Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? (22944 Views)

Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe / 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. / Police Recruitment: 15,000 Apply For 140 Slots In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by techWriter3: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2021
come for the comembe Job. savings of residing in the south is also lower.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by rexchazy(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2021
Come to Gombe I will take care of you
fmcjunior:
Pls, state which you'd prefer with reasons.

Note:
The South West job offers little growth both financially and skill wise.

But the Gombe job offers renewal of contract in less than 2yrs if they see progress and you get to meet alot of influential people.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Ppogbae: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2021
These fulanis are coming out to promote their terrorist infested state. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by pegix(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
Hmmm follow the money, all death na death.

Since there's opportunity for growth in the Gombe own, go there. Despite the level of terrorism in the North people are still there. The Fulani terrorists can't kill everybody at a go grin

funny grin
WhatCanIsay:

Since there's opportunity for growth in the Gombe own, go there. Despite the level of terrorism in the North people are still there. The Fulani terrorists can't kill everybody at a go grin

funny
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Ykc2(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2021
pawesome:
Gombe is one of the most safest place in the north

Safer than Plateau

If you no go take am,abeg gimme the slot,,I go buy am
all of una just dey shout gombe is safer this that, going to gombe alone or returning is much deadlier than living in gombe

1 Like

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by yemi1504: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2021
fmcjunior:

Note:

But the Gombe job offers renewal of contract in less than 2yrs if they see progress and you get to meet alot of influential people.

Go to Gombe, relatively peaceful like Jigawa and Nassarawa, do your research o sha if the road to and fro the place is not a bandits den. E get why o.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ppogbae:

I have colleagues who were caught up in danger in Gombe. Herdsman are rampant there.

Why do u think like this? Gombe is majority Fulani state and what is wrong with that? issue of banditry doesn't exist there, Farmers and herders may clash but not banditry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by West2019(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
60k job in Lagos and 200k job in sambisa forest which one is more netter .
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by grandstar(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
fmcjunior:

Note:

Go for the Gombe. The state isn't notorious for Fulani bandits.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by APCNig: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
fmcjunior:

Note:

God will not make us Boko Haram or Bandits or Fulani herdsmen food oooo
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by APCNig: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
larryUG:
Go for the Gombe Job. Cost of Living in the north is also lower.

Also cost of dying is lower than cost of living.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by sluk(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
God no go allow money to kill you sha.

fmcjunior:

Note:

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by APCNig: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
id4sho:
My home state, Gombe all the way wink.

#GOMBAWA

Fulani herdsman, what are you doing here? Snooping and Spying on Southerners?
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Pravedk: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oga, better go to God is good motors and book bus for gombe.

Who south west epp?

That 140k will rent a whole room and palour in gombe in a nice neighborhood for a whole year.

I can bet you that unless u dey carry ashawo anyhow go that ur room and parlour, u fit live on 60k expenses per month comfortably.

Now you do the maths and tell yourself, why u wan dey collect 70k for south west?

If na wife you dey find just go dey attend Yoruba meeting for gombe. Yoruba girls full ground.

And to date ur tribal girl out of ur zone na him sweet pass. The kpekus u go dey get na double double cos she don see marriage ��

No talk say we no teh u
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by lordally(m): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
mu2sa2:
Gombe is a nice town. Just keep your cool, you will enjoy the town. 140k in a place like that is good money and given the low cost of living you should be able to save some cool cash. In terms of security, you'll be surprised at the serenity of Gombe. I would rather live in gombe with its low security risk than a violent place like PH. Believe it or not, even Maiduguri city is much safer than most other cities in Nigeria- inside Maiduguri you don't feel any sense of insecurity.

It seems you're speaking from experience
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Karleb(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

You just made my afternoon. grin
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by vivalavida(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:
The north is peaceful. Boko Haram has also been defeated.

But in general terms, Gombe is peaceful and cheaper to live compared to states in the South West. EXCEPT for states like Osun and Ekiti.

And also if Gombe guarantees you career progress then I vote for Gombe. You can even be buying beans in large quantities at a very cheap price and sell in the West from there

The North is what?

Lmao
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by executive12: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
larryUG:
Go for the Gombe Job. Cost of Living in the north is also lower.

Until the bandits kidnap you.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by jamesbridget13(f): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Better go to where you would sleep with your two eyes closed o.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Sorry, the guy you quoted was referring to you and not all ibos across nigeria

Most ibos who want separation are those living the east like you and some few in lagos (knowing that in the invent of separation thier investment is protected in lagos)

I don't even know who are ibos... When you learn that aspect, I guess we can have a cool discussion.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Definitely not me!! I careless whether ibo stay in nigeria or not

Definitely it's you! Probably you don't know yet. That makes your situation over the bar.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by jamesbridget13(f): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
mu2sa2:
Gombe is a nice town. Just keep your cool, you will enjoy the town. 140k in a place like that is good money and given the low cost of living you should be able to save some cool cash. In terms of security, you'll be surprised at the serenity of Gombe. I would rather live in gombe with its low security risk than a violent place like PH. Believe it or not, even Maiduguri city is much safer than most other cities in Nigeria- inside Maiduguri you don't feel any sense of insecurity.
no be the same maiduguri wey Dem capture one of my gfs bf wey dey work there. BH even release video. We identify d guy for d video. BH lined them up n killed them still release d video all in d name of work wey d guy go work.

May Joseph's soul continue to rip biko
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Tfamily: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Gombe is safe? is it not the same bandits and terrorists infested road you will pass before you get to Gombe!
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by noblemichael: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
Gombe straight
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by CorperKola: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:

But in general terms, Gombe is peaceful and cheaper to live compared to states in the South West. EXCEPT for states like Osun and Ekiti.

And also if Gombe guarantees you career progress then I vote for Gombe. You can even be buying beans in large quantities at a very cheap price and sell in the West from there
Cost of living in ekiti is the highest in the southwest. Dont say what you dont know
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by sorepco(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Mr. Man go to gombe n make money

fmcjunior:

Note:

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by healthyguy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Go to Gombe

Hustle and start bulk foodstuff selling to the south

But make sure you are security conscious

1 Like

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Bikky302(f): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Gombe. Go where the money is. The north isn't as insecure as the media makes it out to be. Heck even Lagos isn't safe with the way people are being robbed on the road and even harmed daily

1 Like

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by zombieHUNTER: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:

Boko Haram and bandits have been defeated indeed..

But if they strike again in the future..
May you die a miserable death..
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Stankovic22: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
If bandits, bokoharam, religious jingoism and insecurity in the north will allow you live and spend the money in gombe go
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lagos Is a "Glorified Overpopulated Horrible Slum" These days I'll Choose Maiduguri over Lagos with a Serene GRA Estate over there. I Hate Crowd, Smelly Dirty People, Environment & Porous Atmosphere.....
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by mrkings84(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
59k u live for like 101 years, but go for the 145k and u may just have 5years to live. (Jusr like Ritual money)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? / How To Be A Nurse In UAE / The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.