to refine locally and save 40% of current forex demand for petroleum products importation. Next, we need to float the naira and remove the arbitrage that is so conducive for speculators within and out of govt. Longer term, we need to improve productivity, export more and import less and consume what we produce
Thanks very much.
I work in a firm who's products prices are affected by the dollar rate and as such, I have been following abokifx for about 4years now. when you tell people who don't know much about the rate that abokifx in recent time, either consciously or unconsciously took advantage of the confidence of the people to publish rates that encourage steady rise of the dollar at the black market, they start to attack you. Take for example, last year when abokifx published rate, it will be very difficult for you to get to the black market and get something less than that but just before it was stopped, the rate abokifx was publishing was like setting the pace for the aboki on the street in the sense that abokifx could publish 570 and you still get dollars at 565 on the street. That was wrong.
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by Adlac(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
mightyhaze:
skyrocketed

Thanks.
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by Theunbothered: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
alizma:

The Black Market rate is still at 575 naira to one dollar.

The price of goods has not dropped by any metric https://gazettengr.com/despite-soaring-food-prices-nigerias-chief-statistician-says-inflation-dropping/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

If you read the post properly you would see that the dollar exchange rate only improved because the dollar lost it's value and not because of the abokifx ban.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by magicfingers009: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
If we are being sincere, the rate in the black market has been fairly stable since the ban of abokiFX from listing rates on his website. If not, dollar for don reach 800 by now.
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by AlphaMogul: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by AlphaMogul: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
linearity:

I was there with you until you mentioned Speculation.

Speculation and Speculators are a healthy feature of all and any security asset or market. Without them, there will be no security market period.

Starting from stocks, pick any stock sticker, the price you see today listed for that sticker is a speculated future price of that company having discounted everything that may happen or not happen with the stock in the future.

If Apple comes out today and say, their sales last quarter beats estimates by 20%, but because of supply problems, the sales for next quarters will be down by 5%, the stock will take a nose dive and trade in the negatives.

Go to futures, Airlines are able to fly year round with minimal hit to their bottom line due to fluctuation oil prices, because there are huge middlemen who have nothing to do with oil, but would speculate about future prices of jet fuel and sell guaranteed Jet fuel Futures contracts to Airlines at a guaranteed price regardless of the market price of oil throughout the year. This stable price allow these airline to do their budgets, project expenditure without worrying about the future price of oil or jet fuel…. These middlemen do not take delivery of any Oil or jet furl.. the Airline will continue to buy from the market as long as the market price is below their contracted price with these speculators, but when the market price kicks above, the speculators comes in and pay the difference….this is insurance and peace of mind for the Airliners, plus they don’t have to build huge storage facilities with recurring cost to store huge stockpiles of jet fuel, all thanks to speculators in the middle.

Same thing with stocks….Stocks Options are pure speculations about the future direction of the stock, but people who own the actual stocks buy stock option as insurance in case the stock takes a negative turn without the middleman who owns zero stocks speculating this insurance will not be available.

Same with forex and currency trade…..that is why despite the heavy indebtedness of the US, speculators still believe that the dollar is better, because speculators discounted the current debt profile and look at future economic outputs, structures, etc.

Speculation is very healthy, they bring liquidity into the market, CBN cannot supply all the liquidity needed, it does not happen like that anywhere in the whole….Also note that, speculators do not always win, many get burnt after a bad bet, but it is all part of a healthy system. The bitter truth is, everyone cannot win every time, at each iteration, there must be winners and losers.
Word!
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by AmeLonRo(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
That means abokifx is not the problem
Learn forex on my channel now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTuvbcD9Qbc
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by nextstep(m): 2:16am On Oct 18, 2021
AntiWailer:

1. Inflation rate.
2. Interest rate.
3. trade balance.
4. Government debt
5. Terms of trade
7. Recession
8. Speculations.

<snip>
You obviously are not reading or u probably lack understanding.

if you have 8 problems affecting you and make effort to take out 1 will it work ? will it be a divert of attention. ?

will your issue disappear. ?

I don't know dude... your list makes sense but it reminds me of a foundation breaking yet somebody is busy painting the walls ... it may be a step in the right direction, but boy is it the wrong thing to be focusing on...
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by continentalceo(m): 6:53am On Oct 18, 2021
Highly intellectual! kudos to you
AntiWailer:

1. Inflation rate.
2. Interest rate.
3. trade balance.
4. Government debt
5. Terms of trade
7. Recession
8. Speculations.

Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by Abudu2000(m): 7:05am On Oct 18, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

It rose rapidly in the last 2 months before the hammer on Aboki Fx, with speculators planning to push it to N1000 to a dollar by the end of the year 2021.

So we also need to ask ourselves how come the momentum at which Naira fell in the last 3 months came to a halt with a month
I'm beginning to think buhari was never the enemy. Aboki fx nearly destroyed what's left of the country's currency. Those guys behind should be arrested and jailed.
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by Abudu2000(m): 7:08am On Oct 18, 2021
namo77:

Abokifx does not manufacture the rates posted... They get the rates from banks and bdcs....

they were receiving bribes from fx traders to inflate rates. That's what's up
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by erico2k2(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2021
Nukilia:

May your days be long. Criminals hiding in UK and sabotaging Nigeria's economy must be tried for treason and locked up for a long time so as to serve as deterrent to others. I love your simple analysis!
Xtreamly ignorant and lack of understanding on your part to put up such post. If he was hiding why did he stop posting daily rates? and FYI there are thousands of other sites that are posting rates, Most of them are posting less than N600 for the ££££, is that the true reflection? I just wired ££ to my bank at rate of N782, does that not tell you the AbokiFX harassment was pure speculative as in the context as they may say??

1 Like

Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by erico2k2(m): 8:21am On Oct 18, 2021
Abudu2000:
they were receiving bribes from fx traders to inflate rates. That's what's up
so todays rate to send £££ to Nigeria is btw N780 and N782, who is now receiving and giving bribes.
Most of you guys have not even own £££ or $$$ in years and you do not understand the dynamics of which these trades go and you come up with mind made up with her say.it is this gullibility the Elites play on the govern you lot!

1 Like

Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by erico2k2(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2021
alizma:

Thanks very much.
I work in a firm who's products prices are affected by the dollar rate and as such, I have been following abokifx for about 4years now. when you tell people who don't know much about the rate that abokifx in recent time, either consciously or unconsciously took advantage of the confidence of the people to publish rates that encourage steady rise of the dollar at the black market, they start to attack you. Take for example, last year when abokifx published rate, it will be very difficult for you to get to the black market and get something less than that but just before it was stopped, the rate abokifx was publishing was like setting the pace for the aboki on the street in the sense that abokifx could publish 570 and you still get dollars at 565 on the street. That was wrong.
Question. At what point would you agree that AbokiFX ban has no single effect to the nation forex regime? when £ and $ goes above 600 and 800 respectively? cos it is looking that way
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by erico2k2(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2021
alizma:

Dropped are we talking Sending rate to 9ja or CBN rate?
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by alizma: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2021
erico2k2:

Question. At what point would you agree that AbokiFX ban has no single effect to the nation forex regime? when £ and $ goes above 600 and 800 respectively? cos it is looking that way
Before abokifx was stopped, it was so bad that we were changing prices of goods 2times a day in response to the increasing changing posted by that platform. You guys don't know what was happening. In just one week we we recorded about 50naira increase but ever since abokifx was stopped, the dollar rate has been steady in the black market. Go and ask those people trading in the black market and they will confirm this to you.
The questions you guys are not asking is what would have be the date of the naira by now if that trend was allowed to continue till now. That means we would have been talking about 1000 to a dollar by now.
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by erico2k2(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2021
alizma:

Before abokifx was stopped, it was so bad that we were changing prices of goods 2times a day in response to the increasing changing posted by that platform. You guys don't know what was happening. In just one week we we recorded about 50naira increase but ever since abokifx was stopped, the dollar rate has been steady in the black market. Go and ask those people trading in the black market and they will confirm this to you.
The questions you guys are not asking is what would have be the date of the naira by now if that trend was allowed to continue till now. That means we would have been talking about 1000 to a dollar by now.
Let me stop you there, you and you guys are the one who do not know what is happening cos you are at the receiving end of the forex regime you don't send.
2nd the £ is a classic example as its not talked about in Nigeria so the £ and Euro are not used as much as the $.B4 now the highest the £ has ever been was N600 during the election time PMB v GEJ era.I do not need to ask anyone trading in black market cos WE ARE BLACK market, the remitting population of Nigeria who live abroad send money daily Fg and major corporation do not. With this new policy of CBN making BdC to physically ship $$$ to 9ja did you not for once think the cost will go up? there is security fee, transport fee and Insurance fee to move $$$.Who do you think will bear this cost?
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by alizma: 10:13am On Oct 18, 2021
erico2k2:

Let me stop you there, you and you guys are the one who do not know what is happening cos you are at the receiving end of the forex regime you don't send.
2nd the £ is a classic example as its not talked about in Nigeria so the £ and Euro are not used as much as the $.B4 now the highest the £ has ever been was N600 during the election time PMB v GEJ era.I do not need to ask anyone trading in black market cos WE ARE BLACK market, the remitting population of Nigeria who live abroad send money daily Fg and major corporation do not. With this new policy of CBN making BdC to physically ship $$$ to 9ja did you not for once think the cost will go up? there is security fee, transport fee and Insurance fee to move $$$.Who do you think will bear this cost?
When you guys are cut up in a circle, you start talking out of point. Can you face the issue on ground and stop running Helter Skelter. The point of argument is on abokifx activities on the black market and the question is whether the CBN decision to stop abokifx have positive impact or not.
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by erico2k2(m): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2021
alizma:

When you guys are cut up in a circle, you start talking out of point. Can you face the issue on ground and stop running Helter Skelter. The point of argument is on abokifx activities on the black market and the question is whether the CBN decision to stop abokifx have positive impact or not.
Ofcos I did not xpect to get any logical reply from you so don't worry im not disappointed ,Classic example of talking about what you know next to nothing about.
FYI Aboki fx does not in anyway affect FG and CBN rates rather its the ordinary man on the street, sellers and buyers of forex. And from the way you are talking hands on chest you do not belong to any of them group!
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by erico2k2(m): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2021
my agent just pinged me now the £££ has just gone up as at today Monday 18th £= N784, last week it was 780 and yah lot are here blaming AbokiFx and the £ to $ i. £=$1.37. this means if I have $137 I will get N78,400.
What this also means is that $100= £72.81
So realistically todays dollar rate for Diaspora remittance is $1=570+/_.SO for you to buy it must by at least +N10
Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by sweetilicious(f): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Exactly
AntiWailer:

1. Inflation rate.
2. Interest rate.
3. trade balance.
4. Government debt
5. Terms of trade
7. Recession
8. Speculations.

Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by drmuchin: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
AntiWailer:

1. Inflation rate.
2. Interest rate.
3. trade balance.
4. Government debt
5. Terms of trade
7. Recession
8. Speculations.

Why couldn't abokifx clearly state how they arrive at their quoted FX rates?

Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by babsdeen(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2021
AntiWailer:

1. Inflation rate.
2. Interest rate.
3. trade balance.
4. Government debt
5. Terms of trade
7. Recession
8. Speculations.

From your analysis, this means for our naira to rise in competition against other currencies, we need to engage in trade we have 75% control on like exportation?

And in the 70s, when they said Naira was equivalent to Dollar, did Nigeria had more of exported products than imported products?

1 Like

Re: One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise by AntiWailer: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2021
babsdeen:

From your analysis, this means for our naira to rise in competition against other currencies, we need to engage in trade we have 75% control on like exportation?

And in the 70s, when they said Naira was equivalent to Dollar, did Nigeria had more of exported products than imported products?

In the 70s as much as we did not export much, we did. It import too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York / Naira Gains as Nigeria’s Central Bank Boosts Dollar Supplies - Bloomberg / History Of Nigerian Naira, Symbol, Sign And Worth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.