Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Video: MC Oluomo, Oshodi LG Chairman Orders Thugs To Beat Lagos APC Exco Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: MC Oluomo, Oshodi LG Chairman Orders Thugs To Beat Lagos APC Exco Members (1221 Views)

LP: Appeal Court affirms Abure as National Chairman, orders Apapa to pay N1m / Court Returns Secondus As PDP Chairman, Orders Him To Resume Office Immediately / Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: MC Oluomo, Oshodi LG Chairman Orders Thugs To Beat Lagos APC Exco Members by lekanolas: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2021
The last may not have been heard about the controversial All Progressives Congress LGA congress in Lagos State as two executive members of the party at the state level were attacked and beaten at the venue of the State congress on Saturday.

Hon Isreal Akiode and Pastor Wale Ariyibi were beaten on the orders of the Chairman of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in Lagos State, Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya and the Chairman of the Oshodi/ Isolo local government, Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof.

Akiode represents the Special Physically Challenged in the exco while Ariyibi was the immediate Auditor of the party in the state.

The duo, who are from Oshodi, were believed to have worked against the choice of MC Oluomo and Oloyede for the LGA chairmanship.

While MC Oluomo and Oloyede were pushing for Saheed Animashaun to be the Chairman of the party in the local government, Akiode and Ariyibi supported Wale Adelana.

After so much bickering and politicking, the party’s leadership at the state level was said to have settled for Adelana as the new Chairman of the party in Oshodi.

The decision was said not to have gone down well with MC Oluomo and Oloyede. Two days before the state congress, thugs believed to be members of the NURTW had stormed the LGA party secretariat at Akinnikun Street to protest the choice of Adelana as the new party chairman in Oshodi.

Narrating their ordeals in the hands of MC Oluomo and Oloyede’s thugs, Akiode and Ariyibi stated that the NURTW boss and Oloyede at the venue of the state congress in Onikan, ordered stern-looking boys believed to be their thugs to beat them up mercilessly.

https://newsday.com.ng/mc-oluomo-oshodi-lg-chairman-allegedly-orders-thugs-to-beat-lagos-apc-exco-members-photo-video/

Re: Video: MC Oluomo, Oshodi LG Chairman Orders Thugs To Beat Lagos APC Exco Members by OBALOLA55(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2021
THATS THE INCOMING GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE cool

2 Likes

Re: Video: MC Oluomo, Oshodi LG Chairman Orders Thugs To Beat Lagos APC Exco Members by Xscape1993(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2021
Agberos

1 Like

Re: Video: MC Oluomo, Oshodi LG Chairman Orders Thugs To Beat Lagos APC Exco Members by Naijanascam: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2021
You should be thanking God for the opportunity of walking home first
Re: Video: MC Oluomo, Oshodi LG Chairman Orders Thugs To Beat Lagos APC Exco Members by temitope27(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2021
Biafra people av started with their fake news again
Re: Video: MC Oluomo, Oshodi LG Chairman Orders Thugs To Beat Lagos APC Exco Members by decatalyst(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2021
Naijanascam:
You should be thanking God for the opportunity of walking home first

Azzin.

Those people can kill for fun.
Re: Video: MC Oluomo, Oshodi LG Chairman Orders Thugs To Beat Lagos APC Exco Members by XXXXTENTACION: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2021
temitope27:
Biafra people av started with their fake news again
Even with the pictures.... lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Video: MC Oluomo, Oshodi LG Chairman Orders Thugs To Beat Lagos APC Exco Members by hisexcellency34: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2021
They beat this dwarf? All dwarfs in Lagos state should come out and protest tomorrow
Re: Video: MC Oluomo, Oshodi LG Chairman Orders Thugs To Beat Lagos APC Exco Members by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2021
Come back with the real new sad
Re: Video: MC Oluomo, Oshodi LG Chairman Orders Thugs To Beat Lagos APC Exco Members by benuejosh: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2021
Hmm
Re: Video: MC Oluomo, Oshodi LG Chairman Orders Thugs To Beat Lagos APC Exco Members by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
I'm igbo but I swear MC Oluomo is better than Abia state governor.

Abia state governor was asked about the development of his state and he answered "we have shoprite and hotels"

A whole governor! will his people challenge him? No, they are busy with Mc Oluomo that is wiser than kerosene governor.
Re: Video: MC Oluomo, Oshodi LG Chairman Orders Thugs To Beat Lagos APC Exco Members by FakeUnity: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
SlyDev:
I'm igbo but I swear MC Oluomo is better than Abia state governor.

Abia state governor was asked about the development of his state and he answered "we have shoprite and hotels"

A whole governor! will his people challenge him? No, they are busy with Mc Oluomo that is wiser than kerosene governor.

Dirty ewedu muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: MC Oluomo, Oshodi LG Chairman Orders Thugs To Beat Lagos APC Exco Members by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
FakeUnity:

Dirty ewedu muslim.

I'm not as dirty as upper iweka boys that queue under hot sun to collect 50 naira bread

(1) (Reply)

Former Minister Dumps APC, Defects To PDP In Kwara / Unknown Gunmen Kill First Class Graduate In Anambra / I Just Got Posted To Ekiti State For My NYSC. What Should I Know Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.