Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) (7272 Views)

This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2021
Let me use this medium to first of all give respect to the MEN who submit their lives to put their respective countries in front embarassed embarassed

Now, on our part as male civilians and redpillers alike, i feel we are betraying these millitary men by not warning them about getting involved at all with women! undecided

The funny part of all these is that women actually know what they are doing, these biittches actually think ahead! As a millitary man who can just be called to duty at anytime, his life is 50-50. What these evil gender do is to make do with whatever time they get in the absense of their millitary spouce, invite another guy into her husband's house, commit adultery on the matrimonial bed for as long as it can take and then when the millitary man finally dies, she takes everything he left behind and either continue from where she stopped or just look for the next best thing!!

No man deserves this treatment, it gets worse when its a millitary man.
No Biittch Deserves The Ring! Go MGTOW!!!

Still Typing

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by Qatar2022: 8:39am On Oct 17, 2021
I can't do distance relationship, women are evill

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2021
I guess this thread will answer the question; Why Today's Women Suddenly Grow Attraction For Millitary Men. Its not because he is bound to be a better husband or a protective one. Its because she can live wildly and still be entangled to him for every support! Instead of looking for simps, why not look for a man who has to simp by default and ultimately has no other choice but to simp A.K.A Millitary Men

If you are a millitary man in the Nigerian Army, Navy, or Airforce, pls i beg you, do not even think of having anything serious with any woman. Those sluuts will actually come running to you because they already have it all mapped out! Do not fall for it, its for your own good! undecided
Be Wise.
I'll consider this a personal message to every millitary men out there, because as for this post, they should be lucky to know Nairaland. undecided

TRP S GOLDEN!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2021
Qatar2022:
I can't do distance relationship, women are evill
Better don't!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2021
And Yes, this is a repost.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by Polynek(m): 8:43am On Oct 17, 2021
You are making sense though, but not all of Dem

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2021
Polynek:
You are making sense though, but not all of Dem
Not all of them Do you have proof?
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TarOrfeeek: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2021
It's very funny when you see these young Lt. And Capts. getting married so quickly.

Yes I know the risks associated with their job. But marriage isn't a solution for that.

You see their shabby weddings and SC Ceremony. Them go look like person way they make mistake. The women on the other hand look so assured, some are even pregnant.

They know what's involved. I think I have a few RP courses. But maybe it's family problem that made them not to marry yet, or maybe they're just RP to the core.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TarOrfeeek: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2021
Polynek:
You are making sense though, but not a0ll of Dem

Most of the officers will follow night bus till they get to 40 or 45 years.

I also think relevance is given more to married Officers especially in deployment and postings. So sometimes they get married to protect their life.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
It's very funny when you see these young Lt. And Capts. getting married so quickly.

Yes I know the risks associated with their job. But marriage isn't a solution for that.

You see their shabby weddings and SC Ceremony. Them go look like person way they make mistake. The women on the other hand look so assured, some are even pregnant.

They know what's involved. I think I have a few RP courses. But maybe it's family problem that made them not to marry yet, or maybe they're just RP to the core.

Biittches have it all mapped out!!

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by posty56: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2021
military men suppose to they do IVF pass gosh,grin as I am typing now soldier wife they collect the D from another nigga chai .
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by Polynek(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Not all of them Do you have proof?
So u are saying all the women that married soldiers do cheat? Is it wat you are saying?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by Polynek(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Most of the officers will follow night bus till they get to 40 or 45 years.

I also think relevance is given more to married Officers especially in deployment and postings. So sometimes they get married to protect their life.
On point
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2021
God knows how much i hate anything long distance relationship with a passion,

I think all these military guys especially those sent to other countries should consider getting married, they should just have baby Mama's instead

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2021
posty56:
military men suppose to they do IVF pass gosh,grin as I am typing now soldier wife they collect the D from another nigga chai .
Just so you know!
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2021
Polynek:
So u are saying all the women that married soldiers do cheat? Is it wat you are saying?
Well can you prove me wrong
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
God knows how much i hate anything long distance relationship with a passion,

I think all these military guys especially those sent to other countries should consider getting married, they should just have baby Mama's instead
That has always been the safe code!
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by luvmijeje(f): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2021
What's your business in it? A bloody civilian having the gut to advise our men in uniforms.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2021
Anticipate 1st Of November!! Something Big Is Launching From TheGidRedpiller!
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by Ay04z(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2021
Shey dis red piller will get marry like diz... Just asking oo.. grin. But on a serious note there are few good loyal women..
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by OnyeObodo: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2021
Guy, when are you analysing the shit out of janemena and her husband??
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by Jman06(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Anticipate 1st Of November!!
Something Big Is Launching From TheGidRedpiller!
I can't wait for that 1st of November, bro. It seems we'll finally destroy these bittches that day.

I stand gidigba for your back bros

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by snarkynehne(f): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2021
Silly thing... Obviously you are gay and you are looking for how to justify it. If not, what is the hate for? by the way congractulation for polishing your already outdated content. We've missed you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by dhiqson(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2021
November 1st be be giving fans and haters goose bump grin
Giddy Sha no Bleep up
Add plenty pepper, atarodo, atalilo and Ghana pepper join cheesy
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2021
What if they are related?... Abi cos I always know the internet to be mischievous. And you're spaming NL GidiRat... You're repeating threads
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ay04z:
Shey dis red piller will get marry like diz... Just asking oo.. grin. But on a serious note there are few good loyal women..
1.I'm not getting married of course
2.How can you even find the few good women Hope those biittches will not disguise to be wife materials when they are desperately looking for husband?
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
OnyeObodo:
Guy, when are you analysing the shit out of janemena and her husband??
One thing i know is that janemena is an outright wh0re and the man that decided of all things to be her husband is very stvpid SIMPLE!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
dhiqson:
November 1st be be giving fans and haters goose bump grin
Giddy Sha no Bleep up
Add plenty pepper, atarodo, atalilo and Ghana pepper join cheesy
Whatever.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by Ay04z(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
1.I'm not getting married of course
2.How can you even find the few good women Hope those biittches will not disguise to be wife materials when they are desperately looking for husband?
one will locate u soon... And all diz ur believe will change.. For this have seen.... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman / 7 Ways To Know A Cheating Girlfriend / Best Man Teaches Groom How To Kiss His Unhappy Bride On The Altar, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.