Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

If Jesus' Kingdom Was Not Of The World, Where Was His Kingdom? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus' Kingdom Was Not Of The World, Where Was His Kingdom? (254 Views)

Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? / Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet / Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus' Kingdom Was Not Of The World, Where Was His Kingdom? by EFULEFU1(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2021
John 18:36
Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.”

WHERE WAS JESUS' KINGDOM THEN?

WHO ARE HIS SERVANTS HE IS REFERRING TO?

IF HE REFERS TO HIS KINGDOM, IT MEANS HE IS THE KING IN THAT KINGDOM?

THANKS
Re: If Jesus' Kingdom Was Not Of The World, Where Was His Kingdom? by leofab(f): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2021
Its of the FAIRY WORLD
Re: If Jesus' Kingdom Was Not Of The World, Where Was His Kingdom? by orisa37: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2021
HE IS THE PROPITIATION FOR OUR SINS AT THE TEMPLE OF GRACE IN HEAVEN.
Re: If Jesus' Kingdom Was Not Of The World, Where Was His Kingdom? by orisa37: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2021
HE IS THE PROPITIATION FOR OUR SINS AT THE THRONE OF GRACE IN HEAVEN.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus' Kingdom Was Not Of The World, Where Was His Kingdom? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2021
Where it has Always been from the Beginning!
Re: If Jesus' Kingdom Was Not Of The World, Where Was His Kingdom? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2021
EFULEFU1:

Where it has Always been from the Beginning!

EFULEFU1:

If you do not work in The Company, you rarely can know the Workers who work there.
Re: If Jesus' Kingdom Was Not Of The World, Where Was His Kingdom? by paxonel(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2021
EFULEFU1:

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.”

THANKS
His servants he was referring to were his disciples and such of these disciples were his kingdom,Therefore his kingdom were people.

Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said,Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Note : He didn't say such will make heaven. Rather he said such is heaven.

Christ dwells in the heart of his people, his people are his kingdom and nothing more
Re: If Jesus' Kingdom Was Not Of The World, Where Was His Kingdom? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2021
EFULEFU1:

Jesus' kingdom is to be established in heaven that's why he promised to take his co-rulers there. John 14:1-4

EFULEFU1:

His servants are all those who are under him in his kingdom but when he speaks of servants who will defend him he is talking about angels and his disciples who are taken to heaven with him, they will become indomitable when they become transformed into spirit beings. So no earthly army can withstand them! Revelations 19:14

EFULEFU1:

THANKS
YES Jesus has been given the authority both in heaven and on earth! Matthew 28:18
But until his kingdom come he must allow everyone to practice whatever they wish! Revelations 22:11-12

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: If Jesus' Kingdom Was Not Of The World, Where Was His Kingdom? by helinues: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2021
Inside a black hole.

grin
Re: If Jesus' Kingdom Was Not Of The World, Where Was His Kingdom? by orunto27: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
"I came from The Father and I have come into The World. Again, I am leaving The World and I am going to The Father". John 16:28

(1) (Reply)

Family Priest / Revelation On Satanic Pollution Of Minister's And Church Memebers! / JESUS, The WORD Who Is GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.