Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:51 AM

Celebration of Life As Iginla Set To Bury Mother In Grand Style - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebration of Life As Iginla Set To Bury Mother In Grand Style (207 Views)

Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style / Prophet Joshua Iginla Set To Bury Mother In Grand Style / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebration of Life As Iginla Set To Bury Mother In Grand Style by Hunter2009: 7:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Prophet Joshua Iginla Set To Bury Mother In Grand Style

The General Overseer of Champions Royal Assembly, Prophet Joshua Iginla is set to bury his beloved mother, Dcns. Mrs Lasisi Iginla in grandstyle. She slept in the Lord on Thursday, 15th of April, 2021.

The funeral arrangements for mother of the internationally acclaimed prophet Iginla have been pegged to be a three-day event starting from Friday, 29th – Sunday, 31st of October, 2021.

Several dignitaries from home and abroad are also expected at this special funeral event to celebrate the life and times of Mama Iginla who lived an exemplary life.

While announcing her death, Prophet Joshua Iginla described her as the queen of peace and love, while revealing the many great qualities he got from her

‘’ The Queen of peace and love , the vehicle that brought me to the world. You are my hero of childhood mum. You held my hands when I was small, you caught me when I fell and you taught me love, forgiveness and how to be a giver.

I remember your last word mum, today you have gone to be with the Lord. Death takes the body. God takes the soul and the spirit. Our mind holds your memories. Our heart keeps your love. Our faith let us know, we will meet you again.

Your 83years on earth was a blessing. Your memory a treasure. I love you mum forever.’’

1 Share

Re: Celebration of Life As Iginla Set To Bury Mother In Grand Style by younglleo: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Over 60 Members Of Baptist Church Kidnapped In Nigeria, CAN Seeks Govt / Stop Looking At Money As Something To Be Spent, Rather Look At Money As Somethin / Nigerians React As Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Loses Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.