Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,284 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:36 PM

59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? (22886 Views)

Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe / 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job. / Police Recruitment: 15,000 Apply For 140 Slots In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by supogift(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
GOSSIP is devil's radio. Try not to be his DJ.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Lugianostar(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
If you know!

You know!!
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Yankee101: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
Gimme
But fly
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by calcal: 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
Hmmm follow the money, all death na death.

Since there's opportunity for growth in the Gombe own, go there. Despite the level of terrorism in the North people are still there. The Fulani terrorists can't kill everybody at a go grin

So you are ready to die for 140000/500 = $280 per month, less than $10 per day

Anyway, no amount is worth dying for.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Digitalfinga: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Where una dey see job na.. some body pls connect me even if na hotel job or store keeper
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Frontlindigital: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
are you fucking kidding? 59k Job in south west or 140k job in Gombe My guy report in Gombe asap. No dulling. When you collect like 3 months salary, you can come and buy us some jameson or henessy here in South West
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Frontlindigital: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
are you kidding? 59k Job in south west or 140k job in Gombe My guy report in Gombe asap. No dulling. When you collect like 3 months salary, you can come and buy us some jameson or henessy here in South West
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by chidyke77(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
What I value much in life is security, I can never play with it.
I will never live in a place that will keep me sleepless every night just because of other benefits.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Mcslize: 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:
The north is peaceful. Boko Haram has also been defeated.

But in general terms, Gombe is peaceful and cheaper to live compared to states in the South West. EXCEPT for states like Osun and Ekiti.

And also if Gombe guarantees you career progress then I vote for Gombe. You can even be buying beans in large quantities at a very cheap price and sell in the West from there

Tell me about Osun state. Are things really cheap there? Is it really a good place to live?
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Lilfire(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Go to Gombe with out looking back, you will leave like a king there but with 59k for Lagos Na High blood pressure go finished you when you know feet pay your landlord[b][/b]
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
They don't like to travel to see the obvious lies their parents told them ..
So they carry tribalism to their grave ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by BoiCute(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
I'd choose Gombe a million times over anywhere in the SW given the conditions stated above. I'm in Gombe atm, incase you need to make confirmations or something. 08129248084
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Exjoker(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Gombe is one of the few remaining peaceful state in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by ggood: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Trustedpronet:

Another depress soul on the lose.... If I tell you my investment in gombe you will be marveled. With all the happening in the northern part can you really predict a forever safe in Nigeria talkless of any part of the north? In as much as the insurgency is not defeated,north will remain a no go area for me. To shock you I'm a landlord in gombe, plateau and lafia before relocating to Abuja.
Landlord in Lafia hahhahhhah abi na Zamfara , where in Lafia
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Salamasubg(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
id4sho:
My home state, Gombe all the way wink.

#GOMBAWA
one love

1 Like

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by Trustedpronet: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
ggood:
Landlord in Lafia hahhahhhah abi na Zamfara , where in Lafia
Hospital road
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by lildush(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Gombe is a very nice and peaceful state! I did my NYSC there and I enjoyed every part of it

Am currently working in Gombe. Cool place . Since 2013.. come over bro. Life is easier here. With 500 naira u go cook soup ooo.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by lildush(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
If u no dey fear insecurities, then Gombe is a better decision

Nothing like insecurity in Gombe. I have been here for a long time. Cool place bro just start coming. Call me if u come
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by faceland: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Go to Gombe. Cost of living is also very low so you would have a lot in your pocket.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by favour32(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
Go Gombe even if bandits near you.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by pawesome(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ykc2:
all of una just dey shout gombe is safer this that, going to gombe alone or returning is much deadlier than living in gombe
oga,I just left Gombe this morning...smooth road..few checkpoints so rest...your agenda won't agend

2 Likes

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by pawesome(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Very foolish and dumb set of people!! They don't know shit about other states, instead of them to inquire and ask questions... they will be forming educated, these are the type called educated illiterates

I swear.,they will; sit down in the west and be talking nonsense about other places..most of them have never set foot out of Ibadan..highest Lagos to Ibadan and back
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by aliasdueprocess: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Gombe state Jor where cost of living is cheap
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by adeboizy11(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Gombe my brother
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by favelli(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
SocialJustice:
Go to their village markets and buy food stuff-onion, dried pepper, melon, beans and others that will not perish fast, in bulk then waybill to major markets in the south-Lagos, Rivers, Ogun, Delta, Edo etc. When that part of the trade has been mastered then Southern foodstuff such as Garri, Palm oil, Spices, periwinkle can be bought from the south and sold in the North.

But sir the major issue i see here is that one has to have a person in those markets to help them sell the products.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by SocialJustice: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
favelli:

But sir the major issue i see here is that one has to have a person in those markets to help them sell the products.
True.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by namiji2598: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
fmcjunior:
Pls, state which you'd prefer with reasons.

Note:
The South West job offers little growth both financially and skill wise.

But the Gombe job offers renewal of contract in less than 2yrs if they see progress and you get to meet alot of influential people.
Where in GOMBE? Which organization? Am a GOMBE man bro, GOMBE is one of the best city in Nigeria, when you enter you can see it for yourself.... welcome to *jewel in the Savannah* the fast rising state in the NE....even if it's 150k in SW and 80k in GOMBE I will tell you to choose GOMBE

1 Like

Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by ItsTutsi(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Very useless set of people! Foolish, arrogant and myopic, most of them think they know it all.. the way they talk about South, one would have thought it's some sort of dubai!! Most of them live in inner villages/local government area, they have never travelled beyond their region.. their level of exposure is very shallow, most of them rely on media

I was shocked the first time I visited Abia state, umauhia.. they barely have reasonable roads, most of them had potholes.. I shock my head in awe, because I have heard so much about South, and how developed it is like Dubai
Coronabirus:

Your You education is next to useless for accepting the collective media profiling of Northern insecurity to all states. I'm Northerner working at SS, I have been to the nooks and crannies of this Nation but if I'm going back to North we all pray to leave SE safely because of the deteriorating insecurity in the zone to the extent that we no longer follow that axis again. Today, Yobe is safer than IMO and Anambra states;
Gombe, Bauchi, Jigawa and Kano are among the safest 10 states in Nigeria and Jigawa and Gombe can take the first and second top of the list. You have never step ur foot out of ur zone and have the gut to judge others? We were told a lot of lies abt South before becoming exposed to the whole Nation and I'll no longer believe such lies again. Travel widely!
Stop being dogmatic by embarrassing urself with every shit u see in social media.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by larryUG(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
executive12:

Until the bandits kidnap you.
Give your advice to him and if you have none, move along.
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by oxiide22(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
id4sho:
My home state, Gombe all the way wink.

#GOMBAWA
but I don't know you
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by blacknoir: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
U go to south west and give me the job in gombe
Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by ItsTutsi(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
So because they were caught up, it's enough for u to generalise the whole state.. like there has never been a crime in Lagos state!!

Sincerely some of u are just educated illiterates. Go out of ur comfort zone and explore the world, stop letting the media dictate ur mind
Ppogbae:

I have colleagues who were caught up in danger in Gombe. Herdsman are rampant there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bsm Ltd / Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? / Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.