Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. (11493 Views)

If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah / Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Promzy99: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2021
We dwell in a difficult nd trying times, yet God's love, grace nd outstretched hands has never ceased to do wonders in our various lives and in different ways. So as such, we owe him gratitude. Please lets use today's opportunity to share nd show appreciation to God.

137 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Promzy99: 7:45am On Oct 17, 2021
Father I thank u 4 good health. Despite d economy, u have kept me in sound health. For over 15yrs nw, non of my family members have been hospitalised neither have we had any emergency health challenges. Lord am xo xo grateful. Thank u!

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Alphafeezay(m): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2021
Grateful to God for everything!!!

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm forever grateful for sound health and every other things happening in my life.I love God

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Matheusmartin: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2021
If we look around and want to be sincere with ourselves, God has not been up and doing.

He lovess taking credit when good fortunes come our ways, but no where to be found when evil or misfortune strikes.

Leah sharibu refused to deny him, today, she's now a Muslim and young baby mama cry

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by thesicilian: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2021
If you're grateful to God tell Him directly, not posting it on social media

6 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2021
Matheusmartin:
If we look around and want to be sincere with ourselves, God has not been up and doing.

He lovess taking credit when good fortunes come our ways, but no where to be found when evil or misfortune strikes.

Leah sharibu refused to deny him, today, she's now a Muslim and young baby mama cry

God gives Good things to all people both righteous and evil BUT EVIL ALWAYS ONLY PURSUE THE EVIL MAN!

THAT IS THE LAW!

4 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2021
Lord I thank you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Eriokanmi: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful to God for life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Oteikwu1(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2021
Gift if life alone is enough to jump up

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2021
#GRATEFUL HEART

6 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by eventainment(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2021
Beautiful Jesus and awesome God I'm grateful

4 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by penearth(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2021
Over grateful with jumping

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by money121(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2021
Aliamudulilahi for Gift of Life..

Opeloyeru

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Lizlee: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful to our Lord and King, Satan grin grin grin cheesy

/s

/s

/s

All praise be to Lucifer /s grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Holiegrail2: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2021
I am and forever would be grateful to God.
He has really done so much for me, and I know he has more yet to be unveiled packages for .e.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by iscom(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2021
Always grateful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by djsa(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2021
father lord thank you so much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Philip4564(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2021
God I thank you for the gift of life.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by dimmyj(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2021
Always grateful oh God

3 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Angrygoat: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2021
Religion is a big problem in nigeria. What the fc uk

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by pendusky(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2021
So far you are breathing, Praise and Thanksgiving should always be on your lips.. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Lizlee: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2021
Angrygoat:
Religion is a big problem in nigeria. What the fc uk

I'm glad you have noticed. Nigeria is one of the most religious nations in the world and also one of the most terrorised and corrupt. How ironic undecided

12 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2021
Dear Lord Thank you for everything absolutely everything

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by princewhiter: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm very grateful oooooooooooo.
God thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you lord for mercy favour and protection over i, my family and my loved ones � All Glory belongs to you God.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Elgonzalo: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful to God for success, prosperity and good health.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Patented: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2021
Leg dey work, hand dey work, brain dey reason.......Covid no ravage us.......oluwa is involved.

3 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by kweensheba: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2021
God be praised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by OBTMOS(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank God for the gift of life and family.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by AutoChick4U(f): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2021
Even though times are hard, I'm grateful for life

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage / Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law / Happiness: 7 Bible Verses On How To Live A Joyful Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.